Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
That poor kid is gonna have such a sty time in Barcelona. She already doesn't like Shamey being on the 'boozies' and after having a good time with Vav, Max and Lily she will feel the difference when away with the 2 slappers. My heart goes out to her, it's so sad. She may be fed (sort of) and have a roof over her head, but her emotional development is very much neglected 😪😪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ola Olga 🙋‍♀️ Hotel Neri is a beautiful place to stay in Barcelona. If you’re staying there you might want to lose the tracksuit because it’s a classy establishment.
I would be mortified if I was relaxing there and you trog up with your mother and child. Filming yourself and acting like a lunatic. I look forward to hearing about how you got pick pocketed and hope and pray that they pinch your phone 🤭😂👍🏼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She needs a name?

Aimee after a sunbed

Attachments

• IMG_3089.jpeg
    IMG_3089.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 405

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Morning bridge dwellers, trolls (or is it trowls), hags, ooh and now we are c words too. You just know Barcelona is going to be completely wasted on them. They make everywhere look s because they just do the same things whatever city they go to. There will be none of the cultural stuff or architecture showing or even a cute little tapas cafe.
It will be steak, pasta and shopping. I remember when she went to Edinburgh and they visited Primark and Hard Rock Cafe. None of the normal tourist stuff you can only do there.
For someone that apparently worked in travel and tourism she’s not very well educated (see what I did there) 😂
As for I’ll need to move all my furniture out the room! I’m getting new flooring as we speak and they moved the furniture to one part of the room and then laid a bit and moved it the other way, if that makes sense.
Edinburgh was so wasted on her. I live around a 45 min drive from Edinburgh and me and my husband usually go through every year and do the castle the dungeons and other touri
I really appreciate you doing this as right now I’ve been advised to not do it myself. Anybody else can report it at anytime to Merseyside police and if you do, it is very much appreciated as it will make my report more consistent 🥰
I will email Merseyside Police the clapback video and all the comments I have seen. She really is doing herself no favours.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Edinburgh was so wasted on her. I live around a 45 min drive from Edinburgh and me and my husband usually go through every year and do the castle the dungeons and other touri

I will email Merseyside Police the clapback video and all the comments I have seen. She really is doing herself no favours.
We can’t be far from one another! 🕵️‍♀️
A clue for those keeping notes.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
That’s very true,
Morning Trolls

Sorry I am in and out of here at the moment loads going on but just had time to catch up with Catpiss latest antics.

Has anyone sent the police the clap back she did about @itsmejo to the police case officer she supposedly has. As that and the comments she made calling us hags with no jobs and the other se would not go down well for any case she think she’s has the police tell you NOT to engage. I did also see a comment she made something along the lines of I am undecided what to do with that nugget of information which makes me think she is getting nowhere with the police or solicitors. The police would tell her to come off all socials in the first place. I have been there and that was there advice to me when I was being abused/harassed by my ex and that’s the only way it did stop with me changing everything I had and I got a new phone number.

She is clearly getting more and more manic can’t wait until she reads that @itsmejo is going to Barcelona too the bum wipes will be out as quick as Gigi flashes her gash

Morning Trolls

Sorry I am in and out of here at the moment loads going on but just had time to catch up with Catpiss latest antics.

Has anyone sent the police the clap back she did about @itsmejo to the police case officer she supposedly has. As that and the comments she made calling us hags with no jobs and the other se would not go down well for any case she think she’s has the police tell you NOT to engage. I did also see a comment she made something along the lines of I am undecided what to do with that nugget of information which makes me think she is getting nowhere with the police or solicitors. The police would tell her to come off all socials in the first place. I have been there and that was there advice to me when I was being abused/harassed by my ex and that’s the only way it did stop with me changing everything I had and I got a new phone number.

She is clearly getting more and more manic can’t wait until she reads that @itsmejo is going to Barcelona too the bum wipes will be out as quick as Gigi flashes her gash 🤮
I do agree, needs to be sent to the police because she is not helping herself one bit here!
The nasty comments she says, she can’t cry wolf when it doesn’t go her way.
Like a few of said, most of us have found our way to these pages through her anyway and then seen the truths on here and stayed.
I’m happy in this lane! I don’t comment and never have on her posts, but yet she constantly blames TLers and us 😳

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She needs a name?

Aimee after a sunbed

How about Legsakimbo 🦞 Lobster

When I clicked on this picture the first thing I thought wasn’t the usual ‘oh what the do has the stupid cow bought now’ I found myself thinking is she ok. Seriously is she okay? She actually looks ‘mad’ as in deranged. She needs an intervention (or a lobotomy)

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
That’s very true,

I do agree, needs to be sent to the police because she is not helping herself one bit here!
The nasty comments she says, she can’t cry wolf when it doesn’t go her way.
Like a few of said, most of us have found our way to these pages through her anyway and then seen the truths on here and stayed.
I’m happy in this lane! I don’t comment and never have on her posts, but yet she constantly blames TLers and us 😳
I am gonna go through here and tattle to get all the comments she has made since she done that clap back and email Merseyside Police the clap back video and comments. The police will not take kindly to her actions she is instigating hate/doxing. She will have 100% been told not to interact with anyone who is apparently harrassing her until the police have completed their investigations so either she is ignoring their advice or the whole police report is a load of s. I wouldn’t put it past her to have reported her wheelie bin stolen or some s like that so she could get a police reference number she really is that much of a liar

If anyone has any screenshots of any of her comments please post them for me just in case I miss any.

Status
Not open for further replies.