Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Im still here lovely 😘 not had much time these past few days, had stuff going on plus I work nights as previously mentioned so I'm getting ready for work now then will be sleeping most of the day tomorrow 😫I just feel like life is work, sleep, repeat at the minute and it's fing getting me down 😭 but thanks for thinking of me ❤️ it's much appreciated I mean that genuinely xxxxxx
🥰❤️❤️ XX

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I think this might be proof that she has an account on here.

Here are three screenshots. The first one is me looking at the most recent comment on here at the time of writing this, logged in. The second screenshot is me looking at the same comment, but logged out. Look how different the circled area looks when you’re logged in and logged out.

Now look at the third screenshot which she used in her clap back the other day.

It only took her 16 minutes to see it, read it and screenshot it.

Attachments

• 58253BF2-6583-497D-98C0-79C5A1C5C646.jpeg
    58253BF2-6583-497D-98C0-79C5A1C5C646.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 283
  • A79503E3-DE73-48F8-B00C-1B1CD4D9C4C1.jpeg
    A79503E3-DE73-48F8-B00C-1B1CD4D9C4C1.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 284
  • 1B9B73F1-8355-4D35-B8F4-47D95D9108AF.jpeg
    1B9B73F1-8355-4D35-B8F4-47D95D9108AF.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Just been catching up. Charlie talking on her account about booking a holiday. I feel so sorry for her. There's such obvious favouritism. At least Charlie has things going for her.

(P.s I'm not Charlie just chose the name 🤣)
Welcome 🤗
I do feel sorry for her, she must of had this her whole life playing second fiddle to her brat of a sister. That's bad enough, but when your child does too that's a whole other level of hurt 😞😞

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening ladies 😘❤️ sorry I've not had chance to catch up today apart from a little earlier. Hope you're all good 🥰

@itsmejo just want to say you have never offended me!! I probably have more than you tbh because I do sometimes just rant and not GAF 🙈😂 it's all jest though!! I somewhat agree with losing sight of why we're here in the 1st place and I hate to quote her but some things do kind of diminish your credibility to an extent. But do not worry or stop!!! I'm not arsed who takes H swimming but I do care about her putting people at risk getting in her car so honestly good for you Jo ❤️ I personally think you're amazing! You put yourself out there and you come with receipts! I also think anyone with anything about them could likely find out who you are and you know what fair play to you for spitting straight facts!!

Anyhow that's me for now. Just about to receive hand over in the job where I'll be for the next 12hrs. But have I really got a job though? 🤔😂 Good night lovelies ❤️❤️❤️

MrsC

Apr 24, 2024
Belfast
Proof that she has an account on here.

Here are three screenshots. The first one is me looking at the most recent comment on here at the time of writing this, logged in. The second screenshot is me looking at the same comment, but logged out. Look how different the circled area looks when you’re logged in and logged out.

I have no doubt she has account on here .. well spotted though

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you babe and I love that you do bodybuilding ❤️
I am what you call a true Taurus and stubbornness and determination are in my blood 🤣
It has really opened my eyes that eating healthier and 3 meals a day helps you to lose weight. Can’t believe I’m gonna admit this as I do know they are really bad but I’ve cut down.
I used to drink 2 cans 473mls of redbull a day and it almost crept up to 3.
I now only have 1 redbull a day and it’s the 355ml can size and my excuse is I don’t drink coffee and drink water for the rest of the day. I am addicted to them and want to completely stop having them within 4 weeks.
Thank you for opening up about invisible illnesses too, it’s so hard when people look at you and judge you for them xxxx
I too suffer with the invisible illness of pcos, endometriosis and adenomyosis. Often judged, because can't be seen when I'm writhing in pain.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Eugh her eating habits are revolting. She could have cut a wee peice off the end and tried it. Nobody needs to watch her do a Bruce (matilda). And she says she will finish them so she's going to eat 3 of them in one sitting. I really don't know how she hasn't got diabetes or even has more weight on than she does other than she has to be doing something to stop weight going on as much. She's disgusting though, Wendy's proud of that! Jeeeeesus!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think this might be proof that she has an account on here.

It only took her 16 minutes to see it, read it and screenshot it.
Yeah the like button goes when you log out also! And her screenshots of Jo have a like button!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just been catching up. Charlie talking on her account about booking a holiday. I feel so sorry for her. There's such obvious favouritism. At least Charlie has things going for her.

(P.s I'm not Charlie just chose the name 🤣)
Its disgusting that they don't involve her but that's the aimemememe show. Charlie seems to want to do more on holidays than drink and laze about so probs better she goes herself somewhere with Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.