Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Well firstly from that video this morning, welcome to anyone she has sent over, please read Tattle and the wiki first before you come on here to defend her.
You can clearly see the whole pregnancy appears to be a lie and then to say she miscarried is the lowest of the low.
If you’d like to look further back on her Facebook and instagram, there are many photos of her daughter pretty much naked, both public accounts enabling anyone to see.
She does not stay in her own lane, something terrible has happened involving her last ex and her harassing his children, yes children!
That’s why her mum takes her daughter swimming. Her exes mum clearly is still traumatised from events due to the posts she makes.
She accused her first husband, her daughter’s father of domestic violence, this now has a digital footprint for her daughter to watch as she grows up, she has since later stated, it wasn’t him, receipts (as in proof are in the chats)
She says her GP has said she is safe to drive, so that makes me think her anxiety is not as bad as she previously has made out and possibly does not pass out from panic attacks.
She has said many a times the cats pee in the house.
And there is plenty more if you read through, so grab a coffee and have a read.
I personally cannot stand liars, and think she does need to be called out.
Her video this morning gives complete mean girls vibe.
@itsmejo I don’t know you personally, but I 100% have your back, and thank you for being someone that has had the guts to out her (even though she outs herself regularly)

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
If this Jo Jo knows her personally why doesn't she say this to her in public face to face? I don't get it . I know aimless deserves everything she gets though
Who would want to get face to face with Aimee who smells like catpiss and doesn’t bathe?
IMG_1855.gif

Mar 8, 2024
Im a bit confused there is a live that Aimee says to Steph that her ex and partner are druggies.
If her accusation is true and she is referring to her ex husband then why on earth does she allow them to have her child every fornight for the weekend unsupervised??
There is a live where she’s accusing skinny men of being druggies, she’s only accused her ex of being a druggie in the comments of one of her videos where she turned the comments off but there are screenshots on tl. And she said it wasn’t about Andy who is harpers dad

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
They haven’t have they? I can’t see I’ve blocked them. Oh my god what a fing moron, I’m creased 😂😂
Yeah they have as went to put them on ignore and couldn’t 🤣🤣
Really good detectives aren’t they when they s it and delete posts just like her other fake accounts she made - oldgurl and Leelee

Unlike you catpiss nasty comments and name calling don’t bother me because the truth speaks for itself.
Fortunately I’m not a raging alcoholic, unlovable, smelly, sad, lonely, neglectful, law breaking, dirty, herpes invested, no friends narcissist like yourself CATPISS .
Now go enjoy your lazy, lonely Sunday drinking kylie because that’s all you have in your empty life.
You have 2 friends - Vavgina who constantly trolls you with sly digs and unfiltered photos and videos, who also slagged you off for being a dirty tramp when she stayed in a hotel room with you.
Jasmine- the registered nurse who has backed off completely once I wrote about her job being at risk being connected to you and I would report her to the NMC.
You own sister constantly throws digs at YOU and I’m not surprised because you literally called her the poor relative as you paid for DLP.
She is far more successful in life than you will EVER BE CATPISS and the fact once again you got jealous of her having a new car you just had to say you were getting one too.
So tell us catpiss what it does feel like to be rotten to the core with jealousy of others success because none of us here know what that feels like.
Also to clarify that I worked for your thieving daddy at Barton park, ROSE BOOTH interviewed me and gave me the job and her son also worked there and his name real name was KARL and he was a black belt in karate so go ask your EX MIL if that is true. They had to change their names didn’t they because of what her and daddy did and both received custodial sentences 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
There is a live where she’s accusing skinny men of being druggies, she’s only accused her ex of being a druggie in the comments of one of her videos where she turned the comments off but there are screenshots on tl. And she said it wasn’t about Andy who is harpers dad
Thank you as it wasnt very clear from the live who she was referring too. But thats Aimee make vauge statements so that her followers make up the rest .

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
Apparently she has a solicitor 🤣
OK Aimee..bit of advice, get yourself a new solicitor. A personal opinion of someone is not defamation, libel only applies if something is written as definite fact (again not opinion). And slander applies to spoken word in person (we're anonymous on here that means we can't knowingly talk in person).

Status
Not open for further replies.