Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Apparently she has a solicitor 🤣
I know the UK's defamation laws are different to majority of the rest of the world but does defamation count if all that's repeated are the lies you spread about yourself on the internet?

She should find out from her solicitor if there is any legislation about her spreading her crusty vag and infecting others with herpes without their knowledge.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
off to court to prove my client doesn't smell like catpiss

tumblr_nvuy2muIgB1ql5yr7o3_400.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_nvuy2muIgB1ql5yr7o3_250.gif
    tumblr_nvuy2muIgB1ql5yr7o3_250.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 289

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Watched it Friday night and loved it. Reminded me of catpiss tbh and how she stalks her prey and then because she gets nowhere she then harasses their kids. Tbh sounds like Aimeememememe solicitor is the woman in this series 🤣

Little update on the D2 situation as just had the call back with info from my secret spy 🤫
I wish they would just bloody text me with it written down so I could show receipts but that is the reason why they won’t as don’t want to give anything to catpiss thundercunt.
D2 HAS taken legal action and it’s ongoing still which is WHY CATPISS IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT ALLOWED to go near or contact him or his family and legally has to abide the restrictions in place of her not allowed to take H swimming.
Also they are proceeding against CATPISS for defamation of character and slander.
I think this is why woeisme has gone quiet because any evidence they have against catpiss and it possibly going to court (I cannot confirm if it will go to court so it is a possibility) and woeisme mentioned it to the public, would jeopardise the case.
Wonder if she got a letter in the post from his solicitor which is why she said all that bullshit before 🤔🤔
Anyway been told I’m to not ask for anymore info ref D2 and that we will all find out publicly the ins and outs of her .
CATPISS another thing you could get prosecuted for LOVE BOMBING and here is the definition of what it is 🖕🤣
Oh thanks for this! The plot thickens! As if they have had to do all that for a couple of months fling! Must be bad if they had to get legal action and put things in place. Makes bloody sense now why debs hasn't shared anything other than memes at this point.

Aimee you are a disgusting psychopath! Why would you put a family through this! Making out ur all innocent and accusing D2 of allsorts and taking no accountability for the part you have played!! Cant wait for this to unfold x

Apr 21, 2024
london
Can’t believe Liam Neeson popped in with the whole “wewillfindyou” - timbers are officially shivered!

Just catching up with todays instalment. Shes very clearly panicking regarding the dvla situation, there was no need for that video. What was the actual point she was trying to get across? How did that post “protect” her? If anything, it made her look absolutely unhinged - “this Jo is not credible because she called me catpiss and that means that all the tiktoks I’ve made with my excessive alcohol intake and all my debilitating panic attacks and all my severe health issues which require me to have my own mental health nurse, well all of that evidence doesn’t count because I don’t like being called catpiss!” Have a day off aimless would ya? You’re the one who handed Jo all the evidence to report you to dvla! And if the dvla didn’t find jo and her reports credible, you wouldn’t be having to attend a ‘fit to drive’ appointment would you?

Mar 8, 2024
Watched it Friday night and loved it. Reminded me of catpiss tbh and how she stalks her prey and then because she gets nowhere she then harasses their kids. Tbh sounds like Aimeememememe solicitor is the woman in this series 🤣

Little update on the D2 situation as just had the call back with info from my secret spy 🤫
I wish they would just bloody text me with it written down so I could show receipts but that is the reason why they won’t as don’t want to give anything to catpiss thundercunt.
D2 HAS taken legal action and it’s ongoing still which is WHY CATPISS IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT ALLOWED to go near or contact him or his family and legally has to abide the restrictions in place of her not allowed to take H swimming.
Also they are proceeding against CATPISS for defamation of character and slander.
I think this is why woeisme has gone quiet because any evidence they have against catpiss and it possibly going to court (I cannot confirm if it will go to court so it is a possibility) and woeisme mentioned it to the public, would jeopardise the case.
Wonder if she got a letter in the post from his solicitor which is why she said all that bullshit before 🤔🤔
Anyway been told I’m to not ask for anymore info ref D2 and that we will all find out publicly the ins and outs of her .
CATPISS another thing you could get prosecuted for LOVE BOMBING and here is the definition of what it is 🖕🤣
Interesting! So when you say all will be made public, in what what do you mean?

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Oh thanks for this! The plot thickens! As if they have had to do all that for a couple of months fling! Must be bad if they had to get legal action and put things in place. Makes bloody sense now why debs hasn't shared anything other than memes at this point.

Aimee you are a disgusting psychopath! Why would you put a family through this! Making out ur all innocent and accusing D2 of allsorts and taking no accountability for the part you have played!! Cant wait for this to unfold x
My bets the pretend miscarriage could come out especially as they will have evidence from his own doctors that he has had the snip

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
What kind of legal action could he have taken? I’m not clued up on legal stuff, so how would he have gone about it? Would the police have been involved?
He would have got advice from a solicitor about the situation as it’s a civil matter but would have probably been advised to report it to police so it’s logged. The evidence he will have on her via texts, constant calls etc to himself and kids, the fake pregnancy and all evidence with her lies she has spoke or written on social media will have been enough to take the legal route.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Interesting! So when you say all will be made public, in what what do you mean?
I can only assume it’s what his mum debs is waiting for and that she will do it herself. You have to be careful with the type of person A is and when the outcome is aired she will a legal document as proof that A cannot deny.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
D2 would have to repeatedly tell Harper to put her tablet/iPad down (he does not allow his children to be on their devices often as he does not believe they promote good bonding time/family time) and D2s kids also struggled to bond with harper, they said she seemed incredibly withdrawn and like she "did not know how to bond with other kids", Aimee is failing her so much.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
When Aimee magically stopped posting harper "to protect her" NOPE. She had a warning from social services regarding Harpers welfare as Aimee was showing, time and time again, about how she is failing her, whether it be socially (not taking her anywhere), basic necessities (buying 💩 tonnes of clothes for herself but rarely a thing for Harper) or dietary (only microwave meals, barely a decent one in sight). Harper's biological dad (not one of Aimee's 10,000 🍆s) began to get annoyed when Aimee wouldn't let harper visit him during her D2 days (trying to paint the loving family narrative to keep D2 around) so he also began to kick up a storm

Aimee still makes up harpers packed lunches on a morning though? And still posts her on her insta.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her video this morning what a silly silly thing for her to do - she’s so rattled by this DVLA thing isn’t she that she’s just digging herself a deeper hole. What she doesn’t seem to grasp is all that matters to the DVLA is evidence not whether the person reporting is a ‘troll’ in the eyes of the person being reported. And the evidence is her own videos and words so how is that fabricated exactly. She’s actually just highlighting the fact the evidence is real.

She is doing herself no favours either in her comments, actually directing people here, and not to mention calling us hags with no friends and have partners that cannot stand us (had to laugh as how wrong she is, just wishful thinking on her part as it’s her life in a nutshell isn’t it haha) You cannot pretend to report people for something then do the same thing yourself. Everything is screenshot and let me tell you I’ve patience too.

So to the Huns she’s directed here ask yourself this. If you witnessed a crime or a possible safety issue would you report it? (And let’s not pretend reporting someone takes much time, it’s a phone call and a few emails). You would. So she’s been filming whilst driving and looking away from the road (video posted by her showing this). She’s said she has panic attacks and anxiety that cause her to pass out (video posted by her). Multiple claims she cannot control panic attacks or passing out (videos posted by her). Not informing DVLA of illness and medication (screenshots of comments from her on her own videos). Nothing that Jo has reported to the DVLA is fabricated, the evidence is all from what Aimee has herself posted. Wake up.

As for the idiot from this morning that’s going to ‘find us’, yeah none of that is happening and it’s just a full sermon of bullshit they’ve posted. I don’t know which part is funnier the fact they plucked out some random girls name at the end or the apparently have ex police in their group to assist but that ex police has failed to tell them about several laws and especially what doxing is.

Begda

Mar 5, 2024
🤫 also, the reason D2 kicked the bucket was because Aimee was controlling, she did not like when he visited the mother of his children (whether it be to pick them up, drop them off, have a chat about their schooling etc) and she would guilt trip him and accuse him of cheating.

when he would try to use protection, as he did not want to have another child yet, Aimee again kicked off, saying he didn't love her and wasn't commited to her

she would constantly try to buy him and his kids things to get him to stay, and would get harper to copy whatever his oldest child did so that Harper "could be friends with them", they'd known each other around 2 weeks by that point

Oh, she also stalked him and his children after they broke up and constantly rang his oldest child asking them to put him on the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.