Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Does she really think @itsmejo has phoned dvla and said I want to report catpiss?!?

DVLA: Good afternoon you are through to Karen at the dvla, how may I help you
Itsmejo: hi I’d like to make a report about catpiss
DVLA: sorry you need to speak to your local council….

Anyhoooo Refering to it as catpiss won’t ruin @itsemejo credibility as you have only sent them posts which have been put on a public forum for the world to see… so the only person’s credibility that is in question is aimless!?!?

What an absolute waste of oxygen this muppet is!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh bore off aimless!
I didn’t actually call you catpiss to the person I spoke about you thick t 🤣🤣
I actually called you Aimee Nicole pimlott AKA crowder Barton. Do you actually think you will get anywhere with that screenshot because babe let me tell you, your GP will legally have to give the DVLA all medical evidence from consultations you’ve had, you know the ones the gp writes notes on. You my dear are your own downfall and the TRUTH HURTS AND HAS CONSEQUENCES. YOUR OWN LIES ARE YOU DOWNFALL.
Also love that read here and that screenshot suggests you took it and last night you spent hours seeding through the 100’s of hate pages here and TL.
Also you are full of s and all evidence they have got is WHAT YOU YOURSELF HAS SAID.
I DO KNOW YOU and I love the fact I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I shop in Birkdale village all the time, seen you loads of times too and you have looked at me as if you wanted to say hello and then didn’t as you really can’t remember me because my appearance has changed so much. You even tried to when you’ve been in the same nail salon as me getting nails done and I asked to be moved to a desk with my back to you 🖕
Thank god I changed my nail girl and I think today you need to do a deep clean sunday reset and start with your disgusting filthy bedroom.
Have a lovely day thinking of me whilst I enjoy a family roast and chill time snuggling on the couch with my hubby 🥰
I assume you will be cuddling your cow cushion slate s sent you as you got nobody else who wants too go near you
Now foff and go make a pathetic video with a sad soundtrack in your s garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
See exhibit A 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3048.jpeg
    IMG_3048.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2929.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 236
Status