Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Thank you so much still never gotten over it even after 19 years, his daughter was only 4 when her daddy was killed because of a Drunk Driver, I absolutely despise anyone who drinks and gets behind a wheel of a car.

Thank you again ❤️❤️❤️
Oh that is so awful 😞 my heart really goes out to you 💔♥️sending you lots of love♥️
I am not surprised you feel that way. It is truly shocking to think people think it's acceptable! 😡

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Someone ‘outed’ Witchwiccan ages ago and told Aimee so that is old news. Clearly grotbags didn’t do anything with that info then because she’s got do all ammunition and here she is replying to them again as if it’s the first time she’s been told. If I was that ‘hun’ I would watch themselves because Doxxing is illegal and a criminal offence. Careful Aimee you may need your solicitor on speed dial to represent you for when the police come knocking

Mar 8, 2024
Someone ‘outed’ Witchwiccan ages ago and told Aimee so that is old news. Clearly grotbags didn’t do anything with that info then because she’s got do all ammunition and here she is replying to them again as if it’s the first time she’s been told. If I was that ‘hun’ I would watch themselves because Doxxing is illegal and a criminal offence. Careful Aimee you may need your solicitor on speed dial to represent you for when the police come knocking
Thank you.
What a dick, clearly just giving it the biggen!
Yeah, good there is the receipt of that 'hun' !

Yelsel 2024

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Bless you, how awful! Sending you lots of love ❤❤❤❤ xxxxx
Thank you so much hunni xx just makes me so angry n then you have clowns trying to defend her n her mother 🤬🤬🤬.

Obviously her mother drove home from hers last night after drinking as she said on her video this morning she had a lie in & then went out n did some gardening, it honestly boils my blood.

❤️❤️❤️

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Thank you so much hunni xx just makes me so angry n then you have clowns trying to defend her n her mother 🤬🤬🤬.

Obviously her mother drove home from hers last night after drinking as she said on her video this morning she had a lie in & then went out n did some gardening, it honestly boils my blood.

❤️❤️❤️
I'm not surprised that is extremely triggering, people are so stupid at times. I hardly drink rhe odd glass of wine every now and again. I couldn't ever dream of getting behind the wheel after a drink, not worth it. Sorry you had to go through that, I cant even imagen. ❤ xxxxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies totally missed last nights antics handled superb as always 😂 I agree with the @thelurker66 we should not disclose no more info. There is a good few of us who are a lot closer to home to her than she likes and she’s getting desperate to find out. She’s pissed clapping back nasty in comments. She is nothing but a mean girl and it’s seeping through because she has no control over this. Jo has done everything spot on and it’s infuriating catpiss that she’s having to abide by rules and regulations and answer questions regarding info she has put out there. As iv stated many times before she will mess up herself as she’s a piss head and to be a liar you have to have a good memory and the receipts are plain to see she lies. Who said we don’t believe she has a solicitor 😂😂😂😂 the whole family needs a solicitor giving there fraudulent history so no shock Greg the wallet aka stand in dad has one on speed dial. Bet they follow her too. New week Monday morning pack lunch first chew cocky smug ringing the dvla with the ss from here which she has already told her huns the dvla said is messing with the case 😂😂😂 how have they said that aimee if your only showing them this morning honestly do better. Let’s hope you have a wash today here’s a suggestion while you have your morning read here put your phone down get washed dressed and presentable before you even consider filming your morning vid drop kick the hammy sammy in the bin and live a little and give hamper something different for a change it’s not hard your just a lazy cow. #catpiss #getwashed #herpes

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning ladies totally missed last nights antics handled superb as always 😂 I agree with the @thelurker66 we should not disclose no more info. There is a good few of us who are a lot closer to home to her than she likes and she’s getting desperate to find out. She’s pissed clapping back nasty in comments. She is nothing but a mean girl and it’s seeping through because she has no control over this. Jo has done everything spot on and it’s infuriating catpiss that she’s having to abide by rules and regulations and answer questions regarding info she has put out there. As iv stated many times before she will mess up herself as she’s a piss head and to be a liar you have to have a good memory and the receipts are plain to see she lies. Who said we don’t believe she has a solicitor 😂😂😂😂 the whole family needs a solicitor giving there fraudulent history so no shock Greg the wallet aka stand in dad has one on speed dial. Bet they follow her too. New week Monday morning pack lunch first chew cocky smug ringing the dvla with the ss from here which she has already told her huns the dvla said is messing with the case 😂😂😂 how have they said that aimee if your only showing them this morning honestly do better. Let’s hope you have a wash today here’s a suggestion while you have your morning read here put your phone down get washed dressed and presentable before you even consider filming your morning vid drop kick the hammy sammy in the bin and live a little and give hamper something different for a change it’s not hard your just a lazy cow. #catpiss #getwashed #herpes
As they say, give someone enough rope…
She’s doing the name calling and slandering in her comments so how does that make her any different? So long as her huns rim her socket, she will fall in to a false sense of security, she’s one Kylie away from it 🥂
Glorious morning in the sunshine here ☀️ 🚶‍♀️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Morning trowls

Two things came to mind when I was going to sleep.

Riddle me this - Huns and interlopers on this thread. You scream so much at us calling us names and saying we are bad people and you aren't praying on the Shamey alter yet I don't see you going on other tiktokers threads having a go at them. Just us. Weird right?

Secondly telling us we should be ashamed because our children might read here. Pretty sure my child doesn't know me as PlentyOfShhh and also why are we all middle age ladies? Maybe we are a bunch of beefy lumberjacks or builders.

Best go get dressed for work. Have a fabulous day trowls. Shamey and your cult I pray you stub your toes on EVERY corner of furniture. Toodles for now ❤️🥳

My brain does it's best work overnight..

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Sorry Aimee your wrong!! I can keep a partner. Im not the one whose had three dicks up my Mersey tunnel in the last 18months.

I dont have an idol. Im Switzerland in this sitch. Just a human watching other humans make themselves look silly. Oh the irony
Tiktok is the same principle as reality TV. Name me one reality show that doesn't have an after show or talk show / media that discuss it after its aired.
Leaving trolling comments on aimees page is not on. But discussing her here on a dedicated platform is perfectly acceptable. She cannot continue to put out controversial content without expecting a discussion. Lots of people think she's "real" lots of people think she's fake. Plenty people pick holes in her. It's the nature of her job. By discussing her on tattle and here noone is knocking on her door?!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
What can she do if she finds me?

I am giving my opinion on an opinion forum.

Yes I have reported her and I have explained why umpteen times.

I’ve said I would speak to her or her crime officer and show my emails which prove my main motive is my concerns due to the evidence she is sharing! It doesn’t show a witch hunt.

She STILL hasn’t shut down her open Facebook or her insta or even removed certain images from instagram.

I keep saying, she is arrogant and entitled and she will never protect her daughter or the ones around her because she is perfect and can do no wrong.

She is at tipping point here and she is doing nothing to help herself or protect her daughter.

Come after me all you want. You have no idea if the ‘info’ I’ve shared is even right.

First thing I will point out is you will not even press 1 fing button to safeguard your child!!

Mar 7, 2024
Do you have receipts Aimee? Please do let me see you back up your claim that we have no jobs, are hags or are in unhappy relationships etc. Receipts are what we need please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_062938_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_062938_TikTok.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 197
Mar 8, 2024
At the end of the day aimless wants to make her life public knowledge then expect no one to comment. You can't have the best of both worlds. It doesn't work like that. If you literally record yourself every day talking to your phone and sharing your life, people will always form an opinion. Her love of people stroking her ego has completely ruined her. At the end of the day has she not posted herself all over a public app, most of us woylf be none the wiser she existed. This is all brought on by the need to be validated from strangers off the Internet
She’s the absolute definition of ironic 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Do you have receipts Aimee? Please do let me see you back up your claim that we have no jobs, are hags or are in unhappy relationships etc. Receipts are what we need please.
The hypocrisy 🤣🤣 Very happily married, two nourished kids, plenty of friends outside the internet that I spend time with.

Funny how she claims our only friends are each other when her only friend is someone miles from her that she met online 🧐

Surely she laughed at herself typing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.