Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3sfuturewife

Apr 23, 2024
sunderland
@WhoMeNotMe hope you’re doing ok, one day at a time ❤️

I’m sorry but I cannot get my head around the sun bed thing. I saw on TL she made a video about leaving Harper etc. Yet she’s supposedly had a BSC, why, why would you risk it, why would you risk dying and leaving your child, she is playing cancer roulette. For all she knows she could have a cancerous mole and have secondaries already. Sorry I just couldn’t wouldn’t risk my life like that, how absolutely selfish.
She already is prone to moles …. I remembering noticing quite a few on her arms and back when she was doing her many try in videos and stripping off to her bra …. If your skin is already prone to moles then I don’t think I’d ever chance the sunbeds …. Putting direct UV rays straight onto large moles can’t be good surely 🤔🤔🤔

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I honestly do believe she looks like uncle Dave, I know there is no proof, no evidence but I think it’s just us having some humour, a laugh and it is just funny 🤷‍♀️
I had a debate yesterday about the crotch goblins 👹 and agreed sometimes it goes a little far considering we don’t know for a fact.
But the fact she addresses everything but that, which is her right not to, but like I said if it wasn’t true we know Aimee she’d be clapping more than someone does to the song “if you’re happy than you know it” to us in my opinion.

But the daddy Dave thing, some think she looks like him others don’t and that’s ok!
But in my head they’re same but different 😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
My take on the dad thing is, she definitely has similarities to him. Facial features, wether that is coincidence or something more sinister who knows...Only person who knows I guess is Mummy and we will never truly know for sure. No one has said it is 100% her real dad, for all we know Greg the wallet is her dad. It's abit of a light humour on our part and probably at the very most a little frustrating for princess. Lets be honest, she doesnt show much care for all of the other things shes accused off even the bits with evidece so i highly doubt shes affected in any way. Some people will agree and some people will disagree, it's life and we are all adults here for the same thing. I get how it mite look specially to newbies who haven't read everything, but to me it's just abit of humour. ❤
A clap back video explaining why she sent 600k people over to IG to look at photos of only her daughter posing is what I'd like to hear about?..come on Aims. Why did you exploit ur daughter?.....

Mar 9, 2024
I'm struggling with understanding why out of all the videos that are posted, that we watch she would repost a video with living with Herpes if she didn't have it. It's a very particular video to repost. If it is something she can have a go about, why hasn't she yet. Its been quite a while since we saw the reposts and she hasnt done one clap back about it yet. Biding her time maybe? But why? Baffles me. Only thing that makes me wary is someone saw her at the clap clinic.. I guess until she addresses it we will never know for sure. Or if she has passed it on to someone and they come forward. Xxxxxx
It is strange to repost it, but then maybe she's doing it so she has another clapback when she needs it - they're now saying I've got herpes. We know she loves a clapback. I wouldn't want to give her the ammunition.

Mar 9, 2024
I can't imagine it would be a substantial meal at an after school club. If he did she would have mentioned it I would think but at that, my child would have eaten after school which is like 3 in the day then at tea time a proper meal. I've just noticed his meals are always small even on weekends to when he hasn't ate at school
She has said before he's had tea at after school club.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I love this post ❤️❤️
Sorry you’ve gone through things that have lead you to lose your way but amazing you’re finding your way back.
I am hugely in to fitness, bodybuilding. It’s a way of life for me and people don’t realise that eating less is as detrimental as eating too much.
Amount of people who are shocked they are losing weight but eating more 🤣 I always take glee from their faces of joy.
When we get so low in life there really is only one way to go, up!
I too have a non visible disability but it doesn’t stop me. Nothing can stop a determined woman @itsmejo 😘
Maybe slows down but never stop!
Thank you babe and I love that you do bodybuilding ❤️
I am what you call a true Taurus and stubbornness and determination are in my blood 🤣
It has really opened my eyes that eating healthier and 3 meals a day helps you to lose weight. Can’t believe I’m gonna admit this as I do know they are really bad but I’ve cut down.
I used to drink 2 cans 473mls of redbull a day and it almost crept up to 3.
I now only have 1 redbull a day and it’s the 355ml can size and my excuse is I don’t drink coffee and drink water for the rest of the day. I am addicted to them and want to completely stop having them within 4 weeks.
Thank you for opening up about invisible illnesses too, it’s so hard when people look at you and judge you for them xxxx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This has actually really pissed me off and I can’t say why without giving a huge idea to who I am and some on here may actually follow me 🤣. But she’s not got a fing clue about the fear of leaving your children let me tell you!!!!
If that was true, would she do go on a sunbed. WOULD. SHE. do!!!!
Same as when posting the Cat Janice song to "show support" of a young mother literally about to leave her child!!! 🤬🤬 Her version was to 'dance' 👀🙈 around her kitchen celebrating her 'single girl weekend' opening her Kylie!!! Not bothering to direct anyone to that lovely ladies page, nothing!!! Inappropriate as ever!!! 🙄🤬

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Can I just ask why you give out so much personal info? Are you not worried someone reading will know exactly who you are? Fair play if you don’t give a s 😅
I too have been eating better and started exercising since joining here. I'm big (size 22-24) and knew I needed to do something (put on 6 stone since my marriage broke down). I bite the bullet and joined a posh gym health club because I need flexibility to work around my shifts at work which council leisure centres don't provide. Growing up I was a swimmer.....well I think I can say, I'm slowly becoming a swimmer again, albeit right now, more of a whale swimmer gliding through the water....hopefully soon will be more dolphin like!

Just thinking, would swimming be more beneficial than a treadmill? Might be easier on your joints? Please tell me to mind my own business @itsmejo as I have no knowledge of your condition and abilities.

I've not really shifted any weight but I have defo lost inches as my clothes are no longer tight....yippee!!!!

You know what, if Aimee started back at the gym again and talked about healthy living and working out, I might just start to watch her again. What do you think Aimee? New content for you and think of all the brand deals that could come your way......😀
Well done as this is a massive achievement and you should be so proud of yourself 🥰
I absolutely love swimming but I’m also paranoid about how I look in swimwear as put 2 stone on since lockdown. I also hate getting changed into clothes with a damp body especially when the sports bras roll up on your back 🙈
You know what I’m actually going to look at going swimming again so thank you for this comment. Think we only have 2 gyms with swimming pools in Southport as well as the normal baths but I’m going to do it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Thank you babe and I love that you do bodybuilding ❤️
I am what you call a true Taurus and stubbornness and determination are in my blood 🤣
It has really opened my eyes that eating healthier and 3 meals a day helps you to lose weight. Can’t believe I’m gonna admit this as I do know they are really bad but I’ve cut down.
I used to drink 2 cans 473mls of redbull a day and it almost crept up to 3.
I now only have 1 redbull a day and it’s the 355ml can size and my excuse is I don’t drink coffee and drink water for the rest of the day. I am addicted to them and want to completely stop having them within 4 weeks.
Thank you for opening up about invisible illnesses too, it’s so hard when people look at you and judge you for them xxxx
I love a redbull too if I’m honest 🤣 I also take a stimulating fat burner drink at 5am before my walk to help me wake up!
My daughter is addicted to redbull though which I hate.
Yeah looking at me you wouldn’t know I’ve been through what I have a still go through but I like it that way. I’m an Aries which seeps in with Taurus so I know how that stubbornness goes. It really does get you a long way in life. I spoke about it in therapy years ago, the parts of me I didn’t like, my bulldozer attitude to things. She firmly reminded me that every part of us has served a purpose to get us where we are, she’s not to be discredited, but to be used in better ways. Which has helped me with my illness for sure. ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Same as when posting the Cat Janice song to "show support" of a young mother literally about to leave her child!!! 🤬🤬 Her version was to 'dance' 👀🙈 around her kitchen celebrating her 'single girl weekend' opening her Kylie!!! Not bothering to direct anyone to that lovely ladies page, nothing!!! Inappropriate as ever!!! 🙄🤬
Fuuuckkk offfffff 🤯🤯🤯

Mar 9, 2024
So she fills it up twice a day meaning before you got that water fountain you just stuck a bowl of water out for all the cats and left it till it was empty before giving them fresh water again 🤬
My dogs get about 6 fresh bowls of water a day and that’s because bits of treats or food drop in the bowl and the water is worse when they have dog peanut butter on the licky mats.
I also wash my dogs water and food bowls twice a day because in Birkdale the water is hard and I don’t need to explain why I wash their food bowls.
I even have separate cleaning sponge, cloths and tea towels because in my OCD head I think nasty germs as they lick their lipstick and and each others butts 🤢🤣
You just know Catpiss doesn’t wash the pets bowls at all and they are full of crusty dried scum, bit like her🐱tbh

Anyone close to Riverside as H swimming lesson tonight and to think she has had swimming lessons for months she is still only stage 1. Makes sense why she was always in the shallow end of the pool on holiday 🤔
Only reason I’m asking because we all know Catpiss will bullshit saying she is taking H tonight even though she will be a bottle of kylie deep by 3pm.
I kinda get where you're coming from, but sending someone to watch who drops H off for swimming for me is a step too far. If she lies about it, she lies, we all know she will trip herself up later.

You've done so much amazing stuff already and kept it legal, don't lose sight of that now x

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_2930.png
    IMG_2930.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 224
  • v0f044gc0000cmujdvfog65t175c4k3g.mp4
    10.3 MB

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Can I just ask why you give out so much personal info? Are you not worried someone reading will know exactly who you are? Fair play if you don’t give a s 😅
I hope my answer doesn’t offend you as that is not my intention at all.
I know a lot of people in Southport as lived here all my 39 yrs of life.
Catpiss is a dangerous b and has been mentioned by others who also know her here and are careful with what they put. I’m not giving her the satisfaction to shut me up which is why I limit what I put here.
This is an anonymous website and I have said a few home truths that Catpiss would only know is true via people who know her and she is known to get GTW to do dirty dodgy handshakes with dodgy solicitors to stop people calling her out and she is known to destroy peoples lives with her lies to get her own way. She is nothing but a smug b who loves nothing more and gets off on winning if that makes sense by shutting people up.
She thinks she’s above the law and untouchable breaking several with drink driving and not reporting her illnesses or medication to the DVLA. Her family have made money with dodgy deals and stealing off elderly people. It’s local knowledge that GTW and Duncle David used dirty cash to invest in a night club, car park etc which is how GTW has money now. Cash is untraceable and I promise Aimee has spent many a weekend with her Duncle David kids when she was younger, went to any family parties they held and was also known to meet her ex husband only because his mother worked at Barton Park for many years xxxxx

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Hey guys, just wanted to say Narcs downfalls take a while but they do happen! So do everything the correct way! Don’t do anything out of malice, and don’t report just because Aimee is a dick. Any reports should be done out of genuine concern of worry.
We all know Aimee is a liar and fabricates stories more than Enid Blyton.
The fact that she’s a scruffy smelly xxxx is enough for me, I don’t envy I don’t even pity I laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.