Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
In the words of owd vinegar tits if you don’t like it scroll on by! We are all grown adults and would hope that we have the common sense if we don’t like what we are reading then carry on scrolling. If everyone agreed 100% with each other then life would be dull and boring. Life is too short to be arguing and bickering amongst ourselves.

Let’s remember why we are all here and that we support each other and we aren’t toothless huns who tear each other down and be vile towards others

Let’s draw a line & agree to move on

—————————————————————-

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Still on the subject of wrinkles and filters, if you watch the video from the other day of them in Liverpool, go to the bit where they’re talking about hotel chocolat. If you zoom in on her forehead for that whole bit and watch, you will see her forehead goes from having wrinkle lines to then going smooth and back again. I don’t know what filter or other thing she uses, but without a doubt, she uses something.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Honest to god she's like a broken record. Same food, same jokes, same stammering about and trying to be quirky. Exaggerating again about cheese. Don't think harpers ever going to get mac and cheese from scratch by her again and at that I'm still convinced she threw packets into the tray and covered in cheese and baked it off the time she did do it lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh sweetie thank you for your message! I honestly wasn’t implying or trying to tell people what to do or say at all, so if it came across like that I really do apologise. I just thought it was a bit of an odd thing to do and could also cause backlash to Jo at the same time. I hope I didn’t upset you or anyone else with my thoughts.

I was upset by what you said, I won’t deny that but also understand that sometimes things written down come across differently to what you mean them to say. I don’t think you were being nasty in any way it just got to me a bit, that’s all. That’s my issue though, not yours but I really appreciate your kind response. If I could hug you right now I would. Much love 💙
Ahhh thank you, yeah sometimes what’s written can come across as aggressive when it’s not meant to be. I think I’m just raging with Olga when I’m on here so I’m not as careful as I should be when I’m typing. Put it down to my HRT patch coming off this morning because it got caught on my knickers so when I dying for a wee it got ripped off 😂 I’ve waited until I’ve had a bath to put my next one on 😂😂😂😂😂😂I’m sorry again 🙏🏼😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Definitely being investigated by the ASA (receipts) as it should be. Inaccurate claims and lies in order to sell a product is exactly what the ASA should be protecting people from. It's a shame they don't have the powers to stop social media creators selling if they have 2 or more asa strikes against them
So if anyone bought it due to her false claims TT or her agency should refund them

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee if you read here, and I’m sure you do I’d like to say something directly to you - no insults or name calling, simply my take on all of the negative attention that comes your way. You always say you don’t know what you have done to deserve the hate you get so maybe just take a minute and listen without throwing a strop or trying to put a spin on what I’m actually going to say
It seams that most people on these “trolling” sites have watched and maybe followed you for sometime and many will have tried to engage with you in a perfectly none hateful way - maybe asking a question when you have given conflicting information or giving an opinion that differs to yours. But isn’t that what ticktock is about ? The engagement? Isn’t that what makes creators their cash? Maybe if you had allowed people the opportunity to ask or have their say - you know an actual conversation or debate instead of just delete and block you would be more respected - when you are in the wrong and apology maybe? A bit of humbleness would go hell of a long way. What’s the point of having thousands of followers if most of them aren’t there for the right reasons?
Let’s look at yesterdays sun bed drama - hear me out here - you made a video a while ago saying how you had been diagnosed with Basil cell carcinoma- many people were concerned for you - and rightly so - cancer is incredibly triggering for many. I lost my beautiful mum to cancer at a young age - so to think that anyone with a young child, like you do, could potentially be at risk is automatically triggering to me personally. You engaged and welcomed the lovely comments wishing you well, and all the support that was offered. Skip forward to you telling us of your serious health anxiety and its devastating effects on you - again accepting the encouragement and support from your followers. Then comes the heartfelt post of how you are petrified of anything happening to you and leaving your child without a mummy. Lots of support again, and lots of kind words. Around this time it appears now that people were already asking questions about your tan and what fake tan you was using - anyone who saw the BCC post would never in a million years have thought you was actually using sun beds. No you never denied your use of them, and it’s totally your business whether you do or don’t. Now here’s the deal breaker for many - instead or trying to spin the narrative you could maybe have explained why you thought the risk was worth it? Did it turn out you jumped the gun when posted about your diagnosis? Have you just been totally stupid out of vanity maybe and you are ashamed? Does having tan just make you happy? Yes it’s your business but you made it other peoples when you initially sought their support- when you gaslit people who saw the leaflet maybe that would have been the time to say - to explain - instead the people you alienated and rudely blocked for asking the question felt the need to bring you down and all this could have been avoided with a bit of humility and honesty. If the diagnosis was true you could have really helped young women especially with the pressures they feel about having the perfect glowing tan when you need to wear factor 50 and stay out of the sun. About how the holidays in the sunshine ramps up your anxiety as you want to feel tanned and confident but you are struggling with the fake tan? How you need to remind yourself that you need to stay safe in the sun so you can be around to see your child grow? Even about how the pressure to look a certain way has won and you have buckled and used the tanning beds? BUT NO AIMEE!!!!! look at how YOU have handled the situation. You was not stalked - someone was just in the right place at the right time and outed you. Come on Aimee - do the right thing and own this mess! Please don’t make it worse and think of the people who look up to you and are actually influenced by you - do the right thing
Please look at other creators such as SJ - a much smaller following but an amazing community who can all express an opinion without being hounded. Everyone on there totally supports SJ with her struggles and she cares about her followers - if your are looking for validation Aimee - that’s how you do it !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think @Missy meant in general she feels that way I don’t believe it was aimed directly at you, can we not just leave this now? And move on? Aimee will be loving this 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes sorry about that folks! Put it down to hysteria caused by the rage Olga puts me in. Just a misunderstanding on my part.
We have these moments of madness don’t we at times 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.