Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laylay

Apr 23, 2024
London
Long time follower of Aimee here.
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've already read. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
If you read the first thread ( that I can find, although I think there's a previous thread somewhere) fy chops was reporting everyone to the popo then, and thats exactly 2 years ago! Obviously nothing was resolved then either, so as usual, she's full of s and just wasting her life and H's carrying on with the same old victim/clapback drivel. She's just a self entitled brat spitting her dummy out again cos we don't all bow down and kiss her not size 12 arse!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bots and pieces I've read through. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
Well you can stay 👏🏻👏🏻❤️ refreshing to see someone with a brain! And who sees that we aren’t lying meanys!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've read through. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
The evidence is all here and on Tl my love, read as much as you can. You won't need any input from us, it's all in black and white. Welcome 🥰 x

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've read through. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
Welcome and thank you for at least giving us the benefit of the doubt to read up first.

Lots of us were like you and used to like Aimee before we started to pick up on the lies and manipulation.

We aren’t a bad bunch at all. In fact we are very friendly and loving towards each other.

We ARE allowed a difference of opinion. We ARE allowed to voice those opinions on an opinions forum. We ARE allowed to call her out on her BS, We ARE allowed to report major concerns to the relevant people. I am one of them. I can disclose my emails and you will see no malice. Just concerns.

I think you will fit in well here, go tell your friends!!! ❤️

Mar 8, 2024

⬆️
Newbies read here..

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds

⬆️
Newbies read here..
Yes! 😍 xxy

Laylay

Apr 23, 2024
London

⬆️
Newbies read here..
Thank you ladies for the warm welcome. 😘

Will definitely read through this ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just came from her Tiktok about the car. First time I'm reading here I still have a lot of pages to read through but I'm in shock from the bits and pieces I've already read. I never knew how manipulative and narcissistic she is. I always use to cover for her on Tiktok. This page has definitely opened my eyes to what kind of person she is.
Think we all felt the same at some point, she was sound. Then she wasn’t sound. Then the lies became more noticeable, the connections weren’t connecting.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Welcome and thank you for at least giving us the benefit of the doubt to read up first.

Lots of us were like you and used to like Aimee before we started to pick up on the lies and manipulation.

We aren’t a bad bunch at all. In fact we are very friendly and loving towards each other.

We ARE allowed a difference of opinion. We ARE allowed to voice those opinions on an opinions forum. We ARE allowed to call her out on her BS, We ARE allowed to report major concerns to the relevant people. I am one of them. I can disclose my emails and you will see no malice. Just concerns.

I think you will fit in well here, go tell your friends!!! ❤️
Go tell your friends caught me off guard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Hello.. not posted before and I’m not reading 851 pages…😜 however regarding her latest post saying how did they know that’s my car..Is she that fudging stupid that her car is posted all over her socials with the number plate. Along with where she lives. It’s not that hard to find out where she is and if you live in Southport area you gonna know who she is 🤦‍♀️🤔🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hello.. not posted before and I’m not reading 851 pages…😜 however regarding her latest post saying how did they know that’s my car..Is she that fudging stupid that her car is posted all over her socials with the number plate. Along with where she lives. It’s not that hard to find out where she is and if you live in Southport area you gonna know who she is 🤦‍♀️🤔🤷‍♀️
Welcome lovely 🥰 ❤️

Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.