Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
The way she is laughing in the video about getting a security system, does that not tell her huns all the need to know. If I was "rattled" about having someone take a picture of my car etc, I wouldn't be laughing about it, I prob wouldn't even be making anyone aware I had had the security system put in

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
The way she is laughing in the video about getting a security system, does that not tell her huns all the need to know. If I was "rattled" about having someone take a picture of my car etc, I wouldn't be laughing about it, I prob wouldn't even be making anyone aware I had had the security system put in
I wouldn't be posting ANYTHING if I thought I was in danger or being stalked! I'd be sat in my gaff sting myself not posting laughing and doing lives on tiktok🤔 she really does spout so much se it's unreal

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I really hate this Jo and so sorry you feel like that 😔 there have been a couple of things that have been a bit much. I don't think you lied once just went a bit over the line but you accepted, agreed and apologied.. end of I'd think? ❤️🥰

I personally commend you for what you've done because let me tell you if I had a personal grudge and could prove I knew her like you I'd be doing the same. We all want to see her come unstuck and the majority of us have applauded you Jo for your efforts and I still do ❤️ never mind the fact that I have given a lot of info that surely Brainless could work out your identity but you've been ten toes down and nor given AF... Good for you I say ❤️❤️❤️
This 💖

• Love
Reactions: trollyrolly

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
i think kfc tonight bucket for catpiss and mini fillet and 4 chips and a gravy for hamper. Looking forward to the live 👀 will be interesting to see manic Minnie trying to stay focused and not snap at comments. I have a child free weekend this weekend and I am out in Liverpool tomorrow for lunch and shopping with the girls. I will be on the lookout for princess peppa in the wild. It’s a lovely day here so I’m off to strip the beds and have a clean round and prep tea before we are treated to a funday Friday live don’t let us down catpiss. I’m calling a cup of kylie for the live also 🧐

Make sure you have a Halloween tree at the ready incase it all goes to s on here again 🤣🤣🤣 I'm only kidding girls. Just lightening the mood ❤️
I’m starting a petition that it should be a criminal offence to yeet poor innocent trees of any kind!!
I shall call the petition “Trees have feelings to!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.