Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
If anyone here is feeling low and wants to talk we are always here, as Olga quite rightly said we are on at all hours.
We are a support group. She’s upset and annoyed all of us with lies about matters that we have all had experience with. She uses anything to get attention.
So we are always here if anyone needs a pep talk or a joke or just a hello 🙋‍♀️❤️😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good night hags ❤

5am steps to get up for which I’m sure I’ll be woken to with my man playing cruella devil on his phone as he always plays it for my alarm music when my grey roots start coming in 😩🤣

I hope everyone has a nice rest of the night. ✨🤍 xxx
Pahahahaha just spat my hot chocky wocky out at the Cruella Devil 🤣🤣🤣 Hahaha. Paired with his guess the film helicoptering I feel like we need daily Shamey thoughts from your stand up comedian tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I take a few hours off and LOADS has happened 👀 😂
I don’t have anything to add that hasn’t already been said!
She’s unraveling and becoming unhinged
She really thinks she’s untouchable which is quite amusing for someone who has themselves openly catalogued all their lies, wrong doings etc with her own videos.

“thinks she’s so smart, adds items to cart, always looks like she’s smelling a fart” 💨

IMO she was always unhinged. One would have to be to do the things she has done.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
If anyone here is feeling low and wants to talk we are always here, as Olga quite rightly said we are on at all hours.
We are a support group. She’s upset and annoyed all of us with lies about matters that we have all had experience with. She uses anything to get attention.
So we are always here if anyone needs a pep talk or a joke or just a hello 🙋‍♀️❤️😘
I love this 🥰

Well that’s me for the day, so goodnight my fellow hags, haters & bridge dwellers.
When my tired head hits my clean pillow & I’m saying my daily thanks to the baby Jebus, Fairy, Hovis & the wee donkey, I will add a huge thanks for not giving me or any of you beautiful people puffy nipples.
Much luvs & virtual hugs to you all. 😊❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Wendy was so much more affectionate and relaxed with Charlie on that tt
100% the way she speaks to Charlie usually is vile!! Even looks at her like s tbh. I watched Charlie's video earlier from her waking them up on the 1st morning in Disney.. Wendy was vile go and watch it if you haven't!! Also the NYD Macarena vid you literally see her face drop turning from Aimee to Charlie!!! It's so sad.
I mean my golden balls little brother is my mum's favourite (long standing family joke) but my mum at least pretends it's not obvious 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Honestly every single comment of yours is so on the money 👌🏼 you remind me a lot of my best friend 💖 Oh s sorry I haven't got any or a boyfriend have I? 🤪 I mean imagine being up at 4am on your break of a 12hr night shift. Unimaginable right Aims? 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
That was me too, I liked her 🤯 she used to do Friday night lives and I enjoyed them, they were fun, more so the drunker she got 🤣 found her quite relatable in those days, same age etc, I even I’m ashamed to say bought olaplex off her recommendation as she swore blind it was the best shampoo ever and I believed her 😭 haha I soon saw the light!
Are you bald now? Because the s ripped your hair out? 🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Thank you for all your lovely comments ❤️ I’m okay, I just feel things really deeply and I get upset whenever I see anything hurting wether it be person or animal (Aimee doesn’t count). To the outside world I appear a cold hearted b but on the inside I’m the opposite 🤣
Sending you loads of love & hugs 🥰🥰❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Night to all you absolute worldies ..sorry I mean hags 😍😘
I know I have said this before but everyone here is so lovely and supportive. I have honestly welled up reading all tonights post and responses ❤️❤️
So glad we have this space and who knows maybe one day we can/will all meet for some KFC and Kylie....maybe not KFC as I don't eat chicken, or like Kylie 🤣 🤣 I'll just have a spoon for the gravy and a pint of Guinness 😉

XX

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Are you bald now? Because the s ripped your hair out? 🤣🤣
Hahaha no it’s just doesn’t do anything in my opinion that far cheaper shampoos do, obvs then she started promising hair burst was the only way to go etc etc and same with skincare she used to love Nivea etc and Charlotte T but then along came the beauty crop 🙄

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Night to all you absolute worldies ..sorry I mean hags 😍😘
I know I have said this before but everyone here is so lovely and supportive. I have honestly welled up reading all tonights post and responses ❤️❤️
So glad we have this space and who knows maybe one day we can/will all meet for some KFC and Kylie....maybe not KFC as I don't eat chicken, or like Kylie 🤣 🤣 I'll just have a spoon for the gravy and a pint of Guinness 😉

XX
Na Nite chick 🩷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good night you lovely bunch of hags! Early start for me tomorrow. My mum has terminal cancer and Tuesday is our aldi shop and McDonald's day, literally going to McDonald's and doing the simple things have become her favourite
Oh God love her ❤️ this is what it's about a treat for you both and what seems like the little things!! Hope you're both keeping each other strong 💪🏼💓
Fat arse will be having a Maceeeez and by 'A' Maceeeez I mean 5 combined in one! But will wait for H to be out because she's a selfish greedy witch who 'wotted' to try the new menu!!! 🐷🐷 Is that you Perceeeee?

Status
Not open for further replies.