Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly this ! I didn't realise it had an address on it until I saw it on TL. That poster was never ever really clear on her posts was she. So I just thought, I don't get that 🫤🤣

No she was a lunatic. She’d fit right in this thread at the moment though 🤣 this thread is giving me Arsenal fan Tv vibes today 🤣
Agree anything is possible with her. She is becoming more and more manic these last couple months. She is losing views, comments and brand deals. There is more Huns questioning her lies.

Aimee is very money and status orientated. She will not like losing the income she was getting and I have noticed Charlie does seem to be doing quite well which will not go down well with her. I do believe she will do anything to make money even if that is trolling herself. I mean she has lied about DV and I think the skin cancer and pregnancy was a lie also. She hasn’t responded to any of the skin cancer comments as she has seen how much Brittany Miller has been called out for that. There is no way anyone who has had skin cancer would go on a sunbed and in the words of Catpiss THATS NOT UP FOR DEBATE 🤣
Yeah her engagement appears to be at an all time low, so she’s got to be stressing over that as TT is her whole world and she’ll be panicking it’s going to go. I like Charlie but the only reason I don’t follow her is cos she touches her hair constantly and it irks me 🤣 but yeah A will be raging inside she’s doing quite well.

Well yeah she has proven nothing is off limit with her lies hasn’t she, she spews them, some she rehashes but some she mentions once (do you recall the new next door neighbour that made her life hell when she was younger? Never mentioned it again). She’s a real troubled individual and does not like being called out.

Mar 8, 2024
No she was a lunatic. She’d fit right in this thread at the moment though 🤣 this thread is giving me Arsenal fan Tv vibes today 🤣

Yeah her engagement appears to be at an all time low, so she’s got to be stressing over that as TT is her whole world and she’ll be panicking it’s going to go. I like Charlie but the only reason I don’t follow her is cos she touches her hair constantly and it irks me 🤣 but yeah A will be raging inside she’s doing quite well.

Well yeah she has proven nothing is off limit with her lies hasn’t she, she spews them, some she rehashes but some she mentions once (do you recall the new next door neighbour that made her life hell when she was younger? Never mentioned it again). She’s a real troubled individual and does not like being called out.
Haha she would !!!

🤣🤣🤣 Omg favourite comment 🤣🤣 that's the last thing I'd want to see on here ...get enough of that type of (how do I word this 🤣) dickish types in life away from fy cafe 🤣😳

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I've got plenty of friends who think chips and gravy are wrong (they are wrong obviously!), good luck finding one person that thinks cucumber and gravy is acceptable! 🙃
I’m a northerner. I bleed gravy. I’m FEEEEWMIN. And I support the cheese chips and gravy 100000%. I’d have it for my wedding meal with some nuggets for good measure 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.