Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What a catch up that was.
She defo took that picture herself yesterday and posted it! She was desperate to make it look like we where following her. She is tapped in the head and a danger!
Can't wait for the doughnut tasting later, such riveting content. Her doing that weird thing where she puts the hand half upto her mouth while she chews like a broken washing machine, with her head nodding, saying things like "this is the one" "omg you have to try these"

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Got my little serious head on and was thinking…. When TT comes crashing down around owd vinegar tits and Greggy Boy cuts the cash flow off as medadswife must be getting pissed off with it now and say enough is enough….
What company in their right mind is going to want to employ it!?!
Ha ha, imagine, oh you’ve got a deadline for 10am and you sent it just before, you have to actually get up, showered and dressed and look presentable.
You have to communicate with people and they might disagree with you.
She would fail on every level!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Honestly it will take a while then you see they are just the same as now!! only with ridiculous filters 🤣🤣 but same clap backs, shopping, illness, woeisme, men trouble, bad fashion, drinking and I'm happy being single 😀 let me know if I've missed any 🤣
I actually started to nod off as I was scrolling. What a boring t

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So here’s a thought - what if nobody posted anything about her in here or the other place for 48hours. Would she have any content? Because so much of it is clapbacks because she’s been sent screenshots (my arse) she’s constantly refreshing here.
She’ll make a page and instigate something

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
She is probably pre diabetic or will be. Once you get to that age everything you eat takes it’s toll. You just cannot eat like a 21 year old.
She will balloon all of a sudden, she’s looking plump around the face and neck, it’s going stacking up on her arms hands fingers, and her skin looks blubbery. She’s going to pay dearly soon, fat and unhealthy and probably skin cancer.
We all have times when our nutrition isnt great, the difference is people find a why they what to improve it be it for the benefit of their kids, family or friends. And of course we do feel better physically and mentally when we eat good nutritious food. With the lifestyle she is documenting she is a huge risk of AFLD and diabetes. Changes to lifestyle can stop the progress of ill health and in a lot of cases big improvements. So so sad to see a 39 year old waste their life

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Yeah but no but yeah but no

IMG_6252.jpeg

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I’ve just typed in pink giraffe and it comes up with a comment on Sunday but when I click it, it’s gone.
Could make sense why she never told the police about it either and needed to make fent and she was a smug cow on the video 🤔🤔
Doesn’t she always get excited about the colour pink?? And I am sure her mum said her favourite animal was a giraffe on one of her videos??!! Probably coincidence and me just doing what I do best….. overthinking lol

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Doesn’t she always get excited about the colour pink?? And I am sure her mum said her favourite animal was a giraffe on one of her videos??!! Probably coincidence and me just doing what I do best….. overthinking lol
Funny you said that because I’m certain she said something about a pink giraffe in a video. I thought my mind was playing tricks but I can’t stop hearing it as if ive heard it

Mar 8, 2024
I hope my answer doesn’t offend you as that is not my intention at all.
I know a lot of people in Southport as lived here all my 39 yrs of life.
Catpiss is a dangerous b and has been mentioned by others who also know her here and are careful with what they put. I’m not giving her the satisfaction to shut me up which is why I limit what I put here.
This is an anonymous website and I have said a few home truths that Catpiss would only know is true via people who know her and she is known to get GTW to do dirty dodgy handshakes with dodgy solicitors to stop people calling her out and she is known to destroy peoples lives with her lies to get her own way. She is nothing but a smug b who loves nothing more and gets off on winning if that makes sense by shutting people up.
She thinks she’s above the law and untouchable breaking several with drink driving and not reporting her illnesses or medication to the DVLA. Her family have made money with dodgy deals and stealing off elderly people. It’s local knowledge that GTW and Duncle David used dirty cash to invest in a night club, car park etc which is how GTW has money now. Cash is untraceable and I promise Aimee has spent many a weekend with her Duncle David kids when she was younger, went to any family parties they held and was also known to meet her ex husband only because his mother worked at Barton Park for many years xxxxx
I’m sure there are many who have had dealings with her and her family. It’s only a matter of time until all those people are vindicated and get some sort of justice

Mar 8, 2024
I definitely hold my hands up and agree that I have become quite feral with my comments.
She really boils my piss and I need to refocus on why I am here.
I 100% agree with what you have written and gonna rain myself in and remember I am doing this the legal way and don’t need to feed her narcissistic lies she constantly spouts.
I’m sorry to anyone I have offended recently with my comments and please accept my apology 🙏❤️ xxxxxxx
Just stay focused. I totally get you. For me It’s about my niece in the juice plus days. Aimee is on a downward spiral, so just stay focused ok 💐

Mar 8, 2024
I feel sorry for her at times too, but she’s chosen to live this way and has the opportunity to change it at any time.

I do think being a ‘content creator’ on Tiktok could be a lonely existence. She spends a lot of time alone, and even when she does see people it’s only her mum, dad, sister, lady at the nail salon or the checkout guys at Tesco, M&S, Primark and Home BargainS.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have friends, but it doesn’t seem like she sees them all that often. I guess because she puts her whole life out on social media, none of them feel the need to pick up the phone and ask how she is or ask to meet her for a catch up, because they’re already all caught up as they see her every day on TT. Her friends are all up to date with her life. She wouldn’t ever admit it, but I suspect she feels very lonely most days.

She’s definitely changed in personality since she started doing TT full time. There’s an obvious emptiness about her now.
She hasn’t changed at all. Don’t be fooled!

Status
Not open for further replies.