Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Had to laugh. This ad just came up after Aimee and her donut 😂😂
Screenshot_20240424-205741_Chrome.jpg
I keep getting ADHD ones on Vavs 🤣🤣

MrsC

Apr 24, 2024
Belfast
I think what annoys me is the money she spends - I work full time hours and lots of overtime and would never have the money to spend on the m_s hauls and daily tesco shops she does. M&s would be a treat for me. As for the takeaways ?? Holy God! I've never seen anyone eat as much take away food . Does a tesco shop and then gets a mCDonalds .. then complains they missed our half the order .. then few days later does another MCDonalds order .. I just don't get it -
When I see the cats walking all over her kitchen counters I literally wanna boke 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Most of the m&s/tesco stuff must go in the bin if she's having 5 takeaways a week. I don't understand why you'd want a takeaway when you have nice food in to cook, everything she buys is basic and easy to cool so quicker than a takeaway.
She's probably just addicted to takeaways, and loves to complain about missing items. Or on the other hand, shes just bone idle!!

Mar 9, 2024
The chins are "where's my neck gone?" chinning tonight!

So Aimee, the doughnuts, your review was so enlightening! I mean its so nice to know if the lemon was quite tart or were there meringue pieces in the cream? You know the kind of info people who properly do taste tests rather than just see how much they can shove down their gullet and then shove in a bit more.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424_213809_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424_213809_TikTok.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 71

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
The chins are "where's my neck gone?" chinning tonight!

So Aimee, the doughnuts, your review was so enlightening! I mean its so nice to know if the lemon was quite tart or were there meringue pieces in the cream? You know the kind of info people who properly do taste tests rather than just see how much they can shove down their gullet and then shove in a bit more.
The filters are too exhausted to filter tonight!! 🤣🤣

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
I think what annoys me is the money she spends - I work full time hours and lots of overtime and would never have the money to spend on the m_s hauls and daily tesco shops she does. M&s would be a treat for me. As for the takeaways ?? Holy God! I've never seen anyone eat as much take away food . Does a tesco shop and then gets a mCDonalds .. then complains they missed our half the order .. then few days later does another MCDonalds order .. I just don't get it -
When I see the cats walking all over her kitchen counters I literally wanna boke 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She’s trying to fill some empty void in her life with all this 🛍️ shopping.! Bet it’s all on cards.!

Status
Not open for further replies.