Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe the rage got too much and they felt they had to post. She’s so infuriating 😡
She is and I kind of understood why people commented on her posts before here as there wasn’t anywhere to vent but now here is open I don’t see the point. It just adds to her narrative. If we all keep it on here and TL she can’t blame us. And since this place got busy I barely see any comments she would deem ‘troll or hate’ on her videos anyway. Which is probably the reason she’s become obsessed with these sites and the parody accounts.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
If this Jo Jo knows her personally why doesn't she say this to her in public face to face? I don't get it . I know aimless deserves everything she gets though
If and when I get the opportunity I would absolutely say something. I’ve equal amounts to day
“If you can tell I’m not wearing a bra no you can’t”

Aimee it’s swinging around whilst you spread the butter your tit could spread the butter instead of the knife that’s how fast it’s going!

My word 🤮🤮😂😂😂
i heard from a lad who railed her many years ago she has great big puffy nipples!

Get a bra aimless you need one love

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Shes at the bottom of the barel! She bores me to death! Now shes saying references to here 🤣🤣🤣 whats up b, enjoyed the views ur clap back got u this morning... keep making clap backs and keep driving ur addicts over here! If they actually took the time to do their research and read the wiki on TL and the comments here they would absolutely have a different opinion, things would start to make sense and things would drop into place. Make that kid a a decent Sunday dinner u lazy fing b!!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Shes at the bottom of the barel! She bores me to death! Now shes saying references to here 🤣🤣🤣 whats up b, enjoyed the views ur clap back got u this morning... keep making clap backs and keep driving ur addicts over here! If they actually took the time to do their research and read the wiki on TL and the comments here they would absolutely have a different opinion, things would start to make sense and things would drop into place. Make that kid a a decent Sunday dinner u lazy fing b!!!
I don’t think she’s thought it through giving this place so many shout outs. Such a daft move from her.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well hopefully they will all come over and have a read about her. Some of them may even start to realise how many lies she tells
Imagine seeing so many people who hate you, some that know you in real life, some that don’t. But sitting there and realising you’re really hated.
Wouldn’t you start to think all these people can’t be wrong.
Also I’ve noticed her followers never stay for long, you’ll see the odd repetition of a name and then no more. Eventually she’ll run out of new people.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
U definitely dont know her lol @itsmejo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_192559_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_192559_TikTok.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 381
Status
Not open for further replies.