Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Totally agree about Charlie last week was awful how many times have we seen aimless faking being unwell and mummy and daddy have done everything for her. They could have binned the day out and went and had a night at Charlie’s to cheer her up. Dental pain is horrific there is no key up. I was on antibiotics for 5 months before I had surgery to have an impacted wisdom tooth and part of my jaw taken out and I felt miserable. There has been a few times Charlie hasn’t been well but she does what any mum does and gets up goes shopping and continues to put Ralph first. He is a lovely wee boy as well. The best thing that can happen to Vhqrlie is she meets a lovely man and creates her own wee family where she is valued cos she clearly isn’t by her mother and sister.

Money can’t buy class 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 that statement just sums Catpiss up she might have money but look at the state of her and her life. She went live today with slapping hair selling shampoo. That’s embarrassing not shopping in Aldi or Lidl just as bad as dishing up cucumber and gravy 🤮
👏👏👏👏👏 Yes!xxxxxx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I guess this will be deleted as it’s not relevant but I wanted to say

Last week I watched my hubby take his last breath Unexpectedly out of the blue and so fast (like half an hour fast)
In this world we are all different (that’s why they make so many different biscuits 🍪) with different opinions It doesn’t make anyone more right or more wrong
Life is too short to fall out specially as we are fairly like minded

I’ve had so much support from you lovely lot (and TL over that morons vile comment Thank you over there 🩷)
I cannot begin to thank you all enough
Much loves xx

@WhoMeNotMe ❤️❤️❤️

See now I’m going to have to go & find another disgusted meme because I can’t keep on posting ewwwww brother no. Be back shortly. 🤣🤣🤣
& here it is

Attachments

• 532000A6-8CF8-486D-8336-97579DBF4EEC.jpeg
    532000A6-8CF8-486D-8336-97579DBF4EEC.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 62

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Aims loves to copy other creators and right now I feel she’s copying Becki Jones, both obsessed with takeaways and taste tests, both ALWAYS in supermarkets, both got greasy hair, both try and make not liking cheese a personality trait, both eat like pigs and make repulsive noises when eating.
That’s what I think she spends her time doing after her DUD. She is looking for content to copy.

Who does everyone hate watch and love on TT don’t think we have did this before.

I despise
Aimless
Beefy Vav
Becky Jones
Sevda
Nanna Bea
Bridgey Barbara

I like
Changes daily but I do always go back to Chelsea Lee Art she is hilarious if you haven’t seen her using that hula hoop thing they were all selling on TT shop you should it’s the funniest TT I have every watched

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My husband says mine are like coffee stains🤦‍♀️ hope I don’t out myself he has never mentioned they are puffy 🤣 let’s all get our nips oot ha ha

Tattle will be pissing themselves the blob lot are comparing their nips now 🤣

This is not an ad and K4040 I wish I could comment too 😢 I will always be a tattler even though I can’t comment. Hoping once things do settle you guys will come back here ❤️
I’ve missed so much again. I ❤️TL because it’s made me laugh such a lot. Come back when we are more settled over here. I’ve not read over there as had enough on trying to get through all this thread. I’m sure this will blow over soon enough.
Does anyone where this duck called Dave is? Has he been seen around her delux home recently?

Attachments

• IMG_4998.png
    IMG_4998.png
    345.1 KB · Views: 55
Mar 20, 2024
uk
That’s what I think she spends her time doing after her DUD. She is looking for content to copy.

Who does everyone hate watch and love on TT don’t think we have did this before.

I despise
Aimless
Beefy Vav
Becky Jones
Sevda
Nanna Bea
Bridgey Barbara

I like
Changes daily but I do always go back to Chelsea Lee Art she is hilarious if you haven’t seen her using that hula hoop thing they were all selling on TT shop you should it’s the funniest TT I have every watched
Nanna Bea makes my puffy nips (whatever they are) revert inside themselves. Her bitten nails grate on me they knock me sick. I also feel like she looks straight into my soul when she looks into the camera
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree about Charlie last week was awful how many times have we seen aimless faking being unwell and mummy and daddy have done everything for her. They could have binned the day out and went and had a night at Charlie’s to cheer her up. Dental pain is horrific there is no key up. I was on antibiotics for 5 months before I had surgery to have an impacted wisdom tooth and part of my jaw taken out and I felt miserable. There has been a few times Charlie hasn’t been well but she does what any mum does and gets up goes shopping and continues to put Ralph first. He is a lovely wee boy as well. The best thing that can happen to Vhqrlie is she meets a lovely man and creates her own wee family where she is valued cos she clearly isn’t by her mother and sister.

Money can’t buy class 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 that statement just sums Catpiss up she might have money but look at the state of her and her life. She went live today with slapping hair selling shampoo. That’s embarrassing not shopping in Aldi or Lidl just as bad as dishing up cucumber and gravy 🤮
I always miss her lives! I think it’ll be happening more regularly before going on her holiday xx They are so bad and I’m here for it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.