Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Agreed..although Aldi is getting dearer! šŸ¤¬
It def is getting dearer the skin on fries used to be Ā£1.09 I think they are up to Ā£1.89 now. I would still rather shop there though as going to a chain just makes me buy more convenience meals. I do every few months venture to Asda to get a Kickin Chciken Fajita Pizza from the counter they are so good. My coffee nips defo get puffed over one of them šŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
My husband says mine are like coffee stainsšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø hope I donā€™t out myself he has never mentioned they are puffy šŸ¤£ letā€™s all get our nips oot ha ha

Tattle will be pissing themselves the blob lot are comparing their nips now šŸ¤£

This is not an ad and K4040 I wish I could comment too šŸ˜¢ I will always be a tattler even though I canā€™t comment. Hoping once things do settle you guys will come back here ā¤ļø

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Just seen her takeaway tracker on TL, almost Ā£200 on takeaways this month so far (and she was away a week of it) and she tries to make out she doesnā€™t eat much or badly. Whoā€™s she trying to kid šŸ¤£
Omg šŸ˜§šŸ˜§šŸ˜§šŸ˜§ Jesus! We have 1 reasonably priced takeaway sometimes once a week, sometimes once a fortnight and that's a treat for me and my son. So unrelatable xxxx

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Iā€™ve missed so much again. I ā¤ļøTL because itā€™s made me laugh such a lot. Come back when we are more settled over here. Iā€™ve not read over there as had enough on trying to get through all this thread. Iā€™m sure this will blow over soon enough.
Does anyone where this duck called Dave is? Has he been seen around her delux home recently?
Heā€™s gone in the skip RIP DAVE X gone but never forgotten šŸ©·

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Can you imagine catpiss having an orgy she would be throwing furniture all over the place cos someone got 10 seconds more attention than her

Rather not imagine aimless having an orgy, there would be bits of scabs everywhere and the stench off her fanny would be like walking through a fish market in the middle of summer when the air conditioning is out of order

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nanna Bea makes my puffy nips (whatever they are) revert inside themselves. Her bitten nails grate on me they knock me sick. I also feel like she looks straight into my soul when she looks into the camera
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
I used to look at Lacy price but sheā€™s way too off her rocker for me to even despise watch now. Now she is a massive narcissistic b but you know what you get with her. Olga is more sly and sneaky

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I will feed back when I've watched it all, my friend said il end up watching it in one go haha xxxx
I watched it all in one go! You think itā€™s going to be a typical stalker story but itā€™s not!
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole, people on the internet think theyā€™ve found the real Martha, her name is Fiona Harvey I think. A lot adds up. She had past tweets tagging Richard gadd (the comedian) she was a lawyer, into politics. Very bizzare videos sheā€™d post.

I love googling whenever Iā€™ve watched something and deep diving into actors lives etc šŸ¤£ Iā€™m one nosey c*nt x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Rather not imagine aimless having an orgy, there would be bits of scabs everywhere nd the stench of her fanny would be like walking through a fish market in the npmidfle of summer when the air conditioning is out of order
Very true, as I said I think she would be told to get dressed and leave the party šŸ¤­

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Nanna Bea makes my puffy nips (whatever they are) revert inside themselves. Her bitten nails grate on me they knock me sick. I also feel like she looks straight into my soul when she looks into the camera
Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
Nanna is a right goblin her comments have been awful yet she not long got verified. She needs a good smack in the puss. The way she speaks about her Indian neighbours parading them in front of the camera and her pronunciation of chutney gives me the boak.

Her beady eyes remind me of Brittany Miller she is another one who I feel looks through your soul like something from insidious

Status
Not open for further replies.