Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
What an absolute wet wipe!!!!! There are people in here and people out there with real illnesses and who struggle in pain every day, then you have this sad sack. She needs a kick up her fat arse.
Oh yeah she ranted about that in the same video because people had commented in another video that there’s people worse off, and she basically was saying yes there are people worse off but that doesn’t mean how she feels is invalid 🙄🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I really feel for Charlie too, I'm not a huge fan but she deserves better from them two idiots. I have had dry socket recently and it is no joking matter, the pain is horrendous. He mum and her sister should have been supporting her, not out doing their usual shop till you drop and get drunk. Charlie, get yourself and Ralph away from them, they are toxic. Aimee looks like she has been dipped in a deep fat fryer, she looks absolutely gross!!

Mar 7, 2024
Receipts in her captions!
So pathetic, she revels in being ill. Wendy was there to help the dramatic one but seems to have forgotten she has two daughters. Catpiss only has to sneeze and Wendy's there to look after her. They could have gone to Liverpool any time, two weeks time when H is at her dad's. They should have gone over to Charlie's with a bit of shopping and some nice treats. Made her some soup and watched a film with her. You can see why Aimee is so selfish and never puts H first as wendy is the same with Charlie. The pair of them should be ashamed of themselves. Charlie doesn't get many treats for herself so a candle and some nice m&s food would have meant a lot. Aimee can shop for cheap gaudy tat any day of the week.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Clapping back about @itsmejo saying her post makes her report less credible. And the evidence is fabricated?! It’s her content so how is it fabrication and the dvla wouldn’t investigate without credible evidence-she’s trying everything to make herself the victim again..and to deflect from the fact they treated Charlie like absolute dog s yday

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000coid9efog65glaqfl970.mp4
    21.2 MB
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It needed saying! They’ve proper angered me
It’s an absolutely fair statement and completely impartial to what you feel about her, to what you feel she deserves. 👏
I’ve watched her a couple times, I can’t stick with her at all, no particular reason just not my vibe but you’re about right, she deserves better from her mum (will leave Aimmee out).
How can you be round here popping bottles when you’ve got another kid suffering 💔

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s putting the video out as a way of protecting herself? How does that work for you then aimless? Where is the logic in that?
You think the production of that video will stop people logging genuine concerns over your erratic behaviour? Some sort of spell???

Also please tell how you know this person doesn’t know you when you don’t know who the person is?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE, THE SENSE AINT SENSING

I feel for the family of whichever deceased Barton care home resident paid for her private education.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Talk about adding fuel to fire “protecting yourself” my arse, you just wanted the opportunity to try and set your deluded Huns on people, we’ve already had 3 (I think) accounts join here to try and defend you guess what? They soon leave!
And if it is true which I hardly doubt that you don’t read here maybe question why your huns who are such fans of you are spending hours reading a website and sending you screenshots 😂😂

And calling you cat piss doesn’t mean we loose credibility that is yet another thing you have put out there yourself, you strange woman☺️

And isn’t it funny how she ended with “your troll mates haven’t got your back” when I said that to Jo just after that post you know a lot for someone who doesn’t read here 🤥

Status
Not open for further replies.