Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh i see it, it’s loud and clear from you lot. Difference is i would never say such derogatory things about another human like you. Makes me better.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Erm…. I think you need to get looking in a dictionary and look up the word “irony”

What makes you better?? Setting up an account on the page your idol despises?? 😂😂😂😂

Oh my days I am 😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Opinions is one thing, using the gross language you do about another person not harming your life in anyway is another. I am far more morally superior than someone who actively slanders another person and her child. Me just commenting on here has made your day. But who am I?
I’d also teach my children not to fight battles for people who wouldn’t take a step for them,

Logic ✨

And I don’t give a damn who you are this ain’t no game of guess the hun.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Don’t be silly, they can’t ask genuine questions as the answers will be not what they want to hear. They only come here so they can send screenshots to A with look I defended you, to which she most likely wouldn’t respond anyway.
Yeah good point. I was having a moment of lets be reasonable with the Huns. It's all that touching grass I did today. Also might be a bit of sunstroke. Let normal service resume 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Opinions is one thing, using the gross language you do about another person not harming your life in anyway is another. I am far more morally superior than someone who actively slanders another person and her child. Me just commenting on here has made your day. But who am I?
So is it OK to slander the 4 men she's been with and make their life a living hell? It's ok for her to spend her whole like on TT and neglect her child? It's ok for her to s and acuse men of DV, taking drugs and also calling celebrities with issues names? Just a slither of a 1000 things this dickhead has done! Get off ur high horse and go ride the smelly fers nose!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Did she hurt you? Or are you in love with her?
No she offends me by mocking DV and driving when she feels like she’s going to pass out therefore endangering other peoples lives.
Before you say whatever you’re going to, there is evidence of everything we say, we don’t fabricate things like she claims. All comes from her own mouth.
Seems like you’re the one whose inlove hunny!

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
Please don't tell me what I know. They were in the process of going through courts in relation to custody when it happened. As I say her child wasn't neglected and there was no evidence but because the child said it due to manipulation action was taken. There is evidence that aimee is neglectful and yes i agree there many children out there worse off who slip through the cracks but does that make it OK? No it doesn't. In aimees line of "work" there is more of a microscope on her parenting which can build a profile of evidence that they would have to take action against. Most children who fall through the cracks if you read their serious case reviews the parents/carer/guardian have been good at fobbing off services or action was taken to late or not at all. As I say I wouldn't want Harper taken away id prefer aimee to do better but as ss have been involved before then if there continues to be reports with evidence to back it up then action could be taken. At that I completely agree ss is very limited at the minute due to staffing, funding etc but it takes one good social worker who won't just take it her at face value to be honest.
I didn’t imply it was okay. I’m saying she could do far better considering she doesn’t work and has endless money to spend, she could provide her with a high quality of life but sadly she doesn’t. However I don’t think the level of neglect meets SS threshold. There isn’t the evidence she is at immediate risk or significantly neglected meaning anything SS related would be consent based and I can’t imagine Aimee would be agreeable to anything.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I actually used to just scroll past her as she was never my cup of tea. Then I watched a couple of videos and some of the things she said etc didn't add up. And I wondered if I was the only person with that opinion, I clearly wasn't. In fact I usually wouldn't comment on anyone but the lies this woman spews is ridiculous. I have never commented on her videos and use here to express my opinion. When you are in the public eye you need to take the rough with the smooth.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I didn’t imply it was okay. I’m saying she could do far better considering she doesn’t work and has endless money to spend, she could provide her with a high quality of life but sadly she doesn’t. However I don’t think the level of neglect meets SS threshold. There isn’t the evidence she is at immediate risk or significantly neglected meaning anything SS related would be consent based and I can’t imagine Aimee would be agreeable to anything.
Sorry if I took you wrong. It came across that you thought I was lying that this happened to my friend. She does be at immediate risk when she's bringing strangers into her home unfortunately and if shes drink driving with her in the car. I think if it did come down to consent based intervention then her declining would show that she's guilty. I think she would agree then play Happy families like she appeared to do last time ss were checking on her. She upped her game for a little while. I would only hope for aimee to up her game and maintain it for her daughters sake.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
There are faaaaar more children sufferin

I just worry about some of the vile things people say on here. The world has gone mad!
No it hasn’t, we just tell the truth and there is loads of children suffering in the world I agree but doesn’t take away from the fact that H is one of them, poor child my heart breaks for her.

That painting that was shown was a psychologist dream they’d have a field day.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
There are faaaaar more children sufferin

I just worry about some of the vile things people say on here. The world has gone mad!
Why you sticking up for a woman that has done all the horrible things she's has done? She doesn't deserve ur loyalty sweetheart! You would get a better response if u genuinely wanted to know why we say what we do in a respectful manner! Alot of us have followed this t for years! The neglecting of her daughter is what fuels most of our rage! She gets away with it because people like u do not do ur research! Wiki TL go and have a read after ur ironing darling! Take a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.