Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Oh bless you 💙 It’s me who lost her husband last Monday I’m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) I’m glad your husband was then ok love xx
Bless you, this is such a hard time, just know we are here to listen and support you as you need us too. there is no right or wrong way to grieve. X

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Oh bless you 💙 It’s me who lost her husband last Monday I’m clinging onto the last few hours memory of him alive so trying to distract myself and will read and comment. (Sorry not to upset anyone saying that) I’m glad your husband was then ok love xx
Someone sent me this when my husband died. I liked the words and thought I’d send to you. Sending hugs x
IMG_2504.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well bloody hell took me a while to catch up 🤣 Sorry I've been away to Wembley for the weekend!! I thought I may miss something life changing like having a shower, cooking a decent meal or posting one single video without a lie.. but no such luck!!! 🤣🤣

Firstly @itsmejo just checking you're well because that video yesterday must have terrified you 😉🤣 mind how you go speaking facts won't you!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I do not believe for a second that anyone is SSing other than her!!! Also if they were why isn't the dumb b asking why they're here? 🤣🤣🤣

Now then Shamey hi babes 😘 I feel YOU must have missed the numerous times I've referred to myself as an Owl because yes I am on here at daft o'clock because I WORK nights!! Oh damn it sorry for using that confusing 'W word' do you need me to explain it? Weeerrrrrkkkkk? As in me jobbbbie? I can get me crafties out and draw some piccy wicks to explain it if you want??? It's this thing I have to do to keep a roof over my head!!!! So yeah I'll see you in the comments at about 4am when I'm back in a few days babes 😘💕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_1866.jpeg

Heidi the woman is nearly 40. Congratulating her on buying serving spoons is weird,

And Jacinta please seek professional therapy
I think it’s because they don’t see through the lies and so they feel a bit sorry for her.
If they could see how we interpret her they would absolutely understand. It does take a while but once you suss her out, it’s so glaringly obvious. It all falls into place quickly then and once you see it, there is no unseeing it 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And hello Ash... or whatever your name is!! You're going to be so embarrassed when the downfall of this car boot barbie happens, which it will!!
I couldn't really give a do who's proud of me tbh because I am! Proud I don't support narcissistic, smelly slags. Or terrible mothers, those who lie about DV or baby loss I could go on and on and on but I actually cba the proof is in the pudding 😉 I just hope the pudding wasn't an entire banofee pie because that will have been thrown down her fat neck without even touching the sides before you get chance to look at the RECEIPTS!!!! 🐷🍌

You're not welcome!!!! And you're proving nothing other than that you're another one who needs to be careful you don't get run over by a lego car!! Off you do

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why does she keep saying it's fine..........who said it wasn't fine. All these little nervous habits you do aimless and you expect us to believe you would be cocky in real life. Have a word Greg the wallet and sort those late accounts out on companies house

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-200104_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422-200104_Gallery.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 246

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
The filter glitching like mad on that DUD she has the smoother turned right up her face was going blurry in places when moving about and it was round and chins one minute and slim the next esp at the end… but swears on harpers life
Everyone knows it. Without the filters her skin looks horrible and she’s a fat sweaty mess with a round head and more chins than a Chinese phone book 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.