Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Good luck with your interview. Im in the same position myself. Im a HCA and my client went into assisted living 2 weeks ago and as im on 0 hour contract and they have no work for me im having to look elsewhere as my company has no work. So its back out there trying to find similar work , i hate not working i know some people would love to be at home but im now going stir crazy and need out lol .plus financially getting no help so slightly a pooey situation .but im sure we'll both get what we deserve soon and onto new ventures xx
Fingers crossed you'll find something soon. I'm no good when I'm not working either, too much time on my hands is never a good thing. The work you do deserves more credit too. It's not easy x

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I've only just watched Witchy Wendy's post!! I could die of embarrassment! Can fully picture her "having a boogie too" 🙈 One thing that gets on my nerves when they're together is their blatant fight for the attention constantly shouting over each other! Had to get in that she's got the candle AND the diffuser!!! And the way she slid out of shot then popped back to shout 14.99!!!!! Let her speak you fing knob!! I know she's as exciting as her plain white tshirt but STFU and order your lard arse Indian!!! 🐷
Wendy is an incredibly long winded dull & boring person trying too hard to be young .. the clothes, her TikToks.. it’s all cringe & she comes across as fake.. everything is gorgeous & beautiful.

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Whether you like her or not, you've got to feel for Charlie. She's too ill to go so this pair just shop without her, not a word in their tiktoks to say she was too poorly, just an aside in the comments.

We all know if it was Aimee they wouldn't have gone without her, the whole Christmas Eve meal was cancelled because poor Aimee was too ill to go.

Charlie deserves better. The pair of them are a disgrace.
It almost feels like they are rubbing it in her face. They have no self awareness of how horrible they come across & selfish.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I was out with kids yesterday so never got chance to catch up and too many pages had a quick glance can someone fill me in ? Did Charlie not go? How cocky is she to that lady in her comments defo had a drink and that Aimee is why you attract negativity. Overall never missed much looks like same old s primark dressed like a clown with flash gash trying to rock the village people hat. Same old same old I hope Charlie swerved them I wouldn’t associate if that was my sister she would be getting told straight and I’d be keeping my distance
She changes when she’s had a drink.. u can tell.. acts extremely cocky

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Can’t believe they went on with their planned trip without Charlie. Just imagine it would have been princess catpiss. The trip would have been cancelled and Wendy would have been round to her place wiping her ass. I can imagine Charlie being upset but she’s a stronger and better person than Aimee will ever be. Again sitting there stuffing her face filming it with her filters on 🤢

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I actually can’t watch that scumbag w of a mother WENDY GASH FLASH one more second. They way she prioritises aimemememe and doesn’t give two ss about her other child knocks me SICK.
She should have been at her side yesterday NOT running the shops throwing booze down her neck with process piglet.
I don’t particularly like Charlotte but my heart hurts for the way she is as simply an afterthought to that utter b of a mother she has

Mar 8, 2024
Bathroom floor screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 257
Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_5929.png
    IMG_5929.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_5930.png
    IMG_5930.png
    485.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_5931.png
    IMG_5931.png
    472.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_5932.png
    IMG_5932.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_5933.png
    IMG_5933.png
    484 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_5934.png
    IMG_5934.png
    494.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_5935.png
    IMG_5935.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_5936.png
    IMG_5936.png
    483.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_5937.png
    IMG_5937.png
    452 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5938.png
    IMG_5938.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 196

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly I can’t believe that W is showcasing that Aimee Arsehole is her favourite. She isn’t even subtle about it!

I just really feel for Charlie and again trigger warning but looking at her FB you can see where she was struggling in lockdown with her ED and then same time Aimee Arsehole was jumping on the Juice Plus lifestyle! It just a competition all the time for Aimee Arsehole to compete with her sister! Even competing to lose weight when her sister is battling an ED and struggling alone in her home with her son!

Yesterday was horrible that they didn’t drive up to Blackpool to be with Charlie and to help her.

They are vile vultures the pair of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.