Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Hags - have u been looking in ur magic mirror again Aimee ?? The amount of makeup you plaster on ur face to make urself look decent (which it actually doesn’t) is unreal.

No Friends - hmmmm who is the one who sits looking into their phone n talks to themself all day ?? That will be you won’t it you stupid bint.

Who is the one who sits greeting into their phone saying have a drink with me to absolute strangers ?? That shall also be you won’t it you clown.

No Job - well this one is laughable, what is your job Aimee ??? Trying to sell your TAT to strangers on the internet - oh wait they are ur friends.

Doing Dish up Dinners which I wouldn’t feed to my dog.

Going shopping for spicceeee rice oh n not forgetting the Colin the caterpillar bags for 9 year olds 🤣🤣🤣 if I bought my 9 year old nephew that he would be telling me where I could shove it n so would his mum.

Getting pissed on your Kylie & Malbec every night.

WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB YOU HAVE NOT.

Partners who hate us - last but not least, most of us have been married or in relationships for numerous years can you say the same ??? Erm no you can’t 😂😂.

You have a failed marriage behind you, D1 who was so madly in love with you did a runner and D2 well he bolted quicker than USAIN BOLT ⚡️ when u tried to trap the poor guy with your ALLEGED MC which no one believes you had anyway that was just another one of your lies.

So to sum it up maybe you should take a long hard look at your own life as your the HAG who has had a seriously hard paper round, your the one with no mates well apart from strangers whom u do not know, your the one with no job but ur going to say I do have a job it’s TikTok and yes TikTok is a job for some people ie proper influencer’s who actually do work hard selling decent stuff not TAT like you and you are the one with NO PARTNER.

Have a lovely day sweet cheeks & hope u don’t take another fake panic attack brought on by your anxiety at M & S not having any SPICEEEE RICE or MCDONALDS sending you no sauce or ur Big Mac having cheese on it 😂😂😂.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Her fans are blowing air up her so she's got cocky. She's definitely rattled by being reported and is trying to scare Jo into submission. And she thinks the way to do that ironically is by bullying and doing what she complains is done to her which isn't.
Yeah you are right, Jo has done things the correct way! She's only done what needed to be done for people's safety! She's not commented on her page etc keeps it on here. It's taking some self control not to set up an account and comment! I said I never would because I want to stay true to myself and us on here but the urge is there lol xx

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Opinions is one thing, using the gross language you do about another person not harming your life in anyway is another. I am far more morally superior than someone who actively slanders another person and her child. Me just commenting on here has made your day. But who am I?
You’re an absolute CLOWN that’s what you are, being taken in by that lying, narcissistic witch.

So is it ok for her to be calling people HAGS, saying people have no friends, that people don’t have jobs and that their partners hate them, is that acceptable ???

Now off you pop back over to ur pals page as ur opinion here is really irrelevant.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think I agree with what chub club thug said on TL I’m so sorry if I’ve got their name wrong I’ll check after this and edit if I have!

She is currently slandering us calling us this and that to get us to rant, to get us to tell her about our lives, to get us to give her information and I get a lot of it is generic but we are playing into her hands, she’s smug thinking she knows so much.

In future I think we should just rant about HER gives facts about HER and not disclose anything about our own lives.

I get she can’t do s with the information she’s gathering but I for one do not want to boost her smugness.

Aimee you smell like a walking talking litter tray, your dads your “uncle” and you are an absolute clown.

Thank chew!!

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Opinions is one thing, using the gross language you do about another person not harming your life in anyway is another. I am far more morally superior than someone who actively slanders another person and her child. Me just commenting on here has made your day. But who am I?
You talk about not harming lives in any way. Her & her mother drink drive constantly, have you ever lost someone because of a drunk driver ???? Well I have my brother at 36 years old n I absolutely F@@@@G despise them.

Do not come on here preaching she ain’t harming anyone’s lives as she is putting all other road users at risk with her Drink Driving & her alleged Panic Attacks.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I think I agree with what chub club thug said on TL I’m so sorry if I’ve got their name wrong I’ll check after this and edit if I have!

She is currently slandering us calling us this and that to get us to rant, to get us to tell her about our lives, to get us to give her information and I get a lot of it is generic but we are playing into her hands, she’s smug thinking she knows so much.

In future I think we should just rant about HER gives facts about HER and not disclose anything about our own lives.

I get she can’t do s with the information she’s gathering but I for one do not want to boost her smugness.

Aimee you smell like a walking talking litter tray, your dads your “uncle” and you are an absolute clown.

Thank chew!!
Yeah I agree! I'm going becareful what I put for sure. She's getting way to big for her boots and her hunnies are giving her quite alot of information from here and TL. Just for Aims! This is for our benefit not urs! I'm praying for the day that smirk is wiped clean of ur face! Speaking from facts is not a crime u absolute despicable monster! Tik fing tok and not the app!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I agree! I'm going becareful what I put for sure. She's getting way to big for her boots and her hunnies are giving her quite alot of information from here and TL. Just for Aims! This is for our benefit not urs! I'm praying for the day that smirk is wiped clean of ur face! Speaking from facts is not a crime u absolute despicable monster! Tik fing tok and not the app!
Exactly! I’m not intimidated in the slightest I’d say all this to her face and as myself, I’m just not giving her the satisfaction of thinking she’s really clever, smug and knows it all.

Take away a narcs supply and watch them crumble 🤷‍♀️😂

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Completely off topic! But absolutely 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713746354943.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713746354943.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 313
Mar 8, 2024
You talk about not harming lives in any way. Her & her mother drink drive constantly, have you ever lost someone because of a drunk driver ???? Well I have my brother at 36 years old n I absolutely F@@@@G despise them.

Do not come on here preaching she ain’t harming anyone’s lives as she is putting all other road users at risk with her Drink Driving & her alleged Panic Attacks.
Sorry to read you lost your brother that way 😞😞♥️♥️

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Exactly! I’m not intimidated in the slightest I’d say all this to her face and as myself, I’m just not giving her the satisfaction of thinking she’s really clever, smug and knows it all.

Take away a narcs supply and watch them crumble 🤷‍♀️😂
Yep! I'm on board, wev come this far. People are going to be coming on here to antagonise us now she has sent her hunnies . Don't get me wrong I will defend our community til I'm blue just got learn self control hahahaha xxy

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yep! I'm on board, wev come this far. People are going to be coming on here to antagonise us now she has sent her hunnies . Don't get me wrong I will defend our community til I'm blue just got learn self control hahahaha xxy
Haha I love tormenting the Huns! I have a few comments then hit the ignore button because that will annoy them more than any response 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She's definitely reading here regularly as all her comments are up to date. Not sure jo will be running scared with her threats of her solicitor (good luck with that Aims!)
Definitely on the drink, cocky as!!
Also that phone literally must not be out of her hands, reading here and TL, reading and deleting comments, blocking....keeping InTouch with the case officer, solicitor and god knows whatever other government agencies she has working for her 🙄😴
If having an opinion is a crime then the world is even more fed up than I thought! Didn't think it could get any worse knowing people look at Aimee as an inspiration 🫤

Anyhow! best get myself to bed as I actually do work but have trouble sleeping. Not that work will know as you just get on with it don't ya (not you A!)

Oh and never ever been described as a hag, far from it 😉

Night to all you lovely bunch of humans 🥰 XX

Oh and reading all the replies to the latest disciple ...I am definitely in my lane (my type of people ♥️)

Status
Not open for further replies.