Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I have never been on a forum in all my life but this woman angers me for some
Reason. And when she mentioned this site on her own videos and I saw you could comment I have. I really don’t care about how much she spends or on what or what crap she is advertising now as the best thing ever but doesn’t actually use herself. Or the lies she tells which is a lot and she clearly has memory issues as she can’t remember half of them. But the fact she has no safe guarding for her child, she posted all about her on social media but yet gets sty when someone asks a question or has an opinion. If it is in fact Harpers choice not to be on Social media ( which we all know is a lie) then stop filming about her whether this is what she eats what her likes are, what clothes you buy her then that way no one will question you or have an opinion because she will be living her life out of public eye. There would be no reports made to social or her school. However she won’t do that as she likes the money to much, but worse than that I believe she loves the drama and attention. I would never put my child’s life or mine on social media in the first place but if I did and it was causing all these issues and my child has asked not to be involved in any way then no amount of money would keep me on it.
In all honesty if she didn’t do her DUD videos and talking about the reports made against her what would her page actually have on it. Only so much spicy rice and talking about the babies videos you can do in a week.
All these creators do is teach unsavoury folk the best items to use to entice their kids away from safety.

‘Hi H, I know your mum! She was telling me about the hello kitty lunch bag she got you. Ah yeah. That one there. Did you eat your cake wakey, and clementine? Good job she peeled it for you this time huh? 🤣
Anyways I’m picking up my niece this morning, can I drop you off?

How that ain’t scary to these mothers I don’t know. 🤷‍♀️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning all in the t cafe. Just caught up treatment wiped me out this week so not been as active but been trying to keep up and comment as and we’re I can. Same old 💩 with Catpiss I see. Welcome to the newbies yeno what I love that she’s clapping back and more and more are coming over to have a read and ending up joining and having there say! Love that for you catpiss. As for the arguing she will be loving that so glad to see a line has been drawn. Let’s remember why we are here and that is our dislike of her. Yes receipts are essential but we are all only human and a lot of us love the banter too. I for one since being here have felt nothing but support and I actually enjoy the posts banter and the caring nature towards others something only catpiss could dream of. Glad Charlie is going alone I’m not overly keen on her as said previously but she’s ten of catpiss. No update on the case manager with the stalker ? Surely that would of been essential to report? No update on dvla no update on all the other surprises we left her as she stated on her video. Loads of admin yesterday but spent the morning swanning round m&s for yumnuts. Il say this once and once only STEP AWAY FROM THE SNACKAGE CATPISS YOUR CHIN IS CHINNING AND THE FILTERS ARE NOT FILTERING LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE. Get a bottle of water down you your skin is screaming for some fluids and do us all a fing favour and burn that fing scrunchie and wash that head!!! Friday eve ladies what will it be today I think she will still go to Tesco and I also think she will show the hammy sammy today too. Off to have a brew and get breakfast on for the kids have a lovely day fs 💜

Mar 9, 2024
I'm pretty sure her adverts have been shadow banned by tiktok because the engagement is ridiculously low. Hardly worth putting the advert out atall.
I think the ones that have been reported are definitely shadows banned. If she didn't lie in her ads it wouldn't be an issue. Brands will stop using her at this rate. Love that for her

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I was just going to leave the same message. I think similar was posted a couple of days ago too.
Iv reported the post as I simply don’t agree with that and that’s not what we are here for. We want her downfall and yes lots know her address but it definitely should never be posted in here should it. So disappointing as this lets our little community down so much it’s walking straight into her hands isn’t it xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Iv reported the post as I simply don’t agree with that and that’s not what we are here for. We want her downfall and yes lots know her address but it definitely should never be posted in here should it. So disappointing as this lets our little community down so much it’s walking straight into her hands isn’t it xx
I didn’t know her address because I don’t care for it, I’m not that deranged but that post has just highlighted it to more folk, of god knows what calibre!
She’s got what she wanted - a new threat with her address, everyone looks like psychos and she will get that house move!

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Doxing an address where a child lives is a bit low .........no matter if Shaimless doesn't safeguard her child,doesn't mean others should put her in harms way
Oh dear thats bang out of order! We can't stress enough about safeguarding H and then this happens. It needs taking down ASAP! We do not condone this in any way shape or form!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Doxxing an address where a child is present is totally uncalled for!

We may dislike A but we that is mainly due to her lack of safeguarding - doxxing a place where her child is - basically contradicts that and like @This Is Not An Ad said it plays into a the hands of us being obsessed and stalkish!

I’ve reported the post doxxing the address too!
I’ve reported it also! Makes everything that’s said about safeguarding H.
A might not want to safeguard here but we don’t want to be like A

Mar 7, 2024
Totally agree, no need for that, you should remove yourself and your comment. That is not what we are here for 👏

Mar 8, 2024
Doxxing an address where a child is present is totally uncalled for!

We may dislike A but we that is mainly due to her lack of safeguarding - doxxing a place where her child is - basically contradicts that and like @This Is Not An Ad said it plays into a the hands of us being obsessed and stalkish!

I’ve reported the post doxxing the address too!
Agree! Whilst most of us know where she lives, to share it publicly on a forum is not on! Mind you, who knows who’s behind that account🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.