Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Oh y'all have been busy again. Catch up time eek! But the clapback video popped up on my FYP so I had a shufty at the comments. Firstly YOUR TAXES DO NOT PAY FOR ME HUNS. I work a very honest job earning very honest money so you can do right off! Secondly why, just why... It's a feckin vest top! They sell them everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20240423_192611.jpg
    IMG_20240423_192611.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 262

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
The comment which has since been deleted is absolutely disgusting!!!! No doubt she has read it and let it sit, as we all know she goes through every comment which shows how nasty and vindictive she really is!!! How her huns cannot see this is beyond me!!!! It’s the same when people are genuinely trying to connect with the self centred c**t talking about a range of issues from terminal illness to general daily struggles, unless it’s about miss piggy princess she ignores it,, when oh when are people going to see her for the nasty self involved narcissistic b she really is!!!! I’ve been a follower on this and on TL never ever commented but this has made me so angry!!!!!

Here is her cardiologist bullshit video and here is another broken record one of her saying about trolls back when David built her disgusting un matched drinks cabinet and had to be split in two as too big a file

Continue your 🐂 💩 Catpiss and we will keep coming with the receipts 🖕
I’m sure this cocky t think’s she is some kind of famous person every time she talks into her camera! I’d love to get in a boxing ring with her 🤣🤣🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Ok, I'm back in the land of the living after night shift, although I'm back in tonight, so pray for me 🤣

So I don't really get why it even matters if she goes to Barcelona or Blackpool at this point because all she does is lay in her pit and shop. She won't go sightseeing, so it's pointless her even saying she's always wanted to go. And I'm sure it's with Wendy to and not on her own with Harper so she will be openly smug as do again and full drunk constantly and not taking any responsibility. That pile of cat toys is a waste of money. I bought my cat a bag of bows u out on presents last week cause that's the sort of things she likes to fling around. Aimee has had cats for years and would know most of them don't want a big fin lobster. Lasers, feathers, and shiny things are the way to go and far cheaper than any of that that she bought them. Also shows how much she buys dreamies for them or the older cats for them mixes have been out agggggges. I buy a couple of bags a week for mines cause she's a greedy guts and the weebox treats for her and the dog because the dog identifies as a cat 🤣 she was raised with the cat and has all these behaviours she's picked up from the cat lol anyhooooo......the lack of manners slurping away at that drink. That has got to be intentional cause I'd give myself the ick if I did that in private, never mind on camera. Great job, wendy and Greg! And yes you have lied Aimee you literally kept telling people you had a natural tan. You were smart though you just worded your answers so that it doesn't appear like a lie. Master of manipulation as usual! Now wheres the photo for I've to catch up still 🤣
Howling at the dog identifies as a cat 😂😂😂😂 my mums dog was the same 😂😂😂😂

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_0570.jpeg
IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0571.png

Found these on tattle going back a while. It might not any anyone’s business if you use the sunbeds or not Catpiss but when you falsely advertise fake tan and tanning drops then claim that it’s down to those products and then profit off hard WORKING peoples money it really is disgusting and unethical.

She is very clever with her wording but not telling people she uses sunbeds whilst advertising products is the same as lying in my eyes!

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 300
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh y'all have been busy again. Catch up time eek! But the clapback video popped up on my FYP so I had a shufty at the comments. Firstly YOUR TAXES DO NOT PAY FOR ME HUNS. I work a very honest job earning very honest money so you can do right off! Secondly why, just why... It's a feckin vest top! They sell them everywhere.
Someone says their taxes pay for us? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I work in a very respectful industry ins a respectful position, but thanks Amz for my tea tonight obviously paid for by you!

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Hi good eve took a while to catch this work malarkey jus gets in the way

Welcome too the newbies you will now been know as old hags who need to get a job and have a sad life.

Im sorry @WhoMeNotMe that u Had too see that disgusting post this morning... i did post on here about it but deleted straight away as i wouldn't of wanted u to find that out on here so i do apologise i was jus so angry and enraged 😡

Newbies make sure u check over th tl and read the wiki also check out mine the hippo account on tik tok 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.