Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Something isn’t sitting right here… why would someone just all of a sudden put up a post with Aimee’s address for everyone to see.. wouldn’t surprise me one tiny bit if it was her behind it. Giving her huns ammunition to use here, and giving herself the excuse ( not that she’s ever needed one the drip!) to post a sympathy seeking sad video.. it is Friday eve, she’ll be tits deep in kylie crying into her phone again tomorrow…

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Something isn’t sitting right here… why would someone just all of a sudden put up a post with Aimee’s address for everyone to see.. wouldn’t surprise me one tiny bit if it was her behind it. Giving her huns ammunition to use here, and giving herself the excuse ( not that she’s ever needed one the drip!) to post a sympathy seeking sad video.. it is Friday eve, she’ll be tits deep in kylie crying into her phone again tomorrow…
This was actually my first thought too. First the car, now the address. We know she has at least one account on here and nothing would surprise me.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
This was actually my first thought too. First the car, now the address. We know she has at least one account on here and nothing would surprise me.
Yeah exactly. I know this is an open forum but someone who’s read here would know what this site is all about- and that’s not it. Obviously you get the odd f coming in trying to cause trouble but that’s a bit too straight to the point with no context behind it. Very random and very very strange.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I am gutted and disappointed in the turn this page has taken.

I thought this would be a page for us to rant same as over on TL but some have decided to take it too far and it starting to fit into A narrative of being a stalker page.

I also read over on TL that some of their lovely members who are also members here as thinking of leaving CC due to how far some of this page has taken it and how there is no mods to help keep this page to what it is intended for and to keep people in check.

I can’t say I blame them to be honest as been debating leaving here myself but I know that a majority of us are absolutely appalled by the actions of a complete and utter wrong un who has ruined this page for a lot of us 😔.
Totally understand, it's a shame because the majority if us do not want this at all. We have all waited soooo long to have our say and be able to express our thoughts and feelings for 1 person to completely ruin it. I know it can get abit manic here at times and sometimes it will go off track, but we have only been able to comment a few weeks and with newbies coming now more than ever with no mods aswell to help. I have to stick up for the majority of us and say we all agree that its unacceptable. I feel so disappointed in that member, they could possibly ruin this for all of us. Hope the guys over on TL know that we do not condone or support this stupid person or their actions. It's a s one ❤ xxx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I will be leaving here, I’ve contacted Admin and asked for my acct to be deleted. I’m all for bringing Aimee down but that should be done sensibly and legally.

Camilla has absolutely crossed the line, not only is that stupid but also illegal.

The moderation on the forum is absolutely shocking and non existent & I can’t be a part of this anymore.

I hope Jos reporting her gets somewhere & I hope Camilla’s stupidity doesn’t put anything in jeopardy.
I’ve done exactly the same. I am all for picking out inconsistencies in her posts but I’ve zero interest in where she lives and thinks it’s absolutely abhorrent someone would go that low.
Nice one Camilla.
I stand by I think it’s very strange and randomly out of the blue to post that. I skimmed last night and don’t see anything going on to warrant such an outburst. Something fishy about it but you don’t know who is behind it. Aimee herself, who really isn’t arsed the address is said because it’s out there anyways. But that can never be proven but every single person will be part of that address being posted. Even the ones deadly against it.

fed up behaviour Camilla. As is the rest of youre posts. Maybe you should seek some help?

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Anyhoooow to my fellow night shifters We did it!!! Ha... saw a lot finish at 8 get home for your last sip of the day 😴 I also finished at 8 officially but have a meeting 9-10.30 so I'm furious 🤣😴

Anyhow!!! Well done for picking up on the doxxing!!! 🤬🙄 couldn't agree more that unfortunately one wrong un will unfortunately have a collateral effect on us non- wrong uns!!
@Regina.GG I agree that I'm VERY unsure of this person now as a few mentioned I don't remember seeing the posts but if you click the name a few of her posts are VERY questionable!!! Talking about anyone fancy a trip to **** and leaving certain people half ☠️ in the wild... is fing wild!!!! 🙈🥺 I can't stand Shamey like everyone else but that s is madness. Also reported!!! I'm not tagging the person but if you see this could you explain a little about your doxxing and ☠️ threats? Because it is very very odd!!

Anyhow I'm off to get an extra large coffee and sit outside and inhale a full v*** to keep me awake 😂🤣 Have a lovely day most of you!!! 🥰❤️🥰
👏👏👏👏❤❤ xxxxxx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Yeah exactly. I know this is an open forum but someone who’s read here would know what this site is all about- and that’s not it. Obviously you get the odd f coming in trying to cause trouble but that’s a bit too straight to the point with no context behind it. Very random and very very strange.
I completely agree.

Funny that in all the weeks this thread has been running, those two posts happen on the same week she starts talking about the site and making her followers aware of it.

Her address shouldn’t be posted publicly at all, whether she’s posted it herself or someone else has done it. 😡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@K4040 @hereforachat and possibly @SleepyLion ❤️❤️❤️

I'm so gutted you're leaving 🥺 but fully agree tbh. It is such a shame that it's taken too far by certain individuals who forget why we're even here. We're all adults no? And all have genuine reasons for disliking Aimee and genuine concerns for Safeguarding H no? Honestly I'm so annoyed 😒 and another thing is WELL DONE because she or at least her huns will not only have a field day with it but also with the fact people are going!!! Can just see it now... "dropping like flies, there's going to be no one left" all smug!!! It's unfair to us that have done no wrong other than call BS!!!

I hope you ladies are OK and do not feel bad for one persons idioticy 🥺😑❤️🥰

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I will be leaving here, I’ve contacted Admin and asked for my acct to be deleted. I’m all for bringing Aimee down but that should be done sensibly and legally.

Camilla has absolutely crossed the line, not only is that stupid but also illegal.

The moderation on the forum is absolutely shocking and non existent & I can’t be a part of this anymore.

I hope Jos reporting her gets somewhere & I hope Camilla’s stupidity doesn’t put anything in jeopardy.
🙁🙁🙁🙁 cant believe this at all, that stupid stupid person. We are sorry to see you go 😔 xxxx

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I’ve done exactly the same. I am all for picking out inconsistencies in her posts but I’ve zero interest in where she lives and thinks it’s absolutely abhorrent someone would go that low.
Nice one Camilla.
I stand by I think it’s very strange and randomly out of the blue to post that. I skimmed last night and don’t see anything going on to warrant such an outburst. Something fishy about it but you don’t know who is behind it. Aimee herself, who really isn’t arsed the address is said because it’s out there anyways. But that can never be proven but every single person will be part of that address being posted. Even the ones deadly against it.

fed up behaviour Camilla. As is the rest of youre posts. Maybe you should seek some help?
It would be a way she could move house like she wanted if her address was out there as well as getting this thread shut down

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I'm starting to think perhaps she should get a new car because anyone could drive down that road and see it parked outside. Its her own fault for putting pictures of her location on social media but it's complete wronguns that will use the information against her. Daddy/?uncle need to get their wallets out and purchase a 24 plate quick!
People that know her/live by her and see her out and about will still know she’s changed her car.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Guys I think the amount of comments about that one comment is drawing attention to it more. Its disgusting but reporting it is all we can do. That accounts probably Aimee. I've seen it pop in be really hateful and off they pop again. They be on other pages to. It can't be stopped unfortunately and all we can do is be responsible for our own actions.

Mar 8, 2024
Something isn’t sitting right here… why would someone just all of a sudden put up a post with Aimee’s address for everyone to see.. wouldn’t surprise me one tiny bit if it was her behind it. Giving her huns ammunition to use here, and giving herself the excuse ( not that she’s ever needed one the drip!) to post a sympathy seeking sad video.. it is Friday eve, she’ll be tits deep in kylie crying into her phone again tomorrow

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
@K4040 pease don’t go
If she posted those things herself which I think is very likely, this is exactly what she would be trying to achieve, wanting people to fall out and leave the site. She’s been reading TL and here for long enough that she knows the majority of members feel very strongly about safeguarding.

I do think there needs to be some moderating on here so that these things can be swiftly dealt with.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.