Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
It puzzles me how she can afford it. Would she make decent money doing tik Tok videos ?
Yeah I don’t know figures but I think you can make a lot from views. And then the adds too. You see alot a lot people giving up work for it so it must make them money. But it won’t last forever! App also the house is her dads so she has little outgoings, she might get child maintenance from her ex too, and council tax will be reduced etc ..: xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yet she doesn’t read here and makes out these things have been brought to her attention. 🤭🤥
😂😂😂 I know I do think she has appeared and that this old girl was Wendy, because of her reaction when Wendy said “I’m an old girl” in a video
Either that or whoever is “sending” them is a member, so either way she’s either got a snakey follower or it’s her 🤣 love that!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s ok,
The tit is in the video! Aka you!
Puffy nips! 👹😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3137.jpeg
    IMG_3137.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 202
Mar 9, 2024
Girrrrllll I'm absolutely not arsed about her pillows. I am however DYYYYING that it is quite obviously daylight and clearly just for the video 😂😂😂

I used to love Steps back in the day... TRAGEDY!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻😂😂😂
Thing is for me, she struggles to breathe after walking so chances are she's a night dribbler on those naked pillows - they gonna stink, between the drool and the hair cheese. 🤢

its Natural

Apr 25, 2024
uk
I have never been on a forum in all my life but this woman angers me for some
Reason. And when she mentioned this site on her own videos and I saw you could comment I have. I really don’t care about how much she spends or on what or what crap she is advertising now as the best thing ever but doesn’t actually use herself. Or the lies she tells which is a lot and she clearly has memory issues as she can’t remember half of them. But the fact she has no safe guarding for her child, she posted all about her on social media but yet gets sty when someone asks a question or has an opinion. If it is in fact Harpers choice not to be on Social media ( which we all know is a lie) then stop filming about her whether this is what she eats what her likes are, what clothes you buy her then that way no one will question you or have an opinion because she will be living her life out of public eye. There would be no reports made to social or her school. However she won’t do that as she likes the money to much, but worse than that I believe she loves the drama and attention. I would never put my child’s life or mine on social media in the first place but if I did and it was causing all these issues and my child has asked not to be involved in any way then no amount of money would keep me on it.
In all honesty if she didn’t do her DUD videos and talking about the reports made against her what would her page actually have on it. Only so much spicy rice and talking about the babies videos you can do in a week.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I have never been on a forum in all my life but this woman angers me for some
Reason. And when she mentioned this site on her own videos and I saw you could comment I have. I really don’t care about how much she spends or on what or what crap she is advertising now as the best thing ever but doesn’t actually use herself. Or the lies she tells which is a lot and she clearly has memory issues as she can’t remember half of them. But the fact she has no safe guarding for her child, she posted all about her on social media but yet gets sty when someone asks a question or has an opinion. If it is in fact Harpers choice not to be on Social media ( which we all know is a lie) then stop filming about her whether this is what she eats what her likes are, what clothes you buy her then that way no one will question you or have an opinion because she will be living her life out of public eye. There would be no reports made to social or her school. However she won’t do that as she likes the money to much, but worse than that I believe she loves the drama and attention. I would never put my child’s life or mine on social media in the first place but if I did and it was causing all these issues and my child has asked not to be involved in any way then no amount of money would keep me on it.
In all honesty if she didn’t do her DUD videos and talking about the reports made against her what would her page actually have on it. Only so much spicy rice and talking about the babies videos you can do in a week.
Even her dish up dinners aren’t even something I’d feed my dog, but apparently looks like restaurant quality 🤣
Welcome
And Hi to all the night workers, just having a break and catch up before I’m back and finish at 8am x

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Definitely being investigated by the ASA (receipts) as it should be. Inaccurate claims and lies in order to sell a product is exactly what the ASA should be protecting people from. It's a shame they don't have the powers to stop social media creators selling if they have 2 or more asa strikes against them
I'm pretty sure her adverts have been shadow banned by tiktok because the engagement is ridiculously low. Hardly worth putting the advert out atall.

Status
Not open for further replies.