Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nobody knows 😂 the person who posted it has said they walk that road daily just today they happened to see her, took a photo, then went on their way.
Aimee’s just blown it up into something it isn’t
She is implying someone is following her and watching her every move.
It was no coincidence she is saying, that the paps just happened upon her in her car outside Sundeck. They either camped out all night waiting for her as they had a hunch she would be going today, or they have waited on a side street near her house and followed her.
It couldn’t possibly be that someone walked down to the local shops to buy a lemon Fanta and recognised her car. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone in the comments said could it be a school mum?
She is loving this drama so much, absolutely hasn’t got a leg to stand on after giving out her address previously and posted photos of her car with the full reg plate showing. 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aw it wasn’t my friend but thank you for asking! I don’t know if I worded it wrong, it was a long day 🙈I have heard the person is alive thankfully so I hope they receive they help they need xx
Tbh I have the memory of dory out of finding nemo! So I could have remembered wrong 😩 and aw I’m glad they’re ok and hopefully they get the help they need! Thanks for replying ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It was no coincidence she is saying, that the paps just happened upon her in her car outside Sundeck. They either camped out all night waiting for her as they had a hunch she would be going today, or they have waited on a side street near her house and followed her.
It couldn’t possibly be that someone walked down to the local shops to buy a lemon Fanta and recognised her car. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is loving this drama so much, absolutely hasn’t got a leg to stand on after giving out her address previously and posted photos of her car with the full reg plate showing. 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
She just wants the huns in a frenzy hoping they’ll come here and tell us off, for sympathy in general and I now need to watch the Netflix show “baby reindeer” is it called? That they keep comparing it too 😂
And exactly she’s shown her car, her house etc all on her own if she hadn’t have shown it then the person who took the photo wouldn’t have known it was her car, least the poster hid her reg plate!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And also when people say “I saw you picking your nose in M and S and wiping on the apples but I didn’t dare come and say hi” she responds with “oh you should have come over” she doesn’t know the people behind the accounts. It could be a perv and she’s telling everyone basically come over and talk to me. Same with the girl in her hotel who was saying “I saw you at breakfast, I’m in room whatever… please can we meet?”
She is a joke!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She just wants the huns in a frenzy hoping they’ll come here and tell us off, for sympathy in general and I now need to watch the Netflix show “baby reindeer” is it called? That they keep comparing it too 😂
And exactly she’s shown her car, her house etc all on her own if she hadn’t have shown it then the person who took the photo wouldn’t have known it was her car, least the poster hid her reg plate!
I’m going to watch that too as everyone says there are many similarities with our Olga and weird behaviours 😆

D3sfuturewife

Apr 23, 2024
sunderland
Nobody knows 😂 the person who posted it has said they walk that road daily just today they happened to see her, took a photo, then went on their way.
She needs content because she doesn’t do anything of any interest , the lunchboxes are the same everyday , same old beige se for dinner , kittens , and shopping which is all “hampers fave” she’s basically telling the world everyone of her daughters fave things , let’s hope the imaginary stalker doesn’t kidnap H because she would never wanna go home cos catpiss has disclosed all of her favorite things 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She needs content because she doesn’t do anything of any interest , the lunchboxes are the same everyday , same old beige se for dinner , kittens , and shopping which is all “hampers fave” she’s basically telling the world everyone of her daughters fave things , let’s hope the imaginary stalker doesn’t kidnap H because she would never wanna go home cos catpiss has disclosed all of her favorite things 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t be giving her ideas for what she’ll say next 😂😂😂😫
I get your point though no safeguarding at all!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Ha, I think my husbands taxes keep the country going actually. I’m retired but I work, for free doing something very meaningful with my spare time.
It’s just an easy thing to assume that we are all stupid and Jeremy Kyle fodder. The actual truth is they are. Especially the cult leader. She’s the worst of the worst.
It’s actually quite sad the hold she has over them, she manipulates them and they give her attention. We don’t need that over here thank you. We function with all our issues and problems like most people do.
Just remember huns, she says and does everything on her account TO MAKE MONEY. She is not your friend and she gives zero ss about you and your circumstances. She is the most selfish person I’ve ever come across.
It sounds to me like she goes to this ‘quiet’ part of town just so she isn’t seen at the sun-bed place.

On the other hand (and many apologies in advance if this was someone genuine who came across her car), but given her past behaviour, I really wouldn’t be surprised if the user who took that photo is she herself. She could be making the most of the fact that this forum and the other forum boosts her views. We are her cash cows, so why not make the most of that? 🤣

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Well what a day we’ve had eh?
What will tomorrow bring?
Will she take the child to the swimming pool with mummy?

Will it be chippy tea, KFC or a wholesome home cooked meal or just a thrown together s show as per?

Will there be an ad for SPF? I hope she never DARE claim she uses it even on cloudy days as she previously stated. So many lies Olga, even you can see now why you’re so disliked. You make these statements while you are selling products. You are telling lies to your followers.

Peace and love to all of you.
Remember to speak up if you’re feeling low any of you. We can post some funny photos of olga or each post our favourite statements from that lying mouth of hers to give us all a chuckle.
Daily I do that 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.