Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
If I get a strike or any grief for this then so be it but I feel it needs to be said!

When did it turn into TL vs CC? I get you can have an opinion on what is said here, but you are also airing it on a website where those people you are giving opinions on cannot respond to you, I just think some of the remarks being said lately and the sheer insults are taking it a step too far and it’s becoming a “us” and “them” situation.

I’ve said loads of times I commend tattle and it’s members we all joined here because we couldn’t join there, but I feel at the moment we can’t do right for doing wrong!

I have respect for all of you on there but sometimes it isn’t fair to say certain things.
Have an opinion, yes, but some of the insults are unnecessary, I thought we was meant to dislike Aimee not each other.

We are two different websites.
I really, really hope this all stops. I came on here because I couldn’t comment on tattle. I wanted to have my say about Aimee, I don’t get involved in any other tiktokers forums. All the horrible stuff needs to stop doesn’t it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I really, really hope this all stops. I came on here because I couldn’t comment on tattle. I wanted to have my say about Aimee, I don’t get involved in any other tiktokers forums. All the horrible stuff needs to stop doesn’t it
Yes and I’m not saying anymore on the matter going forward, I’ve said all I needed to say in my original post ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She hasn’t posted since earlier on nosey, so I’m not sure I hope she is, I’d hate for anyone to feel ganged up on 😔
Same. I get ppl being sceptical but don't agree with what's been said over other side at all. Ways of saying things. It's when opinions become offensive I don't agree. Just because it's a different group and not a fellow member..doesn't mean it's ok... 😢
Regardless of what's true and what isn't (haven't caught up yet) she has always been nice and kind to me and others from what I recall and imo that counts for something ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
tanning my idol GIF

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
On a different note.. where the do does she come up with her meal ideas???? Half of it I wouldn't put together if someone had a gun to my head 🤣🤣🤣 it's like she opens her fridge, shuts her eyes and just grabs 3/4 items and goes with it hahahahaha
Hope she washed that cucumber first 😏😂 do knows where that’s been…

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is it a special forces armed guard that’s going to be there 24hrs? & the shifty woman can you please stand up.
I thought she’d already got that set up after she showed her address on a take away bag. Obviously not. I think most people have it now. I’ve got an app on my phone so I can look all around the outside of the house and I know when my husband gets back if I’m out 😂it’s great for spying with 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
⚠️ TW Baby Loss/Miscarriage ⚠️

If you had lost a baby wouldn’t you find this comment a little upsetting and ignore it or do any other emoji except laughing one?

I have personally experienced miscarriages and no way would I have responded to a comment like that!
Agreed. I’d ignore that one. She may have forgotten that she told her audience about her baby loss because maybe it never happened. I hated her after all that debacle
The last thing I could have ever done when I was so heartbroken, would be to post a video of myself crying. I was lucky if I got out of bed actually for weeks, and then I felt like I wanted to sleep and not wake up because the devastation was absolutely crippling. She was using that as a way to get sympathy and engagement which personally I found abhorrent. I’ve despised her ever since and can’t believe any single thing she says.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
If you look in the random s hit tab on her page there is a "get to know me" video. She mentions she suffered an MC before harper amongst other things. Sadly no mention of the large some of money given to her in an envelope at her wedding . If evidence of this exsists then she could be implecated in money laundering/ proceeds of crime
I saw the MC before H last night and that H has a brother! I didn't know either thing tbh! Anything to do with her DV or baby loss triggers me beyond belief!! But never mind not laughing at it I'd be more concerned about someone typing that about a 9yo... wild 🙈

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I remember this woman. Having a tan does make you feel good. It’s so addictive though and even when you are tanned you still feel pale. I think alongside her shopping addiction and social media, there’s a sun bed addition too. Is she really “dying” for a tan though? After having a form of skin cancer? She really is STUPID. There’s such a cognitive dissonance with her, she’s more unstable I think than any of us have realised. It makes no sense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.