Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Stop reading here aimless! Funny someone posted this and all of a sudden you comment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_120625_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_120625_TikTok.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 277
Mar 27, 2024
UK
Well she looks nothing like him in my opinion. And no that’s the point, no one could know but the joke keeps going. Seems odd. And if you read my post correctly you’d know I am not telling anyone what opinion they are allowed and not allowed, just giving mine.

I did read your post correctly, you think he’s not her father and I think he is. There are other reasons why I think this but it won’t matter to you so I won’t bother to explain. The ‘joke’ keeps going because a few of us think he’s the Daddy. People are allowed to speculate, it’s a gossip site.

I get what you mean about sticking to ‘facts’ the ones we can prove but Aimee never lets the truth and facts get in the way. She’s the biggest liar on TikTok. My OPINION of him being her father doesn’t hurt anyone (if Aimee reads here that’s her lookout)

If people on here don’t like my opinion then put me on ignore

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
It’s quite dangerous to have told people you’ve got skin cancer in an old video and then admit you use sun-beds more recently. Some people could be influenced by that and be made to think that even though they’ve had skin cancer themselves, if their favourite Tiktoker can use sun-beds after skin cancer, then it must be safe for them to use them too.

She should address her skin cancer diagnosis and talk about it. I only saw that one video she posted about it and there doesn’t appear to have been any further updates about it. Given how much she likes to talk about her health problems, some might find the fact she never mentioned it again after that, a bit odd.

Eating Chinese gives her PTSD because of her C diff experience, one where she was incredibly ill in hospital and understandably afraid she wouldn’t make it home again for her child. She said she rarely eats Chinese since that happened as it’s associated to that scary time ……. Yet she’s happy to go on sun-beds after a skin cancer diagnosis, knowing with each visit it’s only a matter of time before she finds herself dealing with that situation again.

I really don’t understand it.
I’m wondering if anyone has the video of her saying she had a cancer scare ???? And i Also wonder if anyone has recording of the live when she said about her uncle giving her that wad of cash! You know the uncle she doesn’t know

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m wondering if anyone has the video of her saying she had a cancer scare ???? And i Also wonder if anyone has recording of the live when she said about her uncle giving her that wad of cash! You know the uncle she doesn’t know
Regarding the skin cancer video, there are screen shots with captions on the other site - Thread 96, page 47. I’m sure the whole video is posted there somewhere.

I’m not sure about the uncle thing. I haven’t seen anything relating to that.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I too have been eating better and started exercising since joining here. I'm big (size 22-24) and knew I needed to do something (put on 6 stone since my marriage broke down). I bite the bullet and joined a posh gym health club because I need flexibility to work around my shifts at work which council leisure centres don't provide. Growing up I was a swimmer.....well I think I can say, I'm slowly becoming a swimmer again, albeit right now, more of a whale swimmer gliding through the water....hopefully soon will be more dolphin like!

Just thinking, would swimming be more beneficial than a treadmill? Might be easier on your joints? Please tell me to mind my own business @itsmejo as I have no knowledge of your condition and abilities.

I've not really shifted any weight but I have defo lost inches as my clothes are no longer tight....yippee!!!!

You know what, if Aimee started back at the gym again and talked about healthy living and working out, I might just start to watch her again. What do you think Aimee? New content for you and think of all the brand deals that could come your way......😀
That’s brilliant that you’ve made a start, I love eating chocolate and anything sweet but I stopped and made myself eat fruit instead. I didn’t enjoy it at first but like anything you get used to it and now that’s all I have. I found that if I had one day a week where I only ate veg and fruit, the other days I would want more of it too.
It’s hard isn’t it trying to start eating healthier, but once you start feeling better you find you don’t actually want the rubbish you would usually eat.
This is why I can’t stand Olga showing all the take away meals she has because it’s sending out a terrible message to people. Everything in moderation is fine but she has them most days.
There are some brilliant accounts on TT for gentle exercise and fitness. I bet you could also do the BBC couch to 5 k app.
I did it and now run 10K at least 3 times a week. You could even just use the app to get to 1K. It’s the mix of walks and gentle jogs that allow you to build up stamina.
👍🏼💪🏼

Mar 27, 2024
UK

Seems odd that she hardly knows her Uncle of several decades who’s care home she regularly went to, where her then Mother in Law worked (who was also charged with her uncles fraud but got off with it) would hand her such a large sum of money on her Wedding Day. Just the kind of thing a Father would do 🤪

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
I did read your post correctly, you think he’s not her father and I think he is. There are other reasons why I think this but it won’t matter to you so I won’t bother to explain. The ‘joke’ keeps going because a few of us think he’s the Daddy. People are allowed to speculate, it’s a gossip site.

I get what you mean about sticking to ‘facts’ the ones we can prove but Aimee never lets the truth and facts get in the way. She’s the biggest liar on TikTok. My OPINION of him being her father doesn’t hurt anyone (if Aimee reads here that’s her lookout)

I think she's his double! There was a photo on here or TL of them side by side and the resemblance was uncanny!!

Mar 7, 2024
The skin cancer one is on here and TL, it's been posted recently. I'm not sure if anyone has the wedding cash one as it was a drunken live some time ago

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

No one is putting you on ignore 😘
They just disagree with me and you and that’s fine. I think she is the image of him.
I honestly do 🤭

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
When you message capital radio in Liverpool about catpiss 🤣🤣🤣
Sent it 5 mins ago and he’s just read it out now and yes I had to lie saying it was my mate otherwise they wouldn’t of read it out LIVE on air and yes I was waiting by Alexa so I could record it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know she could say it’s about any Aimee but he also mentioned she’s a tiktoker and it was about who gives you the ick with bad eating habits 🤣

Edit to add I did write she’s called This single mama Aimee which he does stop and misses out and just says Aimee 🙈
Could of been worse and mentioned STI or puffy nipples 🤔
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely howling! Eats like a camel 🐫 the thing is once you see it u can't unsee it.... hahahahaha class! Xxxxxx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

Depends tbh evidence and facts would change things. Again no one has said people aren’t allowed to speculate but over something so big why would you want to.

Yes she is the biggest liar on TT, something we will agree on, but when we are going on about the uncle/dad thing or the herpes thing I feel we are only aiding her narrative. And just because she never lets truth or facts get in the way doesn’t mean we should.

I wish on here and TT people knew how to healthy debate without the need to talk about blocking over a differing of opinion. We can disagree with each other over one thing and still remain in agreement with other things.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
That’s brilliant!!!!
Definitely get a treadmill, even walking helps with getting circulation going and muscle tone. Once your muscles warm up and start toning up you will find you have much more strength in them. Then you will see you are to walk a little bit more each day. Get some exercise bands and use them to work your leg muscles.
Look at some TT accounts that you can follow to help you. Do some arm work and you’ll start seeing muscles. Then you get hooked and will want to carry on.
Keep at it, I was the laziest slob for a while but it’s gets easier and you will feel so much better about yourself ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you and I will order resistance bands now ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The skin cancer one is on here and TL, it's been posted recently. I'm not sure if anyone has the wedding cash one as it was a drunken live some time ago

Depends tbh evidence and facts would change things. Again no one has said people aren’t allowed to speculate but over something so big why would you want to.

Yes she is the biggest liar on TT, something we will agree on, but when we are going on about the uncle/dad thing or the herpes thing I feel we are only aiding her narrative. And just because she never lets truth or facts get in the way doesn’t mean we should.

I wish on here and TT people knew how to healthy debate without the need to talk about blocking over a differing of opinion. We can disagree with each other over one thing and still remain in agreement with other things.
I know what you’re saying, I suppose we get so annoyed with her that sometimes things like this we can use to provoke her with. It’s like we are trying to show her that this is what she does daily on her account.
She constantly tells lies and makes things up. Like the “I Have PTSD, anxiety and suffering still from DV in my marriage”
It’s almost like holding a mirror up to her.
It may or may not be true but I really think it’s a possibility. You’re right though it would be better if we had some proof.
We have lots of it on other stuff so it’s not like everything we say is a load of rubbish 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.