Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She'll have nothing to show for her career when tok tok ends. And it will because nothing lasts forever. Even sophiena is now using her new baby to try and rake in some dough. Tiktok was beneath her and too toxic a month ago now she's back doing lunchbox videos because her engagement has dried up but at least she's renovated her house. Aimee will have new laminate, carpet in harpers bedroom 🙄 a s loaf of debt for daddy to pay off and still noone will have touched the downstairs loo. It's such a huge waste of money. I don't care if she gets 20% vat back on her purchases for content and expenses.... she's still wasting masses amounts of income that could be better used or invested in the future.
Thick t. I don’t use foul language any other time. She’s the exception because she is so outrageously irritating.
She thinks we are jealous. She’s shown absolutely everyone what a greedy nasty slob she is. Nothing to be jealous of at all. Not one thing. She’s ugly, getting overweight, looks haggard and she’s vile to the core.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You’ve just reminded me of this video 🤣🤣🤣
They were definitely up there with some of the rankest nails she's had and it was a close contest!!!
I also have a very close friend who is a Queen and he is horrified!! I've been with him and many others whilst they watch old s-tits and it ain't pretty but it is comical!!! it's THE biggest insult to DQ's EVER!!! They are always so snatched, precise and utterly flawless!!! They spend years perfecting their craft and she could NEVER!!!! 🤡🤢

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Please tell me someone else noticed the odd mouth movements (swinging jaw?) when asking granny gash what's her favourite bit about Indian. ❄️🤔
Single mum here and yes, hold my hand up as I am jealous of the disposable income she parades for doing what seems like absolute f*ck all!! I cannot physically work anymore hours just to make ends meet. BUT, I do own my own home, me and my little people are happy and healthy and we haven't sold our soul to tik tok.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What had tik tok created for these oxygen thieves....she infuriates me more and more everyday how can u call this a job. Im a single parent and i have to work 7 days a week so i can keep a roof over our head and put food on the table and some days are still a struggle... ive been in my house for 3 years prior too that i was homeless with my daughter thanks too my ex for 6 months it was tough but i then i got offered a house. Im still in that house but my ex took everything which meant i had to start from scratch i still dont have a lot but getting there slowly. My point is this absolutely scruffy low life has never experienced live she will never have too with Greg the wallets hand outs and she gets All this money probably dosnt invest it for her childs future jus buys tat rubbish does endless shopping hauls takeaways and this is a job how can this b right 😡 and she rubs it everyones face everyday.. my life is a struggle and tough at times but my house is clean and warm and its a house filled with love 🥰 and thats something shamless will never have so #winning
Oh love, I’m so sorry. I donate all sorts to a women’s refuge so when they get rehoused they have stuff. If I could send you stuff I would gladly do it. It’s awful hearing people’s real life stories. You’re doing great though. This is why she angers so many people. She acts hard done to but has never experienced real hardship or angst. She’s a show off and an absolute b. We all hate her ❤️😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Please tell me someone else noticed the odd mouth movements (swinging jaw?) when asking granny gash what's her favourite bit about Indian. ❄️🤔
Single mum here and yes, hold my hand up as I am jealous of the disposable income she parades for doing what seems like absolute f*ck all!! I cannot physically work anymore hours just to make ends meet. BUT, I do own my own home, me and my little people are happy and healthy and we haven't sold our soul to tik tok.
I can’t watch her I’m too pissed off with her. She’s a f ing b 😡

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
YMCA, Genuis 😂

P.S. I do ‘like’ your videos on TT but don’t follow or comment because I don’t want to be blocked by the numpties as I only have one account, but I pee myself laughing 🥰

I use my burner account for commenting on hippo’s posts or any others when I want to be anonymous 😂 and my real life account is where I watch the shameless s show 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What had tik tok created for these oxygen thieves....she infuriates me more and more everyday how can u call this a job. Im a single parent and i have to work 7 days a week so i can keep a roof over our head and put food on the table and some days are still a struggle... ive been in my house for 3 years prior too that i was homeless with my daughter thanks too my ex for 6 months it was tough but i then i got offered a house. Im still in that house but my ex took everything which meant i had to start from scratch i still dont have a lot but getting there slowly. My point is this absolutely scruffy low life has never experienced live she will never have too with Greg the wallets hand outs and she gets All this money probably dosnt invest it for her childs future jus buys tat rubbish does endless shopping hauls takeaways and this is a job how can this b right 😡 and she rubs it everyones face everyday.. my life is a struggle and tough at times but my house is clean and warm and its a house filled with love 🥰 and thats something shamless will never have so #winning
I couldn't not reply to this but @itsfine may sound odd coming from a stranger but this just made me beam with pride!!! You did that Mamma, YOU!!!! ❤️
I'm sorry you've been through such hardship but it really does make it all so much more deserving when you get back on top. And no you may not have much, same babes same! But you have everything you need!!! I wouldn't want anything handed to me on a plate or a wallet who just keeps me quiet!!! That isn't life and it certainly isn't love!! But honestly cheers to you because you got it and you fing smashed it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
This is the thing that annoys me most. So many people work extremely hard for their money. Single parents, even couples now struggle. Unless you have a rich parent who can help out (like Greg the wallet) most people struggle to live never mind get on the property ladder.
I was a single parent for a long time, I went back to uni and struggled so much. I’m now in a better position but still don’t waste away money like Aimless.
She knows she has so many followers. She’s not stupid she knows many are single mums hence why she changed her name. If she cared even a little or had any kind of reality check she would know most people can’t live like she does. She is encouraging an overspending unhealthy lifestyle to vulnerable followers. She just has no sense of real life. Nor does she care about anyone but herself

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA!
Just about caught up!! Pleased to see I've not missed much just another day in the life of the fing s show she is! Honestly she boils my blood so bad how much has she spent this weekend? It's gotta be more than I've earned all week! She's nothing but a vile excuse of a woman. Also not being funny but I swear if I met up with my Mum and she rocked up like that I'd tell her she looks a t!! Why does she ALWAYS dress the same? Did Charlie not end up going? Because I didn't see any mention of her! Tbh I can't blame her I'm fairly sure she is opening her eyes to always looking like the poor one and it's a shame for her! I don't like Charlie one bit but the things Shamey does buying Ralph all types of pointless over the top s is ridiculous! At least Charlie works hard and is clean, money savvy and just more life-wise than her OLDER sister! She's a joke!! Also the 'this is why I always get a backup burger' made me howl.. so you're saying when they get your order right you don't eat the backup one? Hahahaha well your chins tell me otherwise love!! Just do off!!! 🤢🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Also... all that money you've blown this weekend I hope you've invested in a new eye cream!!!! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420-193235_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-193235_TikTok.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Screenshot_20240420-192901_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420-192901_TikTok.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 121
Mar 8, 2024
Omg yes I did!! I watched it back again to see, just thought she was pissed!! But thinking about it, it could be both 😳

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
Just thinking is there any other tik tok person who spends like she does? I mean I know there a lot or I’ll show you my clothes haul, food shopping, dish up takeaway.. but she has all of that in her content. I honestly think most of them send their hauls back. Or the food shopping ones go on to show what they’ve cooked. She just spends constantly. Surely she’s not making that much from tik tok, is she in debt? Who is financing her? Daddy I guess 😒

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Because that video generated over 27k likes and a lot more money for her than if she just cooks herself an omlette! Anyone else think she orders the food and doesn't actually eat it???

It's possible, but then that means she is ordering food just to throw it in the bin which is an absolutely disgusting waste. That's the thing with aimee, any possibility that paints her in a bad light either way could be the truth. Orders and eats it all in one sitting, or orders it and throws it in the bin, both equally as likely as the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.