Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sorry but I doubt very much she took the pic herself. Someone who obviously knows her and lives near her has done that. Whether or not aimless was part of it is a different story…
But then again whose to say she didn't do it herself. It's still worth being looked at. It's obvious Aimee trolls herself at times.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Look I don't talk about people's size cause I honestly don't care as long as people are happy. But those short the cream ones don't look a size 12 they look far bigger again not an issue but she does lie about her size which causes people to become triggered thinking bad about themselves because of the image she puts across on tiktok.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry but I doubt very much she took the pic herself. Someone who obviously knows her and lives near her has done that. Whether or not aimless was part of it is a different story…
But then again whose to say she didn't do it herself. It's still worth being looked at. It's obvious Aimee trolls herself at times.
It’s really difficult to guess isn’t it as easily as it could’ve been her, it’s just as easy it wasn’t 🙈 but I think one thing we all know is she is an unhinged narc who desperately needs the ‘troll’ and ‘hate’ etc for her content as nothing else gets her engagement up. I wish Pink Giraffe had stayed.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Look I don't talk about people's size cause I honestly don't care as long as people are happy. But those short the cream ones don't look a size 12 they look far bigger again not an issue but she does lie about her size which causes people to become triggered thinking bad about themselves because of the image she puts across on tiktok.
I make an exception for her 🤣 she isn’t called Olga for nothing 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh dear god 🤣

To try and get this page a little back on track and to move it on a little…

What song gets you in a good mood?

I feel music helps when mood around isn’t so good so come on let’s hear all your classic songs that put a smile on your face 💕

Mine is I’m Yours Jason Mraz as was my wedding song 🤣

And Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys as always gets me in the holiday mood!
Broken Arrow by Rod Stewart, my other half sings it to me all the time

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for late reply, been getting ready for hospital appointment in Liverpool and I purposely left enough time to write this comment so if she reports them now it will be very silly of her if that makes sense.

AS OF 1PM 25/04/2024 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Update on my call with police contact is AIMEE HASN’T REPORTED THE PHOTO OF FAKE STALKER TO POLICE AT ALL and my contact is sending officers to go look at cctv today at the shops in Ainsdale.
If it was CATPISS doing it herself she will be getting charged for wasting police time with her investigation because this would mean she trolls herself and the cps could take it on because of the severity of her lies.
Sent her the screenshots from pink giraffe posts and the C one and the clap back of the stalker video too on what’s app as told them that the C person put her address on here and guess what that hasn’t been reported too.
She told me if it is found that it was Aimee herself taking the photo she is going to ask a favour to the cyber crime team to find out who is behind those profiles on here.
Legally she won’t be allowed to show me any proof or tell me anything other than it will now become a police investigation against Aimee herself.
I did ask her to please report it to the papers as Aimee sees herself as this innocent, successful, famous tiktoker WHICH SHE REALLY ISNT 🤣🤣

TOO LATE TO REPORT THESE NOW AIMEE AS ITS ALREADY BEEN MADE AWARE AND NOT BY YOU AND DATE AND TIME IS ABOVE AND IF YOU DO, YOUR INCRIMINATING YOURSELF FURTHER
Liars always get caught out and again Aimee do not underestimate me and the links/contacts I have in the police force because that and your lies are going to come bite you bigtime.
You really are the Birkdale Baby reindeer aren’t you and because I KNOW YOU and how YOU manipulate everything in your life portraying you are a victim, has BACKFIRED
You are bloody amazing ❤️❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for late reply, been getting ready for hospital appointment in Liverpool and I purposely left enough time to write this comment so if she reports them now it will be very silly of her if that makes sense.

AS OF 1PM 25/04/2024 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Update on my call with police contact is AIMEE HASN’T REPORTED THE PHOTO OF FAKE STALKER TO POLICE AT ALL and my contact is sending officers to go look at cctv today at the shops in Ainsdale.
If it was CATPISS doing it herself she will be getting charged for wasting police time with her investigation because this would mean she trolls herself and the cps could take it on because of the severity of her lies.
Sent her the screenshots from pink giraffe posts and the C one and the clap back of the stalker video too on what’s app as told them that the C person put her address on here and guess what that hasn’t been reported too.
She told me if it is found that it was Aimee herself taking the photo she is going to ask a favour to the cyber crime team to find out who is behind those profiles on here.
Legally she won’t be allowed to show me any proof or tell me anything other than it will now become a police investigation against Aimee herself.
I did ask her to please report it to the papers as Aimee sees herself as this innocent, successful, famous tiktoker WHICH SHE REALLY ISNT 🤣🤣

TOO LATE TO REPORT THESE NOW AIMEE AS ITS ALREADY BEEN MADE AWARE AND NOT BY YOU AND DATE AND TIME IS ABOVE AND IF YOU DO, YOUR INCRIMINATING YOURSELF FURTHER
Liars always get caught out and again Aimee do not underestimate me and the links/contacts I have in the police force because that and your lies are going to come bite you bigtime.
You really are the Birkdale Baby reindeer aren’t you and because I KNOW YOU and how YOU manipulate everything in your life portraying you are a victim, has BACKFIRED
I absolutely love this ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I'm actually so so excited and alot of us have sacrificed to get the tickets and now sorting our outfits and planning our trips. Aimee will get tickets make it all about her. Go to the show not be interested at all and Harper will be overstimulated because she's literally never taken her to a smaller concert never mind a massive one like this. I can see it all now. A s show with more shopping and eating and no prep to get Harper kitted out right ot make proper memories 🙄 I cannot cope with the idea she could get handed good tickets just to be smug with. I really hope she doesn't!
Apparently Harper doesn’t go cinema because of the noise so if she does go to the Swift concert that will be another lie exposed

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Nah I can’t fing deal with them shorts what in the fing Mary and Joseph are they. Size 12 my arse why lie 🙄 so relatable another holiday another haul. So proud of @itsmejo it’s quite disturbing to think it could be her staging it but it does happen and for her not to of reported the incident and the whole let’s play a game clap back just ain’t doing it for me. Get in the bin catpiss your karma is close and no amount of back handers off daddy1/2 will be able to get you out of this 😎 get the kylie on ice ladies looks like the next few weeks are going to be eventful and very entertaining

Mar 8, 2024
I was thinking this. I used to be on another forum and the admin used to be able to see if one person made more than one account and stuff like that.
They definitely can. I have seen a post on another part of the forum where they had a bit of bother with someone and Admin made a post saying the troublemaker had several accounts banned

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good afternoon lovely hags.

I took this morning away is a was livid at that post. Even though it’s got bugger all to do with me and my posts are always in the realms of banter.
What a fud that person is (Aimee)

Anyways some light humour. In the hospital getting my would checked (ooeerrr 😏) and nippled in to Starbucks for a vanilla latte (what’s your order?) and when she asked my name I gave her my first and second as if I was checking in for an appointment. 🙃🙃🙃

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Nah I can’t fing deal with them shorts what in the fing Mary and Joseph are they. Size 12 my arse why lie 🙄 so relatable another holiday another haul. So proud of @itsmejo it’s quite disturbing to think it could be her staging it but it does happen and for her not to of reported the incident and the whole let’s play a game clap back just ain’t doing it for me. Get in the bin catpiss your karma is close and no amount of back handers off daddy1/2 will be able to get you out of this 😎 get the kylie on ice ladies looks like the next few weeks are going to be eventful and very entertaining
The jeans are horrendous ! Its only certain people that suit them ..she ain't one of them

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
This popped up with someone thinking Catpiss was trans. I wonder if tagging videos with transition may confuse people who aren’t aware of that term with TikTok editing
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1884.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.