Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Methinks the Birkdale Dame Edna is really panicking about the DVLA #LoveThatForHer
Everything about her screams look at me. The outfit, the glasses, recording herself. She wants people to notice her. I'm sure in her head people are looking because they recognise her but in reality people are doing a double take as she looks like a clown. The desperation to get people to notice her, aren't the actions of someone that has crippling anxiety. Everything is built on lies, to garner sympathy and engagement. She's either lied about her medical conditions or she isn't fit to drive. I imagine there was a realization yesterday that there will be no more city shopping trips if they suspend her license

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Apparently she has a solicitor 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8548.jpeg
    IMG_8548.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 226
Mar 7, 2024
Is there any updates on the others that she’s been reported to? As she hasn’t mentioned any thing about school or SS.

Maybe we should be reporting her again to wipe that smug look off her face.
It must not look like a witch hunt. If people have genuine concerns about aimee or H then yes they should be reported to the appropriate authorities. Let's not feed into her victim mentality and have her telling people that she is being reported by people just being vindictive

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
do me I’ve been gone 2 days and it’s all going on!!

Aimee going after our @itsmejo like that has poked the beast!!!

None of us are going to take that lightly at all.

We ALL have plenty of evidence from Aimee herself to report her in multiple ways and honestly I really suggest we do it. We all have raised serious, genuine concerns and nothing is getting any better. She is STILL buying & showing alcohol, still eating s, still being a safeguarding nightmare, she hasn’t closed down her profiles or even tightened them up or removed certain content. She has proved she still hasn’t a bedroom for her child, a front room literally covered in cat piss and no doubt s. She is a cocky, arrogant Cnut.

@woeisme25 we need you and @hiddengem NOW!!!!! Now’s the time!!!

Also Aimee you have banged on and on about a heart problem which also should have been reported to the DVLA. This is now ailment no.3/4/5 you should have reported to them for THEM to decide if they needed any further information.

The heart problem is bullshit too, you have been told time and time again to stop with the coffee, the fizzy drinks, tea, alcohol and caffeine in any form but you haven’t!!!

I’m sure you have said you have heart palpitations, your heart skips a beat and can even stop…

Mar 27, 2024
UK

We ALL have plenty of evidence from Aimee herself to report her in multiple ways and honestly I really suggest we do it. She is STILL buying & showing alcohol, still eating s, still being a safeguarding nightmare, she hasn’t closed down her profiles or even tightened them up or removed certain content. She has proved she still hasn’t a bedroom for her child, a front room literally covered in cat piss and no doubt s. She is a cocky, arrogant Cnut and now everyone needs to report her to ASA, report her content, contact her management, the school, SS etc.

Also Aimee you have banged on and on about a heart problem which also should have been reported to the DVLA. This is now ailment no.3/4/5 you should have reported to them for THEM to decide if they needed any further information.

The heart problem is bullshit too, you have been told time and time again to stop with the coffee, the fizzy drinks, tea, alcohol and caffeine in any form but you haven’t!!!

I’m sure you have said you have heart palpitations, your heart skips a beat and can even stop…

She said her Heart consultant told her to drink caffeine

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Just want to say thank you to each and every one of you all.
You are all such a supportive bunch of bridge dwellers and we all have each others back and one day I hope we can actually meet up ❤️❤️
❤❤❤ I'd happily meet up! I stand by what I say and what everyone else says on here. We are a lovely bunch, supportive and care about each other. We are building a lovely community between us all 🥰 xxxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Go knock on her door @itsmejo and knock her out lol
Believe me I would but to a narcissist who’s broken several laws I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of getting me arrested.
The fact I’m in her head 24/7 and called the lying sweaty, smelly, alcoholic t out with her OWN evidence is enough for me.

If I am lying and you do protest too much, why are you sting yourself CATPISS FAT FANNY that you could lose your licence.
Greg the wallet can’t use his money or secret dodgy handshakes to shut someone up calling you out for who you really are 🥺🥺🤣🤣🤣🤣

CATPISS AND YOUR TOOTHLESS VULTURES ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME AND AT LEAST I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Also I'm more jealous of my dogs ss than ANY of you or HER and I’m just waiting on a call as someone I know has links to D2 so watch this space

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds

We ALL have plenty of evidence from Aimee herself to report her in multiple ways and honestly I really suggest we do it. We all have raised serious, genuine concerns and nothing is getting any better. She is STILL buying & showing alcohol, still eating s, still being a safeguarding nightmare, she hasn’t closed down her profiles or even tightened them up or removed certain content. She has proved she still hasn’t a bedroom for her child, a front room literally covered in cat piss and no doubt s. She is a cocky, arrogant Cnut.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.