Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1855

Mar 8, 2024
I liked her too, looked past the condescending tone but found her posts…dare I say it…enjoyable. I think I follow about 3 people and they are fitness people so I always just watched her on the passing. Her patronising tone got off the scale o think as she grew followers and was getting more opinions about the things she was saying coming her way. I thought she has changed.
We are not all the same. She may have grown up to learn you can say what you like without being challenged. She grew up being spoilt and a princess. Fine for her life, her family. Her surroundings. We can only be what we are nurtured to be as children, and then at some point you start to decide for yourself what kind of person you want to be.
If your main source of income is telling the internet about yourself, your life, how you raise your child you best be prepared to encounter people who have been raised differently to you, have been taught to challenge people, speak their opinion and have their say.

Instead these creators want a platform they can lie, hoodwink, and manipulate their target audience. Anyone who isn’t that easily lead is blocked because they have their eyes wide open.

I have a following on insta, a small one but a lot of strangers as I document life. I’ve had some strange questions on the things I share. I don’t block anyone, you’re allowed to be a different person to me. Unless you’re being abusive. I’ve seen her and Vav delete for opposing questions that have been fair, or point her out to be a hypocrite.

As I say to my partner all the time. It’s the 6 & 9 theory. Everything in life you apply this logic. If I place a piece of paper in front of me on the floor with a 6 on it, and you stand at the other end. I could argue all day that it’s a 6, you would swear blind it’s a 9. We could be there all day arguing like do it’s 6 or a 9. But if he came round my side and saw my point of view, he would say ‘you know what, from here I can see a 6. And vice versa if I went to his side. I’d be like right ok I actually see a 9.
Perspective.
Instead of everyone coming here and saying everyone is this and that for sharing their perspective of her content. Come over and look from this angle. Your perspective may change.
Ours did. From liking her and her content. To not.
We weren’t born disliking Aimee.
Our perspectives are different.
This forum has people who all now see a 6!
I think you mean 666!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning my fellow bridge dwelling unloved hags!

Sending hugs to @Dans New Girlfriend hope you are ok and the person who tried to unalive them makes a full recovery and gets the help they need ❤️.

@JustForFun hope treatment day goes well ❤️

I’ve got 2 interviews today so am just about to jump in the shower freshen up and wash my hair (looks like shaimees 🫣).

Wishing you all a beautiful day xx
Good luck with your interviews babe ❤️❤️❤️

@Dans New Girlfriend I’m so sorry for what you have been through and I’m sending you lots of virtual hugs, love and strength to you and your friend ❤️❤️x

Mar 9, 2024
I've just had a thought, yes it has taken me this long to think of it 😅
If she has bought followers how does that work?
Or has she made up thousands of accounts and that's what she uses as her "huns" so in effect writes conversations to herself as well as talks to herself all day???
I've seen somewhere about a comment generator that they can buy comments putting in certain words or phrases 🤔

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies imagine me being on here at 5.30 am up showered cleaned up and sat with a brew catching up before I got for round 3 of my treatment the weeks fly round that day again. Is that ok with you catpiss? We aren’t all just sat scrolling with nothing to do. @Dans New Girlfriend so sorry to see what you witnessed yesterday sending you massive hugs hope you managed to switch off and get some sleep lovely. Wonder what manic Minnie will be like this morning. Will it be a sunbed a clap back or more hauls of s. So it’s been a week since she said 7-10 days for the decorators and not another mention of it or the flooring in the lounge ??? Was that another lie catpiss. Yeno if you actually did a house refurb reset redecorate etc a lot more people would prob engage but no your just a selfish s who is me me me and your child is turning into your mini me with a stinking attitude and is already disliked by many from comments iv seen. I would be livid if my child was being judged on my behaviour. Do you not see what your doing ? While you scroll here this morning ya scruffy t. Do better be better and for the love of god burn that ducking purple scrunchie. Have a lovely day everyone xx
The paint has gone from the bottom of the stairs. GTW was probably made do it yesterday for a slice of frozen pizza but he can always have more but can't really 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING - Suicide

I really feel fing awful today. I missed someone attempt (unsure if they’re ok) suicide by literally 30 seconds today. It’s shook me the whole day and I can’t stop thinking about that poor person. It makes me so angry how sty this world has become, how people can’t even afford to live anymore and how they feel like they have no other option when their mental health gets so bad because there’s no help out there.

Aimee I hope you read this. The kind of content you put out could be the reason someone feels really low. How about you be mindful that people are struggling to survive whilst you parade your £300 sunglasses and endless hauls. Or what about those who ask a genuine question only to be pounced on by your followers, having awful things said to them. That could be what tips someone over the edge. I know you’ve never understood poverty and never had a caring bone in your body but for a second, try and have some compassion to those who are trying their damn hardest for themselves and families whilst you’re being a braggy, show off, ‘not my problem’ t. This is your job and you have a duty of care.

You can think you have it bad all you want, you can blame everyone else but you know what? IF it was as bad as you say, you’d quit tiktok. Those who are genuinely struggling don’t want to keep going, they have tried everything in their power to change things and ultimately some people can’t handle it and harm themselves or end their life because of it. That is how I know you’re a lying t.
I’m so sorry to read this! Sadly this is happening too much now. I do hope they are ok and get the support they really need.
Aimee, if you see this, have some empathy and do better with your privileged life!!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I liked her too, looked past the condescending tone but found her posts…dare I say it…enjoyable. I think I follow about 3 people and they are fitness people so I always just watched her on the passing. Her patronising tone got off the scale o think as she grew followers and was getting more opinions about the things she was saying coming her way. I thought she has changed.
We are not all the same. She may have grown up to learn you can say what you like without being challenged. She grew up being spoilt and a princess. Fine for her life, her family. Her surroundings. We can only be what we are nurtured to be as children, and then at some point you start to decide for yourself what kind of person you want to be.
If your main source of income is telling the internet about yourself, your life, how you raise your child you best be prepared to encounter people who have been raised differently to you, have been taught to challenge people, speak their opinion and have their say.

Instead these creators want a platform they can lie, hoodwink, and manipulate their target audience. Anyone who isn’t that easily lead is blocked because they have their eyes wide open.

I have a following on insta, a small one but a lot of strangers as I document life. I’ve had some strange questions on the things I share. I don’t block anyone, you’re allowed to be a different person to me. Unless you’re being abusive. I’ve seen her and Vav delete for opposing questions that have been fair, or point her out to be a hypocrite.

As I say to my partner all the time. It’s the 6 & 9 theory. Everything in life you apply this logic. If I place a piece of paper in front of me on the floor with a 6 on it, and you stand at the other end. I could argue all day that it’s a 6, you would swear blind it’s a 9. We could be there all day arguing like do it’s 6 or a 9. But if he came round my side and saw my point of view, he would say ‘you know what, from here I can see a 6. And vice versa if I went to his side. I’d be like right ok I actually see a 9.
Perspective.
Instead of everyone coming here and saying everyone is this and that for sharing their perspective of her content. Come over and look from this angle. Your perspective may change.
Ours did. From liking her and her content. To not.
We weren’t born disliking Aimee.
Our perspectives are different.
This forum has people who all now see a 6!
Oh my word absolutely YES. This needs to be seen by all her huns. She won’t like this, it’s spot on and the absolute truth 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you for all your lovely comments ❤️ I’m okay, I just feel things really deeply and I get upset whenever I see anything hurting wether it be person or animal (Aimee doesn’t count). To the outside world I appear a cold hearted b but on the inside I’m the opposite 🤣
That’s because you are a decent and loving human being, and thankfully there is more like you than there is of Aimee 💕💐

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you for all your lovely comments ❤️ I’m okay, I just feel things really deeply and I get upset whenever I see anything hurting wether it be person or animal (Aimee doesn’t count). To the outside world I appear a cold hearted b but on the inside I’m the opposite 🤣
Being an empath takes its toll ✨
Hope your energy is vibrating higher today ❤️

Mar 13, 2024
UK

Sending hugs to @Dans New Girlfriend hope you are ok and the person who tried to unalive them makes a full recovery and gets the help they need ❤️.

I’ve got 2 interviews today so am just about to jump in the shower freshen up and wash my hair (looks like shaimees 🫣).

Go get that job unloved hag ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh my word absolutely YES. This needs to be seen by all her huns. She won’t like this, it’s spot on and the absolute truth 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
She can not like it all she wants, it’s my perspective and no room to be challenged.
Like I say, she’s been raised a certain way. Shown what’s acceptable, she’s not been corrected on certain things, and allowed to be the person she’s grown up to be. Fine. That works for her, her household and the bubble her and her family occupy.

As for everyone else who are opposing of her, we are different, raised differently. We could all relate at one point, when you don’t know someone you either get a good vibe or a bad vibe about them. There is room for both views to change as time goes on.
She went from a good vibe to a bad vibe for me as I seen more of her, and got to figure her out. So I stopped watching her when she came on my FYP.

Those that follow her either haven’t figured her out/realised it’s not all that it seems, or they find her relatable as they may have had similar upbringings so are familiar with her whole energy.

Her comments are the place for the people who enjoy her and her content.
The forums are for the people who don’t buy what she’s selling.

If content creators allowed for people to express opposing opinions on their comment sections then there wouldn’t need to be a place for others to share their opinion. But they want their comment section to be only a place of people agreeing with them. The word is ‘cult’.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Just seen Charlie’s video had to laugh at her comments about washing her hair.. if that’s not trolling skanky scrunchie mama I don’t know what is 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2862.png
    IMG_2862.png
    354.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2863.png
    IMG_2863.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 112

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Good luck with your interview today lovey 💕

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning beautiful trowls 🥰
Wow what a catch up and MTH you are a comedy genius and I feel honoured to be mentioned in one of your videos 🤫🤣🤣🤣

Catpiss your pathetic threats don’t bother me at all so carry on sweaty Fanny as you are really showing your nasty, vindictive, manipulative behaviour and how you are the biggest BULLY.
This just proves what I and others who KNOW YOU locally and your games with how you try to take people down with your behaviour and lies.
Did you have a meeting with your solicitor yesterday with daddy and he told you that you are your own downfall and caused this yourself 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or did you go to the solicitor because me dads wife has demanded a DNA test.
Makes me think that the hold you have on slut drop gash flash Gigi is you know daddy David is your real daddy and this is WHY you refused a DNA test in your teens when it was the gossip of the village. You are so money oriented that it is actually one of the ugliest trait to have and I cannot wait for the day GTW finds out YOU ARENT HIS DAUGHTER 🤫🤣🤣🤣🤣
GTW didn’t even want his voice heard on DUD did he so seems something has happened today with you both. Again is GTW having to supervise your meal times with H as told to do so by SS.

Thing is CATPISS when are you going to realise YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME and I’m not scared of you (well you are a jump scare IRL)

So off you pop, have another sty day knowing thousands of people HATE YOU and enjoy all the school parents staring at you, laughing at you knowing you have a diseased, crusty fanny 🤢🤣
In fact i had a lovely chat with my mate yesterday when she came to see me and i may of asked her to start clapping in the playground and that others join in, just to let you know they all know about your herpes 👏👏👏👏👏

PS I suggest you watch Baby reindeer on Netflix as it’s as if the series was written about you, I mean you do resemble Martha with her chins, stupid fake laugh, no dress sense, clown makeup but her flat is cleaner than your house 🤣🤢

Once again I woke up today, looked in my clean modern mirror and spoke the words ‘ thank you universe for allowing me to be be gratful of what I have , how I’m loved, happy and I don’t look, live, smell like CATPISS and don’t have puffy nipples 🙏

I await your clap back video and also I’ve noticed you’ve not done your advert for your se nails you had a deadline to meet when you got back off holiday. I expect that advert today then your dish up se with me for tea oh and please let’s see your fake ass cheese test video your vultures are begging for 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also has anyone heard that the height of fashion for summer 2024 is the comeback of the shell suits 🤫
I am hoping to order one today before catpiss litter tray as I want the same one I wore as a kid 🤣🤣
Boohoo, PLT haven’t got much stock but some of the named brands like Lacoste want £300 for one and I can’t afford that. I’m off to go look on Vinted and depop or am I just gonna do a catpiss and wack it on a credit card for GTW to pay for 🤫🤭🤣

Hope you know we’re I’m going with this and I am so so desperate to be the first one in Birkdale and Southport to wear one before her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.