Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2024
North East
I don’t think her doctor would advise she should use a tanning bed after a week in Spain or at any other time in her life. Not ever. Or maybe he would as her cardiologist told her to drink coffee with palpitations 🙄
I had a melanoma removed 2 years ago and I wouldn't dream or advise it was safe to use sunbeds and I certainly wouldn't be baking myself in oil on holiday.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m waiting for my daughter to come out tutoring so I’m away deep diving on Aimee. Need to unblock and get over the jump scare first
Honestly it will take a while then you see they are just the same as now!! only with ridiculous filters 🤣🤣 but same clap backs, shopping, illness, woeisme, men trouble, bad fashion, drinking and I'm happy being single 😀 let me know if I've missed any 🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
It has gone from make H pack lunch with me to pack H pack lunch, I feel very disappointed not seeing her make hammy sammys. Wonder what add it will be nail polish, tanning drops what ever she is trying to flog its se.
She pisses me off saying: Mummy, Monkey, cakes, hammy Sammy se… the poor kid only gets ham or tuna sandwiches. Relentless Boring lunches daily. Thought H loved cheese! Why didn’t she make a cheese sandwich once in a while! Feeds her se meals … it’s sad & shocking. Treating her like a baby as now peeling an ‘easy peeler’ 🙄 this kid needs to grow up as High School is going to hit her hard!!

Mar 9, 2024
Definitely didn’t think you were being rude at all and I’m glad it’s been pointed out as I needed to be pulled back.
Thank you for making me aware as I know I’ve gone too far with comments and I really am not a horrible person. I got out of hand with remarks and I’ve actually cleansed myself and house before with palo santo wood to rid all negative stagnant energy 🙏 ❤️ xxx
Not for 1 second would I ever think you were a horrible person. You come from a good place, always from a good place. We're a good bunch x❤️

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Another shopping haul, more donuts. At this she will be looking like a donut, how's she's not a size of a house beats me with all the crap she eats.
It will all of a sudden make her ballon in weight. You can see from the video this morning that she has gained weight, is dehyrated and water retention. Her nutrition is of very poor quality and high volume of snacky processed food. Adding all the additional salt will compound the issues even more. Its incredibly sad that at 39 her physical health is on a very steep declining trajectory.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
It will all of a sudden make her ballon in weight. You can see from the video this morning that she has gained weight, is dehyrated and water retention. Her nutrition is of very poor quality and high volume of snacky processed food. Adding all the additional salt will compound the issues even more. Its incredibly sad that at 39 her physical health is on a very steep declining trajectory.
She is probably pre diabetic or will be. Once you get to that age everything you eat takes it’s toll. You just cannot eat like a 21 year old.
She will balloon all of a sudden, she’s looking plump around the face and neck, it’s going stacking up on her arms hands fingers, and her skin looks blubbery. She’s going to pay dearly soon, fat and unhealthy and probably skin cancer.

Apr 23, 2024
North East
She pisses me off saying: Mummy, Monkey, cakes, hammy Sammy se… the poor kid only gets ham or tuna sandwiches. Relentless Boring lunches daily. Thought H loved cheese! Why didn’t she make a cheese sandwich once in a while! Feeds her se meals … it’s sad & shocking. Treating her like a baby as now peeling an ‘easy peeler’ 🙄 this kid needs to grow up as High School is going to hit her hard!!
It's like groundhog day, same s different day. High school is definitely going hit her hard the way A treats her

Status
Not open for further replies.