Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
I couldn't agree more with this because... forgive me Father for I have sinned BUT... I did like.. well tolerate her once upon a time!!! However it was the stupid cow herself who pointed me in the direction of 'that nasty website' TL 🤣 And wowwww the pennies dropped quicker than the slags knickers at the sight of a short black beard!!! 🤣🤣
I was like a woman posessed scrolling through so many posts and thinking no surely not? Then low and behold back to TT to see it's all true!! That's the thing her little fans don't get.. it's all true!!!! And once I was intrigued enough to scroll back and came across her DV claims 🥺🤬 that fully boiled my cauldron over!! I'm ashamed to say I ever 'liked her' because now I even hate the way she breathes!!!! She should have deffo been swallowed Wendy rookie mistake!!!!! 🤢🤢
I was the same. I felt sorry for her then she mentioned TL, which I'd never heard of and that was the end of that.
Quite greatful tbh as although I'm 48 I still try to see the best in people however in this case gladly had the wool taken from my eyes!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Thank you for all your lovely comments ❤️ I’m okay, I just feel things really deeply and I get upset whenever I see anything hurting wether it be person or animal (Aimee doesn’t count). To the outside world I appear a cold hearted b but on the inside I’m the opposite 🤣
Same here! That’s what makes us decent people! Whereas Aimee is all me me me and all about herself!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
Sending you much love ❤️ it’s desperate times when someone feels they can no longer continue and sadly impacts so many people. Hopefully the person is okay and getting some help.
I agree, she has no consideration for others or even give them a thought. As long as she gets to buy the biggest lot of se. Why buy a 9 year old a dress styled like a young teen and then a back pack for a three year old. She has no clue of style and nor will H if she styles her.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies imagine me being on here at 5.30 am up showered cleaned up and sat with a brew catching up before I got for round 3 of my treatment the weeks fly round that day again. Is that ok with you catpiss? We aren’t all just sat scrolling with nothing to do. @Dans New Girlfriend so sorry to see what you witnessed yesterday sending you massive hugs hope you managed to switch off and get some sleep lovely. Wonder what manic Minnie will be like this morning. Will it be a sunbed a clap back or more hauls of s. So it’s been a week since she said 7-10 days for the decorators and not another mention of it or the flooring in the lounge ??? Was that another lie catpiss. Yeno if you actually did a house refurb reset redecorate etc a lot more people would prob engage but no your just a selfish s who is me me me and your child is turning into your mini me with a stinking attitude and is already disliked by many from comments iv seen. I would be livid if my child was being judged on my behaviour. Do you not see what your doing ? While you scroll here this morning ya scruffy t. Do better be better and for the love of god burn that ducking purple scrunchie. Have a lovely day everyone xx

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
It’s was about
I went to TL after she mentioned it! Never heard about it before. I was already seeing through her lies but when I looked at the comments on her posts they were all blowing smoke up her arse, of course now I know she was deleting them. I was so relieved to read TL and see it wasn't just me ! (my "sixth sense of knowing a t" when I see one was still in tact 🤣🤣)
Yes me too…….and something that really got to me was someone in her comments asked very politely why she called her fringe ‘bangs’ because whoever was asking the question thought that it was only the USA that called it bangs. Anyway she done a whole clap back video using that question and being really nasty 😡 completely over the top for such an innocent question, then all her huns went for the person too. It was a lightbulb moment for me….

Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Haha love this!
I feel exactly the same, lovely bunch of hags ♥️ and honestly some of the funniest people. It's literally like catching up with "me" mates on a group WhatsApp 🤣♥️
I also love that some partners are also so invested too 🤣🤣 love that for her! 😉

Oh and I definitely would not say anything with regards to the football.... going out of Europe and losing 5-2 Sunday has not been the one 🫤😭🤣🤣
Haha agreed!
I've actually started my morning read here lately before heading over to TL 😆😆

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That was me too, I liked her 🤯 she used to do Friday night lives and I enjoyed them, they were fun, more so the drunker she got 🤣 found her quite relatable in those days, same age etc, I even I’m ashamed to say bought olaplex off her recommendation as she swore blind it was the best shampoo ever and I believed her 😭 haha I soon saw the light!
I liked her too, looked past the condescending tone but found her posts…dare I say it…enjoyable. I think I follow about 3 people and they are fitness people so I always just watched her on the passing. Her patronising tone got off the scale o think as she grew followers and was getting more opinions about the things she was saying coming her way. I thought she has changed.
We are not all the same. She may have grown up to learn you can say what you like without being challenged. She grew up being spoilt and a princess. Fine for her life, her family. Her surroundings. We can only be what we are nurtured to be as children, and then at some point you start to decide for yourself what kind of person you want to be.
If your main source of income is telling the internet about yourself, your life, how you raise your child you best be prepared to encounter people who have been raised differently to you, have been taught to challenge people, speak their opinion and have their say.

Instead these creators want a platform they can lie, hoodwink, and manipulate their target audience. Anyone who isn’t that easily lead is blocked because they have their eyes wide open.

I have a following on insta, a small one but a lot of strangers as I document life. I’ve had some strange questions on the things I share. I don’t block anyone, you’re allowed to be a different person to me. Unless you’re being abusive. I’ve seen her and Vav delete for opposing questions that have been fair, or point her out to be a hypocrite.

As I say to my partner all the time. It’s the 6 & 9 theory. Everything in life you apply this logic. If I place a piece of paper in front of me on the floor with a 6 on it, and you stand at the other end. I could argue all day that it’s a 6, you would swear blind it’s a 9. We could be there all day arguing like do it’s 6 or a 9. But if he came round my side and saw my point of view, he would say ‘you know what, from here I can see a 6. And vice versa if I went to his side. I’d be like right ok I actually see a 9.
Perspective.
Instead of everyone coming here and saying everyone is this and that for sharing their perspective of her content. Come over and look from this angle. Your perspective may change.
Ours did. From liking her and her content. To not.
We weren’t born disliking Aimee.
Our perspectives are different.
This forum has people who all now see a 6!

Last edited:

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Oh God love her ❤️ this is what it's about a treat for you both and what seems like the little things!! Hope you're both keeping each other strong 💪🏼💓
Fat arse will be having a Maceeeez and by 'A' Maceeeez I mean 5 combined in one! But will wait for H to be out because she's a selfish greedy witch who 'wotted' to try the new menu!!! 🐷🐷 Is that you Perceeeee?
Oh bless you both, that’s choked me. I wish you the loveliest of days
Thank you for all your lovely comments ❤️ I’m okay, I just feel things really deeply and I get upset whenever I see anything hurting whether it be person or animal (Aimee doesn’t count). To the outside world I appear a cold hearted b but on the inside I’m the opposite 🤣
snap’ I overthink and take things to heart and go over and over it in my head. Caring is a wonderful trait to have Hugs 🥰

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Good morning my fellow bridge dwelling unloved hags!

Sending hugs to @Dans New Girlfriend hope you are ok and the person who tried to unalive them makes a full recovery and gets the help they need ❤️.

@JustForFun hope treatment day goes well ❤️

I’ve got 2 interviews today so am just about to jump in the shower freshen up and wash my hair (looks like shaimees 🫣).

Wishing you all a beautiful day xx

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I liked her too, looked past the condescending tone but found her posts…dare I say it…enjoyable. I think I follow about 3 people and they are fitness people so I always just watched her on the passing. Her patronising tone got off the scale o think as she grew followers and was getting more opinions about the things she was saying coming her way. I thought she has changed.
We are not all the same. She may have grown up to learn you can say what you like without being challenged. She grew up being spoilt and a princess. Fine for her life, her family. Her surroundings. We can only be what we are nurtured to be as children, and then at some point you start to decide for yourself what kind of person you want to be.
If your main source of income is telling the internet about yourself, your life, how you raise your child you best be prepared to encounter people who have been raised differently to you, have been taught to challenge people, speak their opinion and have their say.

Instead these creators want a platform they can lie, hoodwink, and manipulate their target audience. Anyone who isn’t that easily lead is blocked because they have their eyes wide open.

I have a following on insta, a small one but a lot of strangers as I document life. I’ve had some strange questions on the things I share. I don’t block anyone, you’re allowed to be a different person to me. Unless you’re being abusive. I’ve seen her and Vav delete for opposing questions that have been fair, or point her out to be a hypocrite.

As I say to my partner all the time. It’s the 6 & 9 theory. Everything in life you apply this logic. If I place a piece of paper in front of me on the floor with a 6 on it, and you stand at the other end. I could argue all day that it’s a 6, you would swear blind it’s a 9. We could be there all day arguing like do it’s 6 or a 9. But if he came round my side and saw my point of view, he would say ‘you know what, from here I can see a 6. And vice versa if I went to his side. I’d be like right ok I actually see a 9.
Perspective.
Instead of everyone coming here and saying everyone is this and that for sharing their perspective of her content. Come over and look from this angle. Your perspective may change.
Ours did. From liking her and her content. To not.
We weren’t born disliking Aimee.
Our perspectives are different.
This forum has people who all now see a 6!
Wow. Brilliantly put! 👏👏👏

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh bless you both, that’s choked me. I wish you the loveliest of days

snap’ I overthink and take things to heart and go over and over it in my head. Caring is a wonderful trait to have Hugs 🥰
My partner does this. I used do it too but figured out how to calm my energy spiritually.
In therapy I was taught ‘drop the anchor’. If your mind gets like that, sit down with your feet flat on the floor, and hands resting on your thighs. Close your eyes and start acknowledging your body. Slowly move your fingers and focus on them. Feel your feet on the floor, acknowledge your legs etc. just run through yourself focusing on what you can feel. Your mind will come back to what is considered ‘real’. These are real things happening, in real time. ❤️✨ xxx

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Sending hugs to @Dans New Girlfriend hope you are ok and the person who tried to unalive them makes a full recovery and gets the help they need ❤️.

I’ve got 2 interviews today so am just about to jump in the shower freshen up and wash my hair (looks like shaimees 🫣).

Good luck for your interviews Hagface ❤️✨ xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning ladies imagine me being on here at 5.30 am up showered cleaned up and sat with a brew catching up before I got for round 3 of my treatment the weeks fly round that day again. Is that ok with you catpiss? We aren’t all just sat scrolling with nothing to do. @Dans New Girlfriend so sorry to see what you witnessed yesterday sending you massive hugs hope you managed to switch off and get some sleep lovely. Wonder what manic Minnie will be like this morning. Will it be a sunbed a clap back or more hauls of s. So it’s been a week since she said 7-10 days for the decorators and not another mention of it or the flooring in the lounge ??? Was that another lie catpiss. Yeno if you actually did a house refurb reset redecorate etc a lot more people would prob engage but no your just a selfish s who is me me me and your child is turning into your mini me with a stinking attitude and is already disliked by many from comments iv seen. I would be livid if my child was being judged on my behaviour. Do you not see what your doing ? While you scroll here this morning ya scruffy t. Do better be better and for the love of god burn that ducking purple scrunchie. Have a lovely day everyone xx
Good luck for today darling. I remember my
Mum going through it (and about to again). ✨❤️ xxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

Good look queen you have got this 💜

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
I’m so sorry ❤️❤️ hope you ok xxxx and your friend

Status
Not open for further replies.