Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Who knew CapCut could be so much fun 🤣🤣🤣

Love the first one! Let’s all remember Aimee goes to bed alone every night! She might think she is big Billy bollocks with her clapbacks and deluded huns licking her arse but she still goes to bed alone whilst every partner she has had is lying in bed next to a new partner loving their life after escaping her manky claws.

Her hauls are only giving her a moment of happiness but what she really craves is a man. Must kill her that she can’t even buy a man the money she spent lavishing D1/2 with date nights and weekends away and they still pumped and dumped her 🤣

Aimee maybe speak to your pal sevda I’m sure she can get a Turkish man to who is desperate for a visa to stick with you until they get citizenship

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@WhoMeNotMe Happy 1st heavenly birthday to your wonderful husband! Just know we've got you which is something quite special for a group of strangers ❤️ ALWAYS remember he had more pride and love for you in his pinky than some people will feel across their entire lifetime!! Sending you so much love and strength as you navigate your way but like I said.. always here!! May he rest peacefully ❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 20240423_202831.jpg
    20240423_202831.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 93
Mar 9, 2024
I know about these reposts but reposting a video isn’t proof someone has a Sti though? It’s an assumption and speculation at best. That’s all I’m saying, there’s no hard evidence that she has ever suffered with any form of sti, it’s clutching a straws using that as proof that she does.

I agree with pretty much everything apart from using speculation and assumptions when there’s no proof. I think 98% of the time she’s full of S**t however we loose credibility when there’s no evidence to back it up and the name calling also doesn’t help as people will focus on the words rather the information. Does that make sense? I agree she directs people here and why I will never understand and she clearly reads here, don’t know if she gets off on it, or if she’s waiting for a accusation she can actually use against someone for her own benefit 🤷‍♀️
After watching Baby Reindeer last night the comparison is uncanny and I'm not actually talking about the main female character, more about the male character and his obsession...if you watch you'll understand...

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I truly don’t understand the sunbed use. I’ve had a BSC, and no way on earth would I use a sun bed. I won’t even go out in the sun unless I have to, and that’s with factor 50.
Sorry I don’t believe her health anxiety in fact I really don’t believe anything she says anymore.

To her followers who blow smoke, stop, read here, look on TL wiki. Do your own research.
How do you think we’ve all ended up here, with all the same conclusions?
We all were once followers of her, and we all thought she was ok, but then the lies and inconsistencies started to show, she doesn’t give a s about you, only what you earn her. If she cared about you, she’d reply to your comments when you reach out saying things have happened to you. She only replies to the comments concerning her.

And to the hun LBT who put up that repulsive comment. Yeah! Remember what you wrote…
I really hope her followers come over and read this. Couldn't have put it better myself. 👏

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Next time your lying on the sunbed Aims, thinking about the trolls, ask yourself why the most saves on your videos had Harper in, now who saved the videos the huns or “weirdos”
I’m sure you know the answer!!!!
And remember you have shared, your locations, your car, your home, the list goes on and on!!!
You’re a safeguarding dipshit!!!!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine bumping into an old colleague or something at a restaurant and reporting them for stalking and harassment. 😆

She’s a fantasist. How many stalkers is that she’s had now?
She’s just copying Vav the charity thief
She claims she had it has a stalker. It’s just people driving though and she strips off in a morning to get in her ice bath in full view of the road behind her. 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here is her cardiologist bullshit video and here is another broken record one of her saying about trolls back when David built her disgusting un matched drinks cabinet and had to be split in two as too big a file

Continue your 🐂 💩 Catpiss and we will keep coming with the receipts 🖕
How long after this was she dumped by him? She’s is aggressive isn’t she?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I hope she wasn’t about to film a post about tanning pills tonight.
“Look how tanned I am from just 1 pill a day. Only £350 for a month’s supply”
I would absolutely LOVE it if she was 🤣🤣 I reckon she'd still weasel her way around it somehow. Like bullshit it was from her drafts waiting for approval or some other BS 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.