Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Unfortunately some of the silly twats did admit to sniffing their phones and are now being treated at their local hospital due to a burning sensation by the stench of cat piss through their phones šŸ˜¢
Omg it pisses me off when she says smell... Witchy does it too!!! šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ Ermmm we can't smell.... and might I add thank the fing wee baby Jesus we can't!!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The crux of it is that Olga is not authentic, sincere or genuine in any way shape or form. So when you read here you Olga or your delusional huns, the reason we donā€™t like you is because you claim to be so real, never tell lies. When in fact youā€™ve been caught out time and time again doing just that. They are all documented here and the other site you avidly read. (That you said recently you have not looked at for 2 years)

Your mums Bday lunch you were swigging the Prosecco and can clearly be heard saying ā€œjust donā€™t film my Proseccoā€
Then back at yours youā€™re opening another bottle and mummy says you didnā€™t drink anything earlier šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s all these constant fibs you tell that show how inauthentic you are.
So what if you had half a glass and drove? If you chose to drink and drive under the legal limit thatā€™s your choice. To then lie and say you never had any and also get mummy lying too is what irritates people.
There are too many lies to mention, but this is reason why so many people donā€™t like you or believe you.

You give off that deceitful vibe with your non verbal cues as well. Intelligent people pick up on them easily. Iā€™m sure there are lots of nurses here. They are finely tuned at this as they have to be aware at all times during a shift, to spot anyone who may be deteriorating.

So we are not stupid unloved people with no friends or family. We are quite the opposite.

We see what you are, youā€™re in a money making machine that youā€™ve sold your soul to and itā€™s completely taken over your life.

Is this what you dreamt of as a career? Slobbing around, going from bargain shops to M and S, constantly buying rubbish, wasting cash, time and petrol every day?
Recording se videos all day long, itā€™s a pitiful existence and what a waste of a life.
So just stop telling the lies and do something constructive and educational if you really have to keep recording yourself.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think itā€™s because they donā€™t see through the lies and so they feel a bit sorry for her.
If they could see how we interpret her they would absolutely understand. It does take a while but once you suss her out, itā€™s so glaringly obvious. It all falls into place quickly then and once you see it, there is no unseeing it šŸ™„
I couldn't agree more with this because... forgive me Father for I have sinned BUT... I did like.. well tolerate her once upon a time!!! However it was the stupid cow herself who pointed me in the direction of 'that nasty website' TL šŸ¤£ And wowwww the pennies dropped quicker than the slags knickers at the sight of a short black beard!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I was like a woman posessed scrolling through so many posts and thinking no surely not? Then low and behold back to TT to see it's all true!! That's the thing her little fans don't get.. it's all true!!!! And once I was intrigued enough to scroll back and came across her DV claims šŸ„ŗšŸ¤¬ that fully boiled my cauldron over!! I'm ashamed to say I ever 'liked her' because now I even hate the way she breathes!!!! She should have deffo been swallowed Wendy rookie mistake!!!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I couldn't agree more with this because... forgive me Father for I have sinned BUT... I did like.. well tolerate her once upon a time!!! However it was the stupid cow herself who pointed me in the direction of 'that nasty website' TL šŸ¤£ And wowwww the pennies dropped quicker than the slags knickers at the sight of a short black beard!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I was like a woman posessed scrolling through so many posts and thinking no surely not? Then low and behold back to TT to see it's all true!! That's the thing her little fans don't get.. it's all true!!!! And once I was intrigued enough to scroll back and came across her DV claims šŸ„ŗšŸ¤¬ that fully boiled my cauldron over!! I'm ashamed to say I ever 'liked her' because now I even hate the way she breathes!!!! She should have deffo been swallowed Wendy rookie mistake!!!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
I could have wrote this myself!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
See everything is a troll comment, everythingā€™s an attack maybe it was just a question? And if it is a troll comment then who gives a damn who picks the kid up from school the fact that they take her HOME to that monstrosity is the issue!

Gregg is probably trying to do damage control!

Attachments

• IMG_3076.jpeg
    IMG_3076.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3077.jpeg
    IMG_3077.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 242
Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Just jumped in to bed for an early night. My man came out the shower and danced butt naked, he said Iā€™ve got three songs to guess the movie.
At first I thought the first song was James brown but it turned out to be Picket Wilson.. I couldnā€™t guess so asked for song two (while he proceeded to swing his helicopter)
Song two played, Donna Summer - Hot Stuff; I got it instantly.

THE FULL MONTY!!!

Jesus that song brought back memories. 1997, I was 12!
So thatā€™s our movie choice tonight.

Anyyywayā€¦. Back to my man not being able to stand meā€¦

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
The crux of it is that Olga is not authentic, sincere or genuine in any way shape or form. So when you read here you Olga or your delusional huns, the reason we donā€™t like you is because you claim to be so real, never tell lies. When in fact youā€™ve been caught out time and time again doing just that. They are all documented here and the other site you avidly read. (That you said recently you have not looked at for 2 years)

Your mums Bday lunch you were swigging the Prosecco and can clearly be heard saying ā€œjust donā€™t film my Proseccoā€
Then back at yours youā€™re opening another bottle and mummy says you didnā€™t drink anything earlier šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s all these constant fibs you tell that show how inauthentic you are.
So what if you had half a glass and drove? If you chose to drink and drive under the legal limit thatā€™s your choice. To then lie and say you never had any and also get mummy lying too is what irritates people.
There are too many lies to mention, but this is reason why so many people donā€™t like you or believe you.

You give off that deceitful vibe with your non verbal cues as well. Intelligent people pick up on them easily. Iā€™m sure there are lots of nurses here. They are finely tuned at this as they have to be aware at all times during a shift, to spot anyone who may be deteriorating.

So we are not stupid unloved people with no friends or family. We are quite the opposite.

We see what you are, youā€™re in a money making machine that youā€™ve sold your soul to and itā€™s completely taken over your life.

Is this what you dreamt of as a career? Slobbing around, going from bargain shops to M and S, constantly buying rubbish, wasting cash, time and petrol every day?
Recording se videos all day long, itā€™s a pitiful existence and what a waste of a life.
So just stop telling the lies and do something constructive and educational if you really have to keep recording yourself.
This is articulating perfectly

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was like a woman posessed scrolling through so many posts and thinking no surely not? Then lo and behold back to TT to see it's all true!! That's the thing her little fans don't get.. it's all true!!!! And once I was intrigued enough to scroll back and came across her DV claims šŸ„ŗšŸ¤¬ that fully boiled my cauldron over!! I'm ashamed to say I ever 'liked her' because now I even hate the way she breathes!!!! She should have deffo been swallowed Wendy rookie mistake!!!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Exactly! Claiming her ex husband left her with PTSD because of domestic violence šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø thatā€™s all on TL should anyone else come over here for a snoop. Get educated on this woman who you defend. Then come back and tell us we are wrong.
All the followers she has, she is lying to, some of them think sheā€™s inspiring. Sheā€™s not, sheā€™s manipulating you all. She is on TT to earn money. Whether its with views or selling products, she lies so she gets more views, she makes false claim after false claim and itā€™s despicable when there are vulnerable people following her.
Such a bad example with her gorging on the most fat laden take aways, no exercise at all and generally a very unhealthy lifestyle. She always says itā€™s her page she can do what she wants, true, but she has to made accountable.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
See everything is a troll comment, everythingā€™s an attack maybe it was just a question? And if it is a troll comment then who gives a damn who picks the kid up from school the fact that they take her HOME to that monstrosity is the issue!

Gregg is probably trying to do damage control!
She puts everything out there šŸ˜‚we arenā€™t entitled, we are just made aware. By YOU Olga! Sheā€™s so aggressive, other people just ignore any questions they donā€™t like. She jumps on them and loves it. Hope someone asks her why she wonā€™t take her child to swimming lessons.
Why is she the BEST mum on there? Because she just lets her child sit with an iPad all night?

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I just donā€™t understand how anyone with a so called platform could show up I say dressed but 99 percent of the time itā€™s pjs. Does she not understand she is her own brand. It really isnā€™t good and it baffles me how any brand would want to work with her some of the ads she has approved are non other than shocking. How she has the nerve to rock about southport and birkdale the way she does makes me cringe. I canā€™t help but feel for h knowing how nasty kids can be and she may well be a brat or not a nice kid as other people have stated but I believe sheā€™s known no different monkey see monkey do hence why the poor kid was begging for friendship on the internet to strangers I mean if it works for mummy right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.