Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What an obnoxious cocky b
She’s vile isn’t she? Her job she keeps reminding everyone. She’s only there because of her followers and most only ask normal questions. She needs a bit of humility and to remember that this will all end one day soon. She’s going to have such a bad reputation she’d struggle to find employment anywhere with her NASTY attitude 😡😡😡😡😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve got the giggles again 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
IMG_4928.jpeg

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She'll have nothing to show for her career when tok tok ends. And it will because nothing lasts forever. Even sophiena is now using her new baby to try and rake in some dough. Tiktok was beneath her and too toxic a month ago now she's back doing lunchbox videos because her engagement has dried up but at least she's renovated her house. Aimee will have new laminate, carpet in harpers bedroom 🙄 a s loaf of debt for daddy to pay off and still noone will have touched the downstairs loo. It's such a huge waste of money. I don't care if she gets 20% vat back on her purchases for content and expenses.... she's still wasting masses amounts of income that could be better used or invested in the future.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer 🐕 ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imo🙄think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is 😂🤣🤣

@Sevda_the_seagull did a brilliant post about her and her Amazon wish list 😂😂😂😂

Thanks will give that a look.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
What had tik tok created for these oxygen thieves....she infuriates me more and more everyday how can u call this a job. Im a single parent and i have to work 7 days a week so i can keep a roof over our head and put food on the table and some days are still a struggle... ive been in my house for 3 years prior too that i was homeless with my daughter thanks too my ex for 6 months it was tough but i then i got offered a house. Im still in that house but my ex took everything which meant i had to start from scratch i still dont have a lot but getting there slowly. My point is this absolutely scruffy low life has never experienced live she will never have too with Greg the wallets hand outs and she gets All this money probably dosnt invest it for her childs future jus buys tat rubbish does endless shopping hauls takeaways and this is a job how can this b right 😡 and she rubs it everyones face everyday.. my life is a struggle and tough at times but my house is clean and warm and its a house filled with love 🥰 and thats something shamless will never have so #winning

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I went to Edge Hill Uni....my claim to being 'near Southport' 🤣🤣

Now living not far from where I grew up, on the flight paths to both Liverpool and Manchester airports.....I know I say bin alot instead of been....i.e I've bin shop. I don't think u say Sin, might do in rage but I think I normally say seen 😂😂.

In other news....does she ever wash clothes? I've had 3 wash loads on the line today, all dried, iron and but away. Love a good sunny day to get washing sorted and was wandering around the house finding things to wash 😂. I'm a single mum, that stuff is relatable to me. I wonder if she pays someone to wash her smalls....wouldn't put it past her.
Smalls?? Yeah right 😂😂🦣🦣

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
What had tik tok created for these oxygen thieves....she infuriates me more and more everyday how can u call this a job. Im a single parent and i have to work 7 days a week so i can keep a roof over our head and put food on the table and some days are still a struggle... ive been in my house for 3 years prior too that i was homeless with my daughter thanks too my ex for 6 months it was tough but i then i got offered a house. Im still in that house but my ex took everything which meant i had to start from scratch i still dont have a lot but getting there slowly. My point is this absolutely scruffy low life has never experienced live she will never have too with Greg the wallets hand outs and she gets All this money probably dosnt invest it for her childs future jus buys tat rubbish does endless shopping hauls takeaways and this is a job how can this b right 😡 and she rubs it everyones face everyday.. my life is a struggle and tough at times but my house is clean and warm and its a house filled with love 🥰 and thats something shamless will never have so #winning
Yes but there is a HUGE difference, you’re amazing and the true definition of a single strong mum!!!!!
You are everything remember that, plus your daughter will grow up strong and love you
Aimee may have an endless flow of money and never had any struggles, apart from not having mummy wipe her ass at every giving opportunity, but in the cold light of day, once her parents are gone, and Harper has moved out, Aimee will be alone with stinking cats!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.