Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Why are people announcing their departure? 🙉
This wasn't what the group was about originally. We don't mock people or make fun either... unless it's A of course..she deserves it!!🤣
I believe everyone shud be able to say what they want without being made fun of and as long as it isn't childish catty stuff which is a cliché too...as above.
This isn't me arguing...just making a point.
Play nice or not at all 🤷‍♀️☺️

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
It was pure evil. I am quite a sensitive person and if my mum done that to me I would think she was thinking I was being greedy. Not good to make a child feel like that can start an ED.

The first and only thing I have ever thought I needed to get was those M & S doughnuts the other night however I was just at the end of the monthly blob 🤣 I’m back to Lidl bakery which is banging!
No totally agree! Poor bairn only wanted abit more chicken. I'd give my kids my last penny, I'd go without so they had everything. She must have what she needs then she gives H, so backwards x hahahaha oh yes Lidl bakery is amazing isn't it. Some lovely stuff and nice and cheap aswell, mite go tomorrow haha xxxxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Totally agree I thought it was stupid on holiday. Could understand if they was out and a few kids got them at a meal as a special occasion type thing as a one off on holiday but to come home and have it at home like it’s the norm is worrying as you said she’s creating a mini me unfortunately
Definitely, it's like she thinks she's a teen already with cocktails and skin care.
Hopefully H will go the other way after having to endure her and flash the gash granny getting pissed up indoors, out shopping etc.
I know I did 🫤

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I think this blob joke has legs 🤣🤣🤣
Talking of Lidl didn't one of her huns ask her to do a shop and haul there which she said she would 🤔🤔
Come on puffy get down there 🤣🤣
I seen that. There is no way Catpiss would be seen dead in Lidl or Aldi that’s beneath her she only buys M & S or Tesco Finest se. I shop in Lidl and Aldi regularly and I think it makes me cook from scratch a bit more as there is a lot less convenience food to buy. I love that Charlie posted her haul from there. Charlie doesn’t give a do and to me she is more relatable as a single mother. Yeah she does discuss adult things around her son but she is a better mother than her sister or her own mother ever will be. I do worry about her having an ED and wonder whether this could have been a cry for help for her mother’s attention. The situation last weekend was shocking that they left her when she wasn’t well. Aimee stubs her toe and mummy and daddy come running to help her. I do wonder if Aimee does have diagnosed additional needs at times as she has so much support and I can’t get my head around someone being that much of a pampered princess

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been here a while too now and whilst I am not the most consistent poster, I have got used to seeing certain peoples names. It’s sad that they’ve chosen to leave because a few people got a bit over zealous.

I can only speak for myself when I say this, but finding this forum was a bit like Christmas. Finally there was a space for us to be able to chat like the Tattlers and make each other laugh-but we’ve all been pent up for so long that I think it was inevitable people were going to go mad. Similarly, I think I can understand why TL is locked to new members-they can all trust each other knowing they are genuine. I guess we have to work out who is legit and who is a tit! Xx

I think as long as we all remember how lucky we are that we aren’t Lame-y, and that she keeps dishing up her ‘dinners’ we can carry on building a lovely little community here x

Seriousness over now.

Puffy nipples xx

Reactions: ViolettaKray
Mar 8, 2024
I’ve been here a while too now and whilst I am not the most consistent poster, I have got used to seeing certain peoples names. It’s sad that they’ve chosen to leave because a few people got a bit over zealous.

I can only speak for myself when I say this, but finding this forum was a bit like Christmas. Finally there was a space for us to be able to chat like the Tattlers and make each other laugh-but we’ve all been pent up for so long that I think it was inevitable people were going to go mad. Similarly, I think I can understand why TL is locked to new members-they can all trust each other knowing they are genuine. I guess we have to work out who is legit and who is a tit! Xx

I think as long as we all remember how lucky we are that we aren’t Lame-y, and that she keeps dishing up her ‘dinners’ we can carry on building a lovely little community here x

Seriousness over now.

Puffy nipples xx
Agree and well said... and a familiar username ❤️ Home Alone? 🤣 xx

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣 mine a large and nothing short of a nuisance but defo not a puff in site 🤣🤣🤣 xxxx
My husband says mine are like coffee stains🤦‍♀️ hope I don’t out myself he has never mentioned they are puffy 🤣 let’s all get our nips oot ha ha

Tattle will be pissing themselves the blob lot are comparing their nips now 🤣

This is not an ad and K4040 I wish I could comment too 😢 I will always be a tattler even though I can’t comment. Hoping once things do settle you guys will come back here ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Couldn't agree more!!! I cba with the politics when we're all here for the same reason. The way I see it is we've all heard of 'keyboard warriors' which is exactly what we all are!! There is something liberating about writing what you want within reason of course!! Including things we wouldn't necessarily say to Shameys face.. Me included!!! If we keep her the focus and respect each other. We should be laughing with each other not getting offended!! ❤️❤️
Oh i think a few would say it to her face! 🤣🤣🤣
And agreed ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This wasn't what the group was about originally. We don't mock people or make fun either... unless it's A of course..she deserves it!!🤣
I believe everyone shud be able to say what they want without being made fun of and as long as it isn't childish catty stuff which is a cliché too...as above.
This isn't me arguing...just making a point.
Play nice or not at all 🤷‍♀️☺️
Nosey I just want to say, sorry if I sounded like I was aiming my post at you earlier it honestly wasn’t, my heads just scrambled with personal stuff and also the chaos on here.
❤️❤️❤️

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I seen that. There is no way Catpiss would be seen dead in Lidl or Aldi that’s beneath her she only buys M & S or Tesco Finest se. I shop in Lidl and Aldi regularly and I think it makes me cook from scratch a bit more as there is a lot less convenience food to buy. I love that Charlie posted her haul from there. Charlie doesn’t give a do and to me she is more relatable as a single mother. Yeah she does discuss adult things around her son but she is a better mother than her sister or her own mother ever will be. I do worry about her having an ED and wonder whether this could have been a cry for help for her mother’s attention. The situation last weekend was shocking that they left her when she wasn’t well. Aimee stubs her toe and mummy and daddy come running to help her. I do wonder if Aimee does have diagnosed additional needs at times as she has so much support and I can’t get my head around someone being that much of a pampered princess
I love aldi!absolutely nothing wrong with the food in there, I know everything has gone up in all of the supermarkets but I feel you can still get quite alot for the money in aldi and lidl aswell.
I genuinely can't see her in aldi or lidl and if she dis go there would be a motive behind it! The amount of money she spends on food blows my mind. Xxxx

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
My husband says mine are like coffee stains🤦‍♀️ hope I don’t out myself he has never mentioned they are puffy 🤣 let’s all get our nips oot ha ha

Tattle will be pissing themselves the blob lot are comparing their nips now 🤣

This is not an ad and K4040 I wish I could comment too 😢 I will always be a tattler even though I can’t comment. Hoping once things do settle you guys will come back here ❤️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that made me giggle hahahaha. I wish I could chop mine off! Not my nips though they are normal hahaha. Xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.