Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Not a filter in sight… 😎
Bloody Stevie Wonder could see there’s a filter.
IMG_6255.png
IMG_6250.png
IMG_6253.png

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Link to the 319 laser hair removal device is back. This should be reported as the original video was removed due to false claims about the efficacy and time it takes to see results. Just disgusting encouraging followers to purchase this when it doesnt work and the vast majority simply cant afford it.
Ohhh well have to pay for the next holiday somehow. Not an single piece of moral fibre.

Attachments

• 2024_04_24_17.24.44.jpg
    2024_04_24_17.24.44.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 170

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a catch up that was.
She defo took that picture herself yesterday and posted it! She was desperate to make it look like we where following her. She is tapped in the head and a danger!
Can't wait for the doughnut tasting later, such riveting content. Her doing that weird thing where she puts the hand half upto her mouth while she chews like a broken washing machine, with her head nodding, saying things like "this is the one" "omg you have to try these"
Oh my god imagine if someone saw her take that photo 😂oh my Christ. It’s the drama mick I just love it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know she has history with her, but calling up a radio station is ridiculous & comes across as malicious and going out of your way to be a bully, falling directly into A narrative.

Jo, has apologised a few pages back and has taken the feedback on board and has admitted she got carried away and I feel that it needs to be put to bed now, I appreciate you may not have seen it and you are entitled to your opinion but I thought I’d just let you know that an apology has been made and an explanation has been given.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know she has history with her, but calling up a radio station is ridiculous & comes across as malicious and going out of your way to be a bully, falling directly into A narrative.
She gave no full names, that was a joke. If she used her full name (all 4 or 5) then yes I’d agree. She’s already made an apology not that she needs to, but she has. Stop shaming people, it doesn’t need to be mentioned again. It feels a bit like we are getting told off all the time now ffs 🙄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Link to the 319 laser hair removal device is back. This should be reported as the original video was removed due to false claims about the efficacy and time it takes to see results. Just disgusting encouraging followers to purchase this when it doesnt work and the vast majority simply cant afford it.
Ohhh well have to pay for the next holiday somehow. Not a single piece of moral fibre.
The laser video never went anywhere I don’t think? It was there last night when I looked.
The false claims about it are being investigated by the ASA.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Straight from the horses mouth that people she KNOWS in real life don't like her and pass judgment. Thought we where all just trolls who didn't know you in real life
Yes this is the one I saw and mentioned earlier. So non of her friends had anything positive to say about her TT’s. Well maybe they are the real trolls love commenting on your posts all the time 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.