Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Do you think she will have another miscarriage? Desperate times call for desperate measures?

The DVLA are duty bound to investigate impartially. Their job is not to take sides with Aimee or anyone who complains. They assess the evidence before them without prejudice. A publicly funded government entity should reach a decision based on the matters merits and not being influenced by opposing parties.
The DVLA follow her though! So obviously they're gonna take her side 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
The only way you find anyone on TL and here is if we accidentally forget to crop our screenshots which rarely happens, so inspector gadget go back to your 9-5 😴😂
Piss off.
You’re not worth anymore of a response

And we’re weird? Your spending all your time hunting down people for somebody who doesn’t give a damn about you and also your relying on anonymous posting right now and on Reddit whose to say we don’t know you are 👀 see anyone can CLAIM that
Do you think she thinks we’re weird? Wow that’s cut really deep and I’m so hurt now, also stin myself, i’d best come off here quick 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
What are the odds we’ll have a line from one of them today.. R Charlie told us to go ahead with the girls day! Even although neither of them mentioned her in their videos and it was only when people commented so she couldn’t be uppermost in their thoughts.
That may be the case, but a decent mum and sister would have dropped everything to pop up and help no matter what, but to then film themselves enjoying themselves having a jolly is just horrible!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even if people can get an IP address I will ask again “what you gonna do about it?” 🤷‍♀️ Are the police going to knock at the door and say we’ve been told you think CatPiss is a t? Yes officer I do and who told you that?

Now I have YOUR details so what am I going to do with that?
She will pass it on so Olga can send it to her case worker in charge of the investigation that was LAUNCHED 😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂🤣🤣🤣 LOVE IT👏👏👏👏 First post of the day looking ROUGH AS do, DRESSED IN A fING PADDINGTON OODIE😂😂😂😂😂🤣 fing HELL, you couldn't write it could you👏👏👏👏 BOLLOCKS "A FEW PEOPLE SENT ME THIS" DID THEY do...YOU TOOK IT FROM HERE YOURSELF COZ YA CANT HELP READING ABOUT YOURSELF, CRIED YOURSELF TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP FEELING COCKY ( despite getting no cock coz you're a sweaty ugly f, CATPISS???? You smell more of dirty knickers and unwashed fanny) do off Aimee and have the Sunday you deserve on your own with Twist who's had a fantastic 2 days with Holly and Andy getting attention and love lavished on her unlike the "stick her in a corner with her ipad while I sit on tiktok" tine she has with YOU

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
...and what was that bullshit at the end???? something about "friends on here not having yoir back"????? So she's seriously trying to say ONE OF US HAS SENT HER WHAT JO SAID????? COZ WE HAVENT GOT JOS BACK???? WHAT??? fING WHAT????🤯🤯🤯🤯🤣😂😂😂😂😂 Aimee, we ALL HATE YOU on here, WHY the do would we send YOU messages to give you a heads up of what's going on??? MAKE IT MAKE fING SENSE YOU THICK t

Mar 8, 2024
Someone send this to aimee if she doesn't read here
All of the "fabrications" are BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION
Doesn't matter if your gp has told you that your diagnosed illness doesn't come under the "must report" of illnesses.
If BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION you feint, you drink alcohol regularly etc YOU are impairing YOUR safety to drive! YOU are increasing the risk of causing an rta.
The DVLA will do their due diligence and if it turns out you're a minimal risk to road users then YOU have dramatised and "fabricated" how bad your mental health is! YOU have got caught in a Web of YOUR lies and YOUR VIDEOS are evidence of how contradictory you are.
Whichever way this goes she has lied, one way or the other. She’s a pathological liar!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
...and what was that bullshit at the end???? something about "friends on here not having yoir back"????? So she's seriously trying to say ONE OF US HAS SENT HER WHAT JO SAID????? COZ WE HAVENT GOT JOS BACK???? WHAT??? fING WHAT????🤯🤯🤯🤯🤣😂😂😂😂😂 Aimee, we ALL HATE YOU on here, WHY the do would we send YOU messages to give you a heads up of what's going on??? MAKE IT MAKE fING SENSE YOU THICK t
Hahahaha we have all got Jo's back! Fish flaps you could only dream you have genuine people who you haven't gaslight to have ur back! The only thing u know about backs is how to lay on it!!!! HAHAHA XXXX

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t actually call you catpiss to the person I spoke about you thick t 🤣🤣
I actually called you Aimee Nicole pimlott AKA crowder Barton. Do you actually think you will get anywhere with that screenshot because babe let me tell you, your GP will legally have to give the DVLA all medical evidence from consultations you’ve had, you know the ones the gp writes notes on. You my dear are your own downfall and the TRUTH HURTS AND HAS CONSEQUENCES. YOUR OWN LIES ARE YOU DOWNFALL.
Also love that read here and that screenshot suggests you took it and last night you spent hours seeding through the 100’s of hate pages here and TL.
Also you are full of s and all evidence they have got is WHAT YOU YOURSELF HAS SAID.
I DO KNOW YOU and I love the fact I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I shop in Birkdale village all the time, seen you loads of times too and you have looked at me as if you wanted to say hello and then didn’t as you really can’t remember me because my appearance has changed so much. You even tried to when you’ve been in the same nail salon as me getting nails done and I asked to be moved to a desk with my back to you 🖕
Thank god I changed my nail girl and I think today you need to do a deep clean sunday reset and start with your disgusting filthy bedroom.
Have a lovely day thinking of me whilst I enjoy a family roast and chill time snuggling on the couch with my hubby 🥰
I assume you will be cuddling your cow cushion slate s sent you as you got nobody else who wants too go near you
Now foff and go make a pathetic video with a sad soundtrack in your s garden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Of course you have Aimee 👀
MR POPO someone called itsmejo on a hate page who isn’t really called Jo called me catpiss to the dvla and I want her arrested.
CATPISS people like you with stupid complaints to the police get the piss taken out of them believe me and more so when you have NOTHING AS CREDIBLE EVIDENCE on who I AM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am not as thick as you and very careful what I divulge of myself or my live as not to give myself away. You know like what the police do when investigating a pedelo by pretending to be a young child. You keep forgetting I worked with the police force and also a PI firm and know the inside out of a cats butthole on not giving my real identity away or stupidly get caught 🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The things I have written on here are all true about my pets, home, career, children, my very happy fairytale marriage (that your so jealous off), YOU BEING A LYING BULLY TO ME AS A CHILD which I did warn you karma will get you one day when you was 11.
You are a friendless, sad, alcoholic, neglectful parent with safeguarding, feeding your child se and it’s clear to see YOU HAVE NO NATURAL MATERNAL BOND WITH HER. You don’t even see how much of a tomboy H is and push your pathetic girly s onto her. You outed her beautiful step mums child for being transgender which puts you as a homophobic t as you were disgusted about it. You even agreed with EDEN on those horrific names she called her niece and nephew and once again CATPISS IT SPEAKS VOLUMES about you as a person !!!
Just to add I am not as thick as you so won’t be giving ANY massive clues on who I am so foff and do what you do best and go to pop a bottle of kylie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of you CATPISS and NOTHING I have done is illegal, shame the same can’t be said about you 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.