Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
⚠️ TW Baby Loss/Miscarriage ⚠️

If you had lost a baby wouldn’t you find this comment a little upsetting and ignore it or do any other emoji except laughing one?

I have personally experienced miscarriages and no way would I have responded to a comment like that!
If you look in the random s hit tab on her page there is a "get to know me" video. She mentions she suffered an MC before harper amongst other things. Sadly no mention of the large some of money given to her in an envelope at her wedding . If evidence of this exsists then she could be implecated in money laundering/ proceeds of crime

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Jo apologised yesterday. She doesn't owe anyone any further explanations and she has even apologised today also. She's the one who knows aimee in real life. The rest of us including the people on TL don't. So she feels it a bit deeper than us. Be kind.
I understand that and felt my post wasn't unkind. Just being honest as I've said I didn't realise there was an apology for this I thought the apology was around suggestions about going to the riverside.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s been a few weeks now @noseyneighbour i really hope you’re ok ❤️❤️❤️
Hello! I'm here. Haven't been on since I last wrote but could see an old notification from you and @Missy Thanks guys for thinking of me ❤️ didn't intend to worry you 🥺
It's been the man trouble still. Back and forth but think I'm done. Got to be for my sanity I think... hard though isn't it.
I'm gonna be honest...I've popped on and off TL just to try and keep up. It's just now I felt sad reading some of the comments and wanted to come on and support you all. Is @itsmejo ok? Not nice to read what I've just read 🫣🥺 xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hello! I'm here. Haven't been on since I last wrote but could see an old notification from you and Missy. Thanks guys for thinking of me ❤️ didn't intend to worry you 🥺
It's been the man trouble still. Back and forth but think I'm done. Got to be for my sanity I think... hard though isn't it.
I'm gonna be honest...I've popped on and off TL just to try and keep up. It's just now I felt sad reading some of the comments and wanted to come on and support you all. Is @itsmejo ok? Not nice to read what I've just read 🫣🥺 xx
Omg YOURE HERE!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I’ve bloody missed you!! I hope you’re ok! And if you decide to get rid for your sanity then you go girl! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Hello! I'm here. Haven't been on since I last wrote but could see an old notification from you and @Missy Thanks guys for thinking of me ❤️ didn't intend to worry you 🥺
Hope your ok remember your worth always ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I understand that and felt my post wasn't unkind. Just being honest as I've said I didn't realise there was an apology for this I thought the apology was around suggestions about going to the riverside.
It's being unkind to bring it up when she has been on and apologised for getting carried away and expressed that felt judged about it yesterday. And to call it ridiculous and silly, as I say she's been dealing with aimee on a personal basis since she was young. I don't think any of us can say anything when we are frustrated and angered just by videos of her never mind her as a real life person who you see around and has by all accounts been horrible to her in person. @itsmejo Is doing her best and she has done alot more than most in regards to trying to make her take responsibility for her actions.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It's being unkind to bring it up when she has been on and apologised for getting carried away and expressed that felt judged about it yesterday. And to call it ridiculous and silly, as I say she's been dealing with aimee on a personal basis since she was young. I don't think any of us can say anything when we are frustrated and angered just by videos of her never mind her as a real life person who you see around and has by all accounts been horrible to her in person. @itsmejo Is doing her best and she has done alot more than most in regards to trying to make her take responsibility for her actions.
@Happenstance did reply to me and say they hadn’t seen the apology 🥰 but said sorry themselves for the mix up!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
JUST been watching Baby Reindeer with my older teen girl and WTAF😳😳😳😳😳 I BET D1 and D2 saw it and thought it was about THEM!!! It reminded me SO much of THIS UNHINGED SINGLEMAMA f because WHAT THE ACTUAL fERY IS THAT LAST VIDEO ALL ABOUT????? SHES HAD 24 HOUR CCTV FITTED TO PROTECT HERSELF FROM STALKERS???? IS SHE TAKING THE fING PISS?? BLOKES NEED 24 HOUR PROTECTION FROM THAT UGLY SWEATY t!!! Aimee, your clothes haul was UTTER sE, You ain't got the figure for ANY of that stuff and get rid of the fing JEANS, YOURE NEARLY 40 NOT 14!! MORE free se from GMC so yet another video reported and DUS (dish up se) do ME!!! NOBODY STALKING YOU, YOU fWIT SO STOP WITH THE fING DRAMATICS, NO BLOKE WANTS YOU AIMEE AND NO WOMAN WANTS TO BE YOU! do RIGHT OFF YOU DELUDED t🖕 Oh and on a lighter note, thank you to all the gorgeous people on here asking where I am and if I'm OK 🥺❤️ I'm genuinely touched by the concern 🥰 life is a bit manic right now but I've spent a good hour or so catching up on Baby Reindeer with my girl ❤️ (we've watched 2 episodes) now I'm chilling before my last shift of the week. To ALL you lovely ladies/men whoever you are on here we have more of a life than Aimee will EVER experience ❤️ so lots of love and squishy fuzzy hugs for each and every one of you x I'm just gunna end with HOW MUCH PATIENCE HAS THAT BLOKE GOT THO???? JESUS CHRIST, MARTHA WOULD HAVE BEEN 6FT UNDER BY NOW!!! NO WAY WOULD I PUT UP WITH THAT s

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
last time I’ll mention this
TL I didn’t say what I said over a difference of opinion and that we haven’t agreed on things.
I said it over insults like “unhinged” “loony” etc you can have a difference of opinion but you don’t need to use insults.
Exactly this. Difference of opinion or not believing someone is fine. The snide comments are not

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Busy busy few days. I see all sorts of crazy has gone on. All I can say is do I think Shamey would dox herself to get a new house and car - yes. Do I think she would dox herself to get everyone here at each others throats - yes. Do I think she would dox herself to get this thread shut down - yes. Do I think she would dox herself with such disregard for safeguarding with H - yes because she only thinks of herself. Do I think she would start a thread of her best mate Vav - yes. She's a wicked twisted individual 🤬

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
I've just had a read of TL. I'm not going to lie I'm a bit gutted some of my faves have left here. I liked that we had the link. I do think if it was Aimless who planted the seeds and it's come to this she will be loving it.

That being said I'm all for having a moan about Aimee and ranting about the silly things she does but there has to be a line. I love what @itsmejo has brought in terms of the tea but to ring the radio station is absolutely ridiculous. I get that she's hurt people but it's only making this group look stupid and childish. I'm glad the doxing has been addressed.

I just wanted a place to post and share not with all the silliness.
I agree. I just think it's all gone a bit far fetched now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.