Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Dropped a Tesco haul and she’s manic esp over some pink bbq mayo 😬
Every single dish up dinner is a new coleslaw, new hummus...etc. Either they they dish up a few spoon fulls and waste the rest or it gets scoffed off camera. Surely in most households you put an appropriate cover over it and serve it another day? Gluttony or waste?

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Aimee you middle aged sad bastard how does it feel to know that WE all know that Dirty Dave has had to go the legal route to keep you away from harassing him and his kids? Please do a reply to that. How sad Harper only gets taken to swimming so t Hat can tell you what Dave and his girlfriend are doing. She wouldn’t be going swimming if Dave wasn’t there

I’m loving the fact her case worker at the Police will know there is a restraining order against her and will also know about her Daddy/Uncles fraudulent business. I bet they laugh at her at the station when she reads here and calls them to say a woman called hurty words and herpes says I’m a t on the internet. Please track her down and put her in prison 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee what a boring life you have you middle aged Hag. Another Tesco Haul buying the same se that we all know off by heart. I didn’t even watch the whole video because I know what she buys day in day out.

Why the do is she buying Harper another drinking cup? The slate lady just sent Harper a water bottle days ago and how many cups does a kid need? Remember when she showed Harpers room awhile back and she was still using a sucky cup 😳 Aimee your kid will be annihilated for that
Why is she so thrilled by this cup? I suppose when you have not much happiness in your life, the small things like cheap tat you don’t need will excite you.
She has a very low mental age. Maybe 13 ish.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A haul 🙄 I went to Tesco earlier for a few bits and bobs and never showed the dog any of it. Feel it’s a bit of a wasted trip now.
This is how low she actually sunk. This is the best she can do really. She has to post a few times a day and rather than something like buying a plant and a some lovely stylish pots for her bleak garden, she buys more tat. She could do some lovely things to make that space all pretty. No she loves buying pointless things and squandering money. Why does anybody want to look at these repetitive boring hauls? Why?

catpiss

Apr 21, 2024
You’re just so angry! I don’t think I’ve ever hated a stranger as much as you do? Are you ok? Would your time not be better spent with your husband rather than on your phone constantly harassing someone who has nothing to do with you? Do your children know and see what you are writing on this site about other humans? I have so many questions for people like you. Baffles me
So you support someone, to the point of creating an account to harass us for having an opinion, who;
- encourages bullying via the use of her mentally not-all-there huns (such as yourself)
- is under investigation for neglecting her child and drink driving
- Has no basic hygiene whatsoever as advertised by her greasy hair and her, more than likely, having the clap
- Offends the nostrils of poor passers-by in the M&S alcohol section
- Allows men she has known for less than a week around her adolescent daughter unsupervised
- Sits on her backside at home crying about ''anxiety''' as an excuse to not take her daughter outside, yet has no issues hogging the Primark aisles to buy secretly XL products for herself
- Does not monitor her childs tablet/social media access, her child posted videos on youtube begging for friends and catpiss had no clue about it until random strangers online intervened about it.
and many more things.

Do your children know and see who you are supporting online to this extent? I have so many questions about people like you. baffles me. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.