Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
You guys are all fing weird.

I’m sorry, but what grown woman makes an actual account to basically s someone off like this? You must have real mental health issues, or your life is lacking in something. I refuse to believe a normal woman with a happy life would spend their spare time tearing another woman down.

It’s pretty obvious there’s an element of jealousy in all of these comments - why else do you care how much she’s spending, what takeaway she’s having, what’s in her latest haul? Do I detect jealousy because she has money and the freedom to not work a gruelling 9-5? Don’t be bitter, be better. I’ll be honest, it’s fing weird. You are all strange as do 🤣

I feel sorry for each and every one of you that something is lacking in your sad little lives that you feel compelled to waste your spare time on these forums slating another human being that you don’t even know. If you don’t like her, or any other creator for that matter, why the do do you continue to watch the videos? It’s so weird.

Thinking you can hide behind promised “anonymity” and be a t to other people. I feel sorry for all of you because it looks to the rest of us normal women that you have deeply unhappy, troubled, miserable lives and it must be horrible feeling so s everyday that you have to come on here and attack other people.

I wouldn’t rely on anonymity here for much longer (come on people, it’s the internet, nothing is ever truly anonymous), this page has been outed by several creators and I’m on a Reddit thread where people had started compiling a list of each of your usernames to determine who each of you are, we now have a private group chat on the go for this. I’m sure none of you are that internet savvy, because you seem to think this very easily accessible website is giving you some kind of private protection when it’s not 🤣 there are so many easy ways of tracking someone, for starters, are you using your own IP addresses on your phones or laptops? Eeek, I thought as much. One of the lovely ladies in our chat used to work for the police so she will be a great help to us. Anyway, it shouldn’t take too long to figure out who each of you are. Especially you, Jo. You will then be reported to the police for bullying and harassment and we will be sure to let other people know your real names and social media handles to let the public do what they want with that info. Good luck!

I hope you manage to find peace and happiness in your lives and that whatever is troubling you enough to make you treat other women like this, resolves itself, so you can find the power to be a decent human being. I sincerely hope none of you have children because to be honest, you don’t deserve to be mothers if this is how you treat other humans.

Anyway, speak soon, especially to Becky and Amy (that’s right, I know your real names ladies ☺️🫶🏻)
IMG_1852.png

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
You know what's so funny about your post? The fact
You guys are all fing weird.

I’m sorry, but what grown woman makes an actual account to basically s someone off like this? You must have real mental health issues, or your life is lacking in something. I refuse to believe a normal woman with a happy life would spend their spare time tearing another woman down.

It’s pretty obvious there’s an element of jealousy in all of these comments - why else do you care how much she’s spending, what takeaway she’s having, what’s in her latest haul? Do I detect jealousy because she has money and the freedom to not work a gruelling 9-5? Don’t be bitter, be better. I’ll be honest, it’s fing weird. You are all strange as do 🤣

I feel sorry for each and every one of you that something is lacking in your sad little lives that you feel compelled to waste your spare time on these forums slating another human being that you don’t even know. If you don’t like her, or any other creator for that matter, why the do do you continue to watch the videos? It’s so weird.

Thinking you can hide behind promised “anonymity” and be a t to other people. I feel sorry for all of you because it looks to the rest of us normal women that you have deeply unhappy, troubled, miserable lives and it must be horrible feeling so s everyday that you have to come on here and attack other people.

I wouldn’t rely on anonymity here for much longer (come on people, it’s the internet, nothing is ever truly anonymous), this page has been outed by several creators and I’m on a Reddit thread where people had started compiling a list of each of your usernames to determine who each of you are, we now have a private group chat on the go for this. I’m sure none of you are that internet savvy, because you seem to think this very easily accessible website is giving you some kind of private protection when it’s not 🤣 there are so many easy ways of tracking someone, for starters, are you using your own IP addresses on your phones or laptops? Eeek, I thought as much. One of the lovely ladies in our chat used to work for the police so she will be a great help to us. Anyway, it shouldn’t take too long to figure out who each of you are. Especially you, Jo. You will then be reported to the police for bullying and harassment and we will be sure to let other people know your real names and social media handles to let the public do what they want with that info. Good luck!

I hope you manage to find peace and happiness in your lives and that whatever is troubling you enough to make you treat other women like this, resolves itself, so you can find the power to be a decent human being. I sincerely hope none of you have children because to be honest, you don’t deserve to be mothers if this is how you treat other humans.

Anyway, speak soon, especially to Becky and Amy (that’s right, I know your real names ladies ☺️🫶🏻)
You know what's really funny? The fact that you claim real identities will be revealed ..so when a list of members details is released we can look forward to your name and location becoming accessible, will there be a separate 'good guy/bad guy' list...I hope so for your sake.
I think that is what the term 'Shooting oneself in the foot' refers to.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Makes me laugh that they come over here saying “how can you tear another woman down”

Then contradict themselves by calling us all stupid and saying they have a private chat group to try and find people out! Plus the comments on the video calling @itsmejo vile names!

And they can’t see the irony here 🙄
Aimee’s platform is built on mean girl energy and tearing people down, her and her Huns do it on the daily.

Today’s video shows that she slyly gets them to her dirty work. That account is probably the same one who was commenting on hippos videos 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.