Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
The renegade master hahahhahahaha I am creased at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do I think Aimee posted a photo of her own car? Yeah probably, the thought of her sister having a better car than her is eating her up. Doxxing her own address, even she isn't that twisted, she wa scared when someone pushed in front of her in the supermarket! I've seen that Camila post a few times on this thread and everything was weird or OTT. I think it was just an unfortunate oddball that overstepped the line
Camila has left or been booted out

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
She really hasn’t got a personality has she? She just uses comments to react to. She is just bland and drab and looks like she has cold fish eyes. There’s no kindness behind them, she exudes GREED. As for charisma, my god she’s never had it and it’s very hard to pretend because that comes from authenticity combined with a beautiful personality
She doesn’t have a personality that’s why she fake laughs a lot & stuff. I used to have a friend years ago like that .. she was similar.. always poorly , loved drama.. I eventually cut her off. Totally draining behaviour.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this. She has little genuine support
I think she has bought at least 200K of the followers she was buying a s tonne to get to 600K. She won’t be able to afford buying as many as she was now though. Look at Seagull Sev and Yaz Harvey there were getting loads of engagement and brand deals last year both selling tik tok shop crap now. I’m sure I seen yaz accounts the other day for last year and it was over £240K 😱 which she likely spunked

crusty knickers

Apr 26, 2024
merseyside
Hi im the school mum that knows jo & i did not want to have to make an account to stick up for my friend. I have been reading here for weeks & not felt the need to make an account but now i have done due to the nasty comments.
I came to see her today after work for a brew & a catch up to find her in tears because of this place.
I know she has logged out but i am disgusted at some of the things she has been called & that she has taken all this very personal.
Yes we all have different opinions & allowed to not agree with each other but let’s face it most of you here have gone straight for the jugular.
Jo is an honest person & i have told her she shouldnt write so much about herself personally on here but thats jo.
You know she has ASD as she has mentioned it & most of you know how that affects someone. Jo sees the world differently to most people & Aimee is just a nasty person who did what she did to her years ago.
Not all of you but most of you are nothing but 2 faced bullies & at first you were made up that jo actually did something about the downfall of aimee. Now it seems your backtracking & calling her a liar when WHAT THE HELL have you all done. It was jo who reported to the DVLA like a few others sent reports to school etc but the majority of you didnt have the balls to do it.

Believe her or not with her police contact she knows & when she spoke to her this morning actually tore a strip of her for asking her to do illegal things. She even said to Jo she only listened/read what she said & had NO intention to get mixed up in this & something along the lines of told you stuff just to shut you up & she shouldn’t of done that but didn’t expect it to be written all over the internet.
Jo was just keeping you all in the loop & you cannot blame her for the advice she was told & wrote as she didn’t know it was just to keep her quiet. What do you want her to do, dox the officers mob number as proof.
Also JO HADNT CAUGHT UP with the chat when she wrote her comment this morning & quite a few of you ripped into her without even thinking this as you all know it goes pretty fast on here.
Yes you are all strangers but she actually connected with a few of you on here & said to me several times she wished you could private message some of you who are local to meet up for a coffee or a walk with the dogs.
Your all meant to be grown adults but some of you are nothing but bullies & to see my friend so upset & attacked is bang out of f**kin order.
Your now accusing her of being woe is me which is complete bullshit & it was because of woe is me on TikTok calling Aimee out that Jo spoke up & felt brave enough to take the legal route & that karma was finally being served.
She has no idea who is behind woe is me so jumping on that bandwagon is 100% wrong.

She has been so happy the last few weeks being a part of a lovely community which not only made her change her eating & exercise habits but also gave her the confidence to report what she has done. She hasn’t broken any laws like Aimee has who deserves everything she gets & she is the talk of the school let me tell you. I even spoke to the head as my daughter is a yr below H & mentioned I was concerned with safeguarding after the photo of her car appeared. Showed the head the clap back video Aimee did & they were concerned that Aimee made no contact to the school to make them aware of this stalker story (we all know it’s fake).

I don’t think the news from the hospital yesterday has helped her with her emotions & the call from her police contact either but for her to then read some of the vile comments here was not nice at all.
She is a human being with a heart of gold who does have emotions btw & when we first met each other the first thing she said to me was ‘I cannot stand liars or thieves & please don’t use me like so called friends have done in the past’.
To me that speaks volumes about who a person is & just because she is different with having ASD doesn’t make her a bad woman. Aimee really did hurt her emotionally with the lies as a kid Please just consider other peoples feelings & Jo even admitted she was wrong with some comments & apologised to you all. Most of you excepted the apology but again today it seems some of you are just out to bully someone.

Before anyone says anything, I did this of my own back & haven’t even told Jo I’ve done this yet which I will do once I get back home from school run as waiting for my daughter to finish.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That was the worst live ever even Alexa can’t stand the b.

I do think she is gonna be live more now since the brand deals have dried up. You can apparently make a good amount of money on tik tok shop. All she kept saying was I’ve been using GMC products for 2 years now. Davids comment was funny when she was on about the acne bundle 🤣
IMG_0594.jpeg
There are so many brilliant products available in Superdrug and boots. All for specific needs and a fraction of the price. They work, I’ve used all of them. This is all the same stuff but twice the price or more. If people want skin care there are brilliant creators on TT who explain everything and don’t just say this is great because they are paid to. I wish people would look at them for advice because this b will tell them anything to flog it. She’s that desperate

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Hi im the school mum that knows jo & i did not want to have to make an account to stick up for my friend. I have been reading here for weeks & not felt the need to make an account but now i have done due to the nasty comments.
I came to see her today after work for a brew & a catch up to find her in tears because of this place.
I know she has logged out but i am disgusted at some of the things she has been called & that she has taken all this very personal.
Yes we all have different opinions & allowed to not agree with each other but let’s face it most of you here have gone straight for the jugular.
Jo is an honest person & i have told her she shouldnt write so much about herself personally on here but thats jo.
You know she has ASD as she has mentioned it & most of you know how that affects someone. Jo sees the world differently to most people & Aimee is just a nasty person who did what she did to her years ago.
Not all of you but most of you are nothing but 2 faced bullies & at first you were made up that jo actually did something about the downfall of aimee. Now it seems your backtracking & calling her a liar when WHAT THE HELL have you all done. It was jo who reported to the DVLA like a few others sent reports to school etc but the majority of you didnt have the balls to do it.

Believe her or not with her police contact she knows & when she spoke to her this morning actually tore a strip of her for asking her to do illegal things. She even said to Jo she only listened/read what she said & had NO intention to get mixed up in this & something along the lines of told you stuff just to shut you up & she shouldn’t of done that but didn’t expect it to be written all over the internet.
Jo was just keeping you all in the loop & you cannot blame her for the advice she was told & wrote as she didn’t know it was just to keep her quiet. What do you want her to do, dox the officers mob number as proof.
Also JO HADNT CAUGHT UP with the chat when she wrote her comment this morning & quite a few of you ripped into her without even thinking this as you all know it goes pretty fast on here.
Yes you are all strangers but she actually connected with a few of you on here & said to me several times she wished you could private message some of you who are local to meet up for a coffee or a walk with the dogs.
Your all meant to be grown adults but some of you are nothing but bullies & to see my friend so upset & attacked is bang out of f**kin order.
Your now accusing her of being woe is me which is complete bullshit & it was because of woe is me on TikTok calling Aimee out that Jo spoke up & felt brave enough to take the legal route & that karma was finally being served.
She has no idea who is behind woe is me so jumping on that bandwagon is 100% wrong.

She has been so happy the last few weeks being a part of a lovely community which not only made her change her eating & exercise habits but also gave her the confidence to report what she has done. She hasn’t broken any laws like Aimee has who deserves everything she gets & she is the talk of the school let me tell you. I even spoke to the head as my daughter is a yr below H & mentioned I was concerned with safeguarding after the photo of her car appeared. Showed the head the clap back video Aimee did & they were concerned that Aimee made no contact to the school to make them aware of this stalker story (we all know it’s fake).

I don’t think the news from the hospital yesterday has helped her with her emotions & the call from her police contact either but for her to then read some of the vile comments here was not nice at all.
She is a human being with a heart of gold who does have emotions btw & when we first met each other the first thing she said to me was ‘I cannot stand liars or thieves & please don’t use me like so called friends have done in the past’.
To me that speaks volumes about who a person is & just because she is different with having ASD doesn’t make her a bad woman. Aimee really did hurt her emotionally with the lies as a kid Please just consider other peoples feelings & Jo even admitted she was wrong with some comments & apologised to you all. Most of you excepted the apology but again today it seems some of you are just out to bully someone.

Before anyone says anything, I did this of my own back & haven’t even told Jo I’ve done this yet which I will do once I get back home from school run as waiting for my daughter to finish.
Sounds like something Jo would say ?

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
That was the worst live ever even Alexa can’t stand the b.

I do think she is gonna be live more now since the brand deals have dried up. You can apparently make a good amount of money on tik tok shop. All she kept saying was I’ve been using GMC products for 2 years now. Davids comment was funny when she was on about the acne bundle 🤣
IMG_0594.jpeg

D3 is here to fix her genital warts

Mar 20, 2024
uk

This is possibly the worst thing you could’ve done. If you are Jo’s friend you’ve made it look like you are Jo. It’s embarrassing enough on here at the minute 🫠 could you have not waited for the dust to settle a bit first before posting?
This is really weird behaviour in my opinion, please support your friend if she really needs it 🩷

Status
Not open for further replies.