Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Do you know what else annoys me about aimless?? That Arrabbiata . It's literally just spicy spaghetti bolognese she is eating. Don't know why it triggers me so much.

I made home made Arrabbiata this evening, was delish
She goes on and on about it so much doesn’t she. We are all ALLERGIC to her now. Everything she does irritates. I think it’s because we really do see her for what she is;

LAZY
ENTITLED
LIAR
MANIPULATING
SELFISH
GREEDY
REPETITIVE
BORING

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I remember this woman. Having a tan does make you feel good. It’s so addictive though and even when you are tanned you still feel pale. I think alongside her shopping addiction and social media, there’s a sun bed addition too. Is she really “dying” for a tan though? After having a form of skin cancer? She really is STUPID. There’s such a cognitive dissonance with her, she’s more unstable I think than any of us have realised. It makes no sense at all
Everything she does is to excess. Can’t just have one do one thing. She has to have it all now.
She definitely has a undiagnosed condition.
fitus

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry 🤣 I really am going now. Just wanted to post this I woke up to from my darling little brother.. cheeky s!! which made me scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gotta love them pesky bamboons 😉🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-213435_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-213435_WhatsApp.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 84

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Could you see the label? lol
On the video I saw..from feral I think.. A says.. I'm 5 ft 4 or something...
I thought...how come you are nearly as tall as the door etc then on video #streeettchh🤦‍♀️🤣
Yes!! Hahahah I notice the small things😂😂 I tried reading the one on the safari shorts but I couldn’t make it out! Cause they looked bigger than a 12!
I’m not body shaming it’s just cause she filters and lies!
If she was honest I wouldn’t say anything 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It's my choice but still hurts doesn't it. Disappointed and duped!

I read on TL that cc mods will delete unrelated chat...not sure if that's true? Can see the point to some extent but its still nice to have that community feeling...imo ❤️ xx
Admin did comment on this post numerous times today, one of them was something a long those lines xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's my choice but still hurts doesn't it. Disappointed and duped!

I read on TL that cc mods will delete unrelated chat...not sure if that's true? Can see the point to some extent but its still nice to have that community feeling...imo ❤️ xx
What? So we can’t chit chat like this? We like to check on each other. I suppose we can if it’s mentioning her.
I hate her miserable greedy lying cow 💩🍩💩🍩💩

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I’m pretty sure no one wants to break into her house, and I’m pretty sure someone wasn’t “lurking and suspicious” outside the tanning shop, people live near her, she’s going to get seen.

But she’ll be ok, she’s got 24hr guard surveillance, and probably had a s.w.a.t team on the roof surrounding her house.
I should imagine Ethan Hunt had the call to see if he’d accept the mission

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no 🙁
Can you do a catch up with some friends?
Watch a box set?
I’m going to look at that reindeer thing 👍🏼
Yeah I'm fine..honestly. Been watching lots of things...cuz I can 😁
Watched reindeer.. wanted to smack her one! Reminded me of the same feeling with another woman...child!
I watch Thirteen too.. that was good. Ih and kiri. Love Sarah Lancashire. ❤️ xx

Reactions: bonkersbritain

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless get big Liam Neeson on the case doll!

"I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What? So we can’t chit chat like this? We like to check on each other. I suppose we can if it’s mentioning her.
I just make sure I put something related to Aimee in the comment!
As then it isn’t off topic 😂
Those Steve Irwin shorts made my day!!
We’re off on a bear hunt 😂😂
Aimee’s a massive Cnut”

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure but it's a bit sad if we can't. We aren't robots and most of us are decent human beings... with feelings.. oh and rage! 🤣 We are probably mostly women too so we get each other.. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.