Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2024
London
It's my choice but still hurts doesn't it. Disappointed and duped!

I read on TL that cc mods will delete unrelated chat...not sure if that's true? Can see the point to some extent but its still nice to have that community feeling...imo ❤️ xx
Love the gang from TL.... I hope we can have that sort of community too on here.
Re your current situation it's an awful feeling for sure, but believe me when I say things will improve and the right one will come along xx

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
2 things tonight… that try on.. she’s 5ft 4 yet shes the same height against a door as me (im 5ft 9.5 yes i did measure to see against my door, to see if i was some giant freak against it) secondly, who on this side of hell puts cucumber with gravy 🤢 why, just WHY!
She’d say “her door frames are short, and it’s not up for debate”

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah I'm fine..honestly. Been watching lots of things...cuz I can 😁
Watched reindeer.. wanted to smack her one! Reminded me of the same feeling with another woman...child!
I watch Thirteen too.. that was good. Ih and kiri. Love Sarah Lancashire. ❤️ xx
🥺 @noseyneighbour I hope you're OK. You can't cure it unfortunately you're right 😔 have you thought about getting a ring light and straining a couple of tears? Works apparently 🤣🤣🤣 no but seriously hope you're OK we've all been there ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quickly from my understanding of the mod post I saw mentioned reports of unrelated info. I took that to mean that they don't want reports of something random (like this entire msg) just because someone takes offence. As in I saw a few people unhappy with the C-bomb. Fine not for everyone it is for me 🤣 but no need to report though just scroll. And only report threats/intimidation/doxxing etc... Pretty sure we can still chit chat which is what I love... horrible cows, mutual dislike and some actual comedians 🤣🤣

And on the subject of supporting each other has @WhoMeNotMe been on? Been thinking of you ❤️❤️ I hope you're doing ad well as you can and truly truly hope that VILE post from the hun didn't get to you too much ❤️❤️❤️

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
My naughty step is still available and I'm not afraid to use it along with my mom voice. This goes for TL too, y'all may be the OGs but united we stand right? (I haven't read there this evening and I probably won't now seeing how many are upset here)

Not you Aimless, I'm not having you stinking up my room or soiling my step. You are beyond help. Stop thinking you are clever, you aren't.

Anyway is it a full moon again?

Jun 7, 2023
I’m over on TL and whilst I don’t agree with the name calling I do agree with their point. It all started off normal and it’s now gone beyond what I’d class as normal or even believable. If what Jo is saying is true then I hope her contact is found out and sacked because people should NEVER be abusing their power and that’s exactly what they’d be doing. I dislike Aimee as much as the rest of you but yeah it’s getting a bit silly now!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m over on TL and whilst I don’t agree with the name calling I do agree with their point. It all started off normal and it’s now gone beyond what I’d class as normal or even believable. If what Jo is saying is true then I hope her contact is found out and sacked because people should NEVER be abusing their power and that’s exactly what they’d be doing. I dislike Aimee as much as the rest of you but yeah it’s getting a bit silly now!
I have to agree on the police thing, it raised my eyebrows! I think Jo is a lovely person, we did talk yesterday that her anger was getting the better off her and it was turning into something it shouldn’t, I don’t like Aimee or I wouldn’t be here, but if she ever affected me that badly I’d take a step back.
I will stick to making jokes, supporting people and lurking!
It was only the insults that bothered me personally ❤️

I don’t know the history between them both I’d just like to add that!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah I'm fine..honestly. Been watching lots of things...cuz I can 😁
Watched reindeer.. wanted to smack her one! Reminded me of the same feeling with another woman...child!
I watch Thirteen too.. that was good. Ih and kiri. Love Sarah Lancashire. ❤️ xx
She is incredible isn’t she, last tango im Halifax is my favourite and Happy Valley. I love her as much as I hate this single se mamma. 💩🍩💩🍩💩🍩

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Agree! Totally illegal and irresponsible!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here's the cancer video she posted ages ago. Cane up today when I searched her name. t.
This needs a daily post and the heartfelt post someone left last night about cancer. It was a note to Olga but I’m so tired I can’t think of the user name now.
It just shows what a stupid woman she is or even worse… what a liar she is
She’s vile 💩

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
And as you noticed I was liking your questions! I believed they are reasonable and justified things to ask! ❤️
It was purely the insults that bothered me on the other site.
And I don’t want it to turn into a battle of the websites
Yeah I noticed thank you! ❤️ I'm happy to be proven wrong but some of the police stuff just does sit outside the realm of possibility for me, totally agree about the insults, absolutely not necessary but I agree with their points! If Jo was to post proof I'd obviously look and feel very silly but until then the police stuff is purely speculation xx

Status
Not open for further replies.