Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Yes you too can buy this bundle & have your hovel smell of catpiss, dutty hair, kfc, stale booze & desperation. It’s such a bargain & it funds my takeaway, kylie & shopping addiction. Come on my followers, dig deep.
Why would something be reduced that’s just been launched?? Just price it at £15. No need to cross out the £30 😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah agree the truth always come out. Tbh I didn’t even notice that was her address. I have seen tattlers mention for ages it was easy to work out her address but I never bothered to actually do it as it’s no interest to me. The comment really didn’t give it away but then would she want it to be obvious as someone taking a pic of her car and then next day her address if I was a hun I would be thinking that’s bit far fetched hence why no clap back. God knows I do think she is losing her mind now though as the police are doing do all. If anything I do hope that the DVLA are investigating her as well as HMRC.
Nor me, I knew she’d put it out there herself but like you it’s no use to me. This is the thing when we discuss possible things that could or couldn’t be her, both are plausible as she’s an unhinged manipulator isn’t she 🙈 hopefully it all comes out in the end. I think the DVLA thing has massively rattled her and her license is genuinely at risk, and that’s why she seems to be losing it. I don’t believe her about the Police or solicitor. It just for effect to add to her narrative.

Mar 8, 2024
I guess this will be deleted as it’s not relevant but I wanted to say

Last week I watched my hubby take his last breath Unexpectedly out of the blue and so fast (like half an hour fast)
In this world we are all different (that’s why they make so many different biscuits 🍪) with different opinions It doesn’t make anyone more right or more wrong
Life is too short to fall out specially as we are fairly like minded

I’ve had so much support from you lovely lot (and TL over that morons vile comment Thank you over there 🩷)
I cannot begin to thank you all enough
Much loves xx
Was so sorry to read that on TL. 💔❤️ xx

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine buying that bundle. Oh let me go put on my A wax melt even though my name doesn’t start with A 🤣 some of these muppets will actually buy it and think oh I’m smelling like Aimee. One of them said other live as soon as I see you I INSTANTLY have a better day. That’s psychotic behaviour if you ask me. I feel better about myself when I see her cos I am nothing like the fat muffed t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine buying that bundle. Oh let me go put on my A wax melt even though my name doesn’t start with A 🤣 some of these muppets will actually buy it and think oh I’m smelling like Aimee. One of them said other live as soon as I see you I INSTANTLY have a better day. That’s psychotic behaviour if you ask me. I feel better about myself when I see her cos I am nothing like the fat muffed t
Oh my god it’s real 😂😂😂😂😂I thought that was joke someone had put on earlier 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
The only reason i don’t think it was her with the address is it wasn’t obvious, barely anyone knew the post actually contained an address. Had the person who first noticed it just reported it and not blew it all up then I don’t think it would’ve even have been a talking point. But there is defo something fishy with the pink giraffe/car thing and she’s also got to have an account on here or someone in her inner circle I agree, 100%. It’ll all come out im sure, the truth always does.
Exactly this ! I didn't realise it had an address on it until I saw it on TL. That poster was never ever really clear on her posts was she. So I just thought, I don't get that 🫤🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Nor me, I knew she’d put it out there herself but like you it’s no use to me. This is the thing when we discuss possible things that could or couldn’t be her, both are plausible as she’s an unhinged manipulator isn’t she 🙈 hopefully it all comes out in the end. I think the DVLA thing has massively rattled her and her license is genuinely at risk, and that’s why she seems to be losing it. I don’t believe her about the Police or solicitor. It just for effect to add to her narrative.
Agree anything is possible with her. She is becoming more and more manic these last couple months. She is losing views, comments and brand deals. There is more Huns questioning her lies.

Aimee is very money and status orientated. She will not like losing the income she was getting and I have noticed Charlie does seem to be doing quite well which will not go down well with her. I do believe she will do anything to make money even if that is trolling herself. I mean she has lied about DV and I think the skin cancer and pregnancy was a lie also. She hasn’t responded to any of the skin cancer comments as she has seen how much Brittany Miller has been called out for that. There is no way anyone who has had skin cancer would go on a sunbed and in the words of Catpiss THATS NOT UP FOR DEBATE 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
In her last post she said she was logging out for a few days xx
Do u know what...I'm not sure if this forum is for me anymore. It's obv grown and now it's just issues and too many people putting there 2p in and it doesn't feel the nice community we had previously where there was warmth and support....not bluntness and judgements.
It only takes a few and it gets nasty and unpleasant. It's not about agreeing ..it's about respecting others opinions. I can see someone found what I said about Jo funny. Personally i don't think it's funny regardless of the outcome.
I haven't really caught up and it just seems drama and bitchiness rather than the common ground we once had where we cud laugh amongst the chaos but still support each other and had manners. Maybe there should have been more of a tight grip on numbers Joining.. bit like TL.
I'm writing this on your post lurker not cuz of anything u hv said or done but just to another of the early members who remembers as it was. I'm not sure it's gonna help me personally as I don't tolerate pack mentality, mocking, meanness.. (all the Ms lol)
Let me know your thoughts @thelurker66 and tell me if I'm chatting s or how u feel? ❤️ xx

Mar 7, 2024
I have about 20 pages to sift through but I'm still not over the cucumber and gravy. So much so I did a poll at work today and all my colleagues said do no that's wrong. Now they think I'm a big weirdo for asking. Thanks Aimless!
I've got plenty of friends who think chips and gravy are wrong (they are wrong obviously!), good luck finding one person that thinks cucumber and gravy is acceptable! 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.