Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Course you did - paid for by Duncle David no doubt!

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 182
Mar 8, 2024
For someone who thinks we are a bunch of saddos alot of effort went into that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just plucking names out of thin air I
Aimee’s platform is built on mean girl energy and tearing people down, her and her Huns do it on the daily.

Today’s video shows that she slyly gets them to her dirty work. That account is probably the same one who was commenting on hippos videos 😂
its a flipping cult!

Jun 7, 2023
Her 40th will be bouncing. She’ll have her enablers, the kids, nips, the teachers, the head teacher, her ex that she’s so friendly with but cried over, the entire police force, those se small companies owners, dvla, the just eat drivers, all takeaway staff except those silly kids who work there and keep messing up her order, her one and only friend, the babies, her mental health nurse, big beefy as security cause she’s hard as do. Dare I go on? I hope she can find a big enough building for all her special friends she’s made along the way

Mar 8, 2024
MR POPO someone called itsmejo on a hate page who isn’t really called Jo called me catpiss to the dvla and I want her arrested.
CATPISS people like you with stupid complaints to the police get the piss taken out of them believe me and more so when you have NOTHING AS CREDIBLE EVIDENCE on who I AM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am not as thick as you and very careful what I divulge of myself or my live as not to give myself away. You know like what the police do when investigating a pedelo by pretending to be a young child. You keep forgetting I worked with the police force and also a PI firm and know the inside out of a cats butthole on not giving my real identity away or stupidly get caught 🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The things I have written on here are all true about my pets, home, career, children, my very happy fairytale marriage (that your so jealous off), YOU BEING A LYING BULLY TO ME AS A CHILD which I did warn you karma will get you one day when you was 11.
You are a friendless, sad, alcoholic, neglectful parent with safeguarding, feeding your child se and it’s clear to see YOU HAVE NO NATURAL MATERNAL BOND WITH HER. You don’t even see how much of a tomboy H is and push your pathetic girly s onto her. You outed her beautiful step mums child for being transgender which puts you as a homophobic t as you were disgusted about it. You even agreed with EDEN on those horrific names she called her niece and nephew and once again CATPISS IT SPEAKS VOLUMES about you as a person !!!
Just to add I am not as thick as you so won’t be giving ANY massive clues on who I am so foff and do what you do best and go to pop a bottle of kylie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of you CATPISS and NOTHING I have done is illegal, shame the same can’t be said about you 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
👍🏻

Mar 7, 2024
Because if you did your case officer would have told you that it was your responsibility to tell DVLA about your health conditions! Liar, liar pants on fire 😂😂
When she made that initial report they would have told her her to lock down her social media, not to respond to the "troll" comments or to inflame the situation in any way. She disregarded that advice and did the opposite. Jo has taken publicly available posts/videos to report genuine concerns about her fitness to drive. If that information wasn't put out by Aimee then there would be nothing to report. She can show them comments from here and TL but the police will tell her not to read here. Freedom of speech is not illegal. No one is threatening to harm her in any way. Doxxing private information with the aide of a police officer as one of flying monkeys suggested a few pages back - now that's the sort of illegal activity the police will want to know about!

Mar 8, 2024
Her 40th will be bouncing. She’ll have her enablers, the kids, nips, the teachers, the head teacher, her ex that she’s so friendly with but cried over, the entire police force, those se small companies owners, dvla, the just eat drivers, all takeaway staff except those silly kids who work there and keep messing up her order, her one and only friend, the babies, her mental health nurse, big beefy as security cause she’s hard as do. Dare I go on? I hope she can find a big enough building for all her special friends she’s made along the way
It will be her mum and if she’s lucky her sister will come for the free food and booze 😆

Mar 7, 2024
Do you think she will have another miscarriage? Desperate times call for desperate measures?

The DVLA are duty bound to investigate impartially. Their job is not to take sides with Aimee or anyone who complains. They assess the evidence before them without prejudice. A publicly funded government entity should reach a decision based on the matters merits and not being influenced by opposing parties.
Is the post still up where she thanked DVLA staff for getting in touch with her and getting their help to fill out the forms?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Notice how she’s put random lines in the screenshot of jos message what she hiding 👀 and does it still say reply etc when you aren’t a member? I can’t remember sorry that rhymed 🤣

- never mind about the random lines I realised the bottom one isn’t a line it’s an advert 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She is that thick she can’t see that I never called her catpiss to the DVLA and that I call her catpiss in all my comments.
States at the bottom in caps a direct message to catpiss herself.
Awww worried are you CATPISS from your own actions and words and I bet it’s because she is now even more concerned about her licence because they have her social media links.
Worried that Lola could of been from the dvla are you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d be more worried about them doing a blood test to see how much alcohol you do drink because your LFT will scream alcoholic. Something you can’t just flush out with water a few days before your medical. If you did stop drinking days before it they will also see your withdrawals.
You cannot hide from this no matter what you do and you certainly won’t be able to do anything about the results from blood test.

You being a horrific narcissist hates the fact you can’t intimidate me and your lies are now coming back to haunt you 🖕🤣
Only edited as it said can instead of can’t flush out with water

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I go in the garden to touch grass for a few hours in the beautiful sunshine and come back to clapbacks. Off to catch up AGAIN!

But yes @itsmejo the trowls do have your back ❤️ That's what friends albeit anonymous people in your phone are for 🤣 BRB
She will be a member of this group, she’s one of the intruders who comes on at night drunk and defending herself 🤭
She’s taken that screenshot herself

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Just remembered there's a nursery rhyme thats perfect for today Olga.

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in."
"No, not by the hair on my chinny chin chin."
"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in."

Right I'd better go get myself ready for the police van to come pick me up. Any idea what I could wear Shameless? Should I tell work I won't be in tomorrow? Best go get some snacks for everyone. So glad I tidied the garden beforehand. And yes dearest huns I am a weirdo that you absolutely would not want to meet.

Mar 8, 2024
Just want to say thank you to each and every one of you all.
You are all such a supportive bunch of bridge dwellers and we all have each others back and one day I hope we can actually meet up ❤️❤️
Hey just saw her video. She is actually a joke. Stood there uttering the word cat piss about her self is another level of embarrassment. She is absolutely riled. Good on you Jo! We absolutely do have your back. She has no one. She done a smug Brittany millah smile in that video as well.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve eaten fruit for breakfast and now going out for a run in the beautiful countryside

What’ve you had Olga? 4 croissants and all of them smeared with Nutella or Lindt chockywocky spread? Then a bacon sandwich?
Is your exercise trogging around home bargains then M and S?

I’d tell you to go and touch some grass but haven’t got any have you because you didn’t look after it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even if she has a licence, she’s still ugly, greedy, eats the most fat laden junk food there is out there (KFC) feeds it her child most days, drinks alone at night, has few friends, loves being ill and getting attention from it, has zero self awareness, no fashion sense, no husband, no boyfriend, no hope of a boyfriend and she’s on track for a miserable lonely life.
Oh and heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
Eat some fresh non processed food you greedy lazy b 😉

Mar 27, 2024
UK
If this Jo Jo knows her personally why doesn't she say this to her in public face to face? I don't get it . I know aimless deserves everything she gets though

Can you imagine the fuss and lies Aimee would create if anyone said anything to her face. At the very least she would s herself and at worst lie and claim she had been threatened.

Jo is doing everything the right way and that’s going down the official route. It’s even better because not knowing who Jo is is driving her mad.

(Not me speaking for Jo it’s just my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.