Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning after I clutched my pearls to my saintly bosom 😇& typed some angry words, I’m over it now.
To be clear I do not condone what was done, it was out of order.
My musings for today,
I’m here to take the piss & call Olga swamp pig out on her bullshit, that’s it. As I said yesterday opinions are like arseholes & we all have one. Yesterday there was a couple of people that got right on my left non puffy nip but I just chose to scroll on by, now as soon as I see there names, I don’t even bother to read what they have to say, it’s that easy.
That’s it for now, hags, haters & bridge dwellers. Have a pleasant, non puffy nipple afternoon. 😊❤️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
We had some one local jailed for 2 years for wasting police time. They sent emails, letters etc and tried to say they were being stalked. The police retrieved all the info from the Internet that thought they had deleted and pressed charges.
Sorry for late reply, been getting ready for hospital appointment in Liverpool and I purposely left enough time to write this comment so if she reports them now it will be very silly of her if that makes sense.

AS OF 1PM 25/04/2024 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Update on my call with police contact is AIMEE HASN’T REPORTED THE PHOTO OF FAKE STALKER TO POLICE AT ALL and my contact is sending officers to go look at cctv today at the shops in Ainsdale.
If it was CATPISS doing it herself she will be getting charged for wasting police time with her investigation because this would mean she trolls herself and the cps could take it on because of the severity of her lies.
Sent her the screenshots from pink giraffe posts and the C one and the clap back of the stalker video too on what’s app as told them that the C person put her address on here and guess what that hasn’t been reported too.
She told me if it is found that it was Aimee herself taking the photo she is going to ask a favour to the cyber crime team to find out who is behind those profiles on here.
Legally she won’t be allowed to show me any proof or tell me anything other than it will now become a police investigation against Aimee herself.
I did ask her to please report it to the papers as Aimee sees herself as this innocent, successful, famous tiktoker WHICH SHE REALLY ISNT 🤣🤣

TOO LATE TO REPORT THESE NOW AIMEE AS ITS ALREADY BEEN MADE AWARE AND NOT BY YOU AND DATE AND TIME IS ABOVE AND IF YOU DO, YOUR INCRIMINATING YOURSELF FURTHER
Liars always get caught out and again Aimee do not underestimate me and the links/contacts I have in the police force because that and your lies are going to come bite you bigtime.
You really are the Birkdale Baby reindeer aren’t you and because I KNOW YOU and how YOU manipulate everything in your life portraying you are a victim, has BACKFIRED

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry for late reply, been getting ready for hospital appointment in Liverpool and I purposely left enough time to write this comment so if she reports them now it will be very silly of her if that makes sense.

Update on my call with police contact is AIMEE HASN’T REPORTED THE PHOTO OF FAKE STALKER TO POLICE AT ALL and my contact is sending officers to go look at cctv today at the shops in Ainsdale.
If it was CATPISS doing it herself she will be getting charged for wasting police time with her investigation because this would mean she trolls herself and the cps could take it on because of the severity of her lies.
Sent her the screenshots from pink giraffe posts and the C one and the clap back of the stalker video too on what’s app as told them that the C person put her address on here and guess what that hasn’t been reported too.
She told me if it is found that it was Aimee herself taking the photo she is going to ask a favour to the cyber crime team to find out who is behind those profiles on here.
Legally she won’t be allowed to show me any proof or tell me anything other than it will now become a police investigation against Aimee herself.
I did ask her to please report it to the papers as Aimee sees herself as this innocent, successful, famous tiktoker WHICH SHE REALLY ISNT 🤣🤣

TOO LATE TO REPORT THESE NOW AIMEE AS ITS ALREADY BEEN MADE AWARE AND NOT BY YOU AND DATE AND TIME IS ABOVE AND IF YOU DO, YOUR INCRIMINATING YOURSELF FURTHER
Liars always get caught out and again Aimee do not underestimate me and the links/contacts I have in the police force because that and your lies are going to come bite you bigtime.
You really are the Birkdale Baby reindeer aren’t you and because I KNOW YOU and how YOU manipulate everything in your life portraying you are a victim, has BACKFIRED
Jo, you truly are her karma!
I hope you’re ok after yesterday and just know I bloody love you! And will always have your back ❤️❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I have Dejavu 👀

Attachments

• IMG_3144.jpeg
    IMG_3144.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 173

And then….

Mar 8, 2024

Wow!!! Bloody well done
This is how it’s done !!
Hope everything goes ok at the hospital ❤️

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom

Has she said in the comments at all she’s passed it on to her caseworker?
Well done Jo x

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry but I doubt very much she took the pic herself. Someone who obviously knows her and lives near her has done that. Whether or not aimless was part of it is a different story…
Nobody will ever know the truth in regards to that, the user who posted it appears to have vanished so either they’ve ran scared or it was Aimee who did it to herself as the clap back was very smug and well rehearsed in my honest opinion.
And a narcissist will do stuff like that just to gather sympathy and fit their narrative.

Or it could be the person regretted their actions and ran scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.